FART FANTASY

Friday, March 18, 2011

TRUE EXPERIENCE: Wet bed games with Cindy

www.xxtreamcam.com


Cindy and I had the idea one day that we should get a 'rubber sheet' for
the bed so that we could play our wet games in more comfort without any
risk of ruining the matress. In fact it was Cindy who suggested this to me
in a letter which told me in no uncertain terms to buy a rubber sheet so
that she could piss all over me. Just before my next visit to Cindy, I
visited Boots to buy a suitable sheet. In fact they were not rubber but
plastic, so I bought one to cover her double bed. I was looking forward to
the weekend!

When we did get down to use the plastic cover, we put it under a sheet,
and then drank quite a lot. We waited for the liquid to pass through our
systems by playing cards - with our usual range of forfeits - as we sat on
the bed. I was naked, but Cindy was wearing a white skirt and a white
blouse - I was able to use some of my 'victories' in the card game to cup
her delicious bra-less breasts. After a while Cindy said that she would
soon be able to pee - she then asked me to get a plastic jug from the
bathroom that she used for rinsing her hair. I did so, and returned - I
saw that Cindy had a hand between her legs and as I got back onto the bed
and sat down again, she suddenly pulled it out and lifted her hand to my
mouth - it was dripping wet with her pee, and tryed to catch as much of as
I could as Cindy laughed. I put my hand between her legs and felt her wet
pussy and also a damp patch on the bed.

Cindy then took the jug, and raising her skirt, placed it between her legs
and then started to pee into the jug. When it was about half full, she
took it out - I expected that she would pour it over me - but no, she
shook her head and said, "This is mine." Then she slowly poured the
contents of the jug over herself - over her breasts so that the material
of her blouse stuck to them and her nipples were visible, and then the
rest went over her shoudlers and onto her back. I was not able to keep my
hands away from her and we were soon screwing with Cindy sitting on top of
me. After we had screwed, I was in a position to be able to piss and so I
stood up on the bed and pissed all over Cindy who was kneeling in front of
me fingering her pussy, still wearing her blouse and skirt - she was
drenched at the end, both from her own piss and mine. Cindy then finished
the job she had started earlier by standing up and pissing over me as I
knelt in front of her. As she was doing this she seemed to come - and I
confirmed it later that she had in fact had an orgasm as she was pissing
over me.

The plastic sheet had certainly been a worthwhile purchase. We did not
leave it on the bed permanently as it was slight uncomfortable to sleep
on, even when covered by a sheet, but when it was on, we both knew that
one of us would 'leak' over the other at some stage.

Does anybody out there use a plastic sheet on a regular basis?

                          <<< THE END >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment