FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kitten Finishes Her Post

www.xxtreamcam.com

Someone walked in on me so I had to "hang up" real fast. As I was saying before I was so rrruuudddlly interrupted -- when a boy wets his pants, it is 99% of the time an accident and accompanied by the clutch- ing, dancing, "oh no's", etc. When an adult male wets his pants, it is often on purpose, or often because he is in a position to not know what he is doing, i.e. either drunk or sick, neither of which turns me on. I guess the best is a man who will act like a boy (without expecting me to be too much of a mommy as I am not into that -- I think I would rather be the little boy's little girl playmate rather than a mommy) and do the clutching, dancing, etc. When I wet my own pants, I either fantasize that I am in an embarrassing situation and can't hold it, or else I am in a blatant situation like sitting across from someone and just spreading my legs and saying "watch" and wetting my pants (especially if the other person is masturbating while watching me). I also fantasize about blatant pants pooping (not too much accidental) where you would just be with someone and say "oh, I have to do a poop now" and just fill your pants. Well, I am getting extremely hot as I write this and am wiggling around in my chair pressing my clit against the chair and moving back and forth. I have to pee really bad, and when I get up, I will walk out to my car and pee my pants on the way there. Perhaps I can stand still for a minute and look down to signal to someone that I am wetting my pants, if anyone cares to look. (it's dark outside). Well, must go -- can't hold on too much longer. I will fantasize that one of you fabulous guys is peeking at me from the bushes and jerking off while I wet myself -- Happy wettings, everyone, Love, Kitten
Well, five minutes ago I told you all I was going to wet my pants while walking out to my car -- in reality as I was walking to the elevators, I knew I wouldn't get too far and started pissing my pants in the elevator lobby. I then finished pissing in my pants while walking quickly back to my office to get my car keys which I had forgotten. Oh well, now I'm soaked. Anyway, I wanted to tell you all how much I enjoy your posts. Michelle, I liked your Louise story, and Cassie, can I go on your next trip with you? Dee, you have such nerve! I wish I could be as bold as you -- I especially liked your dressing up story. Warthog -- I wish I lived in the same city as you as I would answer your ad in a second. Well, maybe I will read the ads in the local alternative paper here, and just maybe I'll find a reference --- I could go on and on -- all of you are wonderful. My major fantasy -- we could all get together for a big party and watch everyone else pissing their pants (and probably doing other things in them, too!). Happy wettings (and boy am I wet) Kitten.
I had to share this. I am sitting at our company computer and pissing my pants while I type this. I have on black slacks and a black lycra thin panty- girdle type undergarment. The chair is leather and the piss is dripping off down onto the floor under my feet. I held it for as long as I could -- I was really dancing around in the chair, but I was just too lazy to get up and go to the ladies room and I got so hot reading all of your stories that the pee just started coming out. Now I will have to go somewhere and rub myself off because I always get so hot when I piss my pants at the office (or at home, or in a parking lot, or on a balcony, or on the grass,etc.) One of my favorite ways to piss my pants, which you "old timers" might know about, is to wear a long skirt with cotton underpants. I sit on a lawn somewhere with my knees slightly raised and my legs spread apart and about 2 inches of daylight between the bottom of my skirt and the lawn, then I just let go and love the feeling of my pee gushing out of my panties. With the hot weather coming on, it gets easier to do, and I dry a lot faster, too. I think I will drink a big glass of water and piss my pants when I get out of my car in my carport. Happy wettings everyone! Love, Kitten
Well, it is 10:00 p.m. and I haven't gone to use the restroom since about 2:00 p.m. today. I now have to go quite badly, and I have just let out enough to get my crotch area wet and squishy. I am wearing black leggings and black lycra underpants. I am now standing up at the keyboard and wetting down my legs and it is making a puddle on the rug below me. Ohhhhh that feels so hot and wet and gooood. I am standing with my legs together and kind of twisted to get the full effect of piss running down them. I am so turned on right now, that I must go somewhere and get myself off. Happy wettings, everyone. May everyone be as good as the one I just shared with you all. Love, Kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment