FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

Presented for Entertainment Purposes only.

www.xxtreamcam.com


    From Jeff, Victoria: I would like to share with you how I first became interested in wetting my pants, and girls who wet their pants also. Unlike some wetting enthusiasts I never had a bed wetting problem when I was young. I stopped wetting the bed when I was four years old, and apart from a couple of isolated incidents never wet again at night. Much of my interest stemmed from my mother and sister. Julie, who was two years older than I, was occasionally wetting her bed, even when she was in high school. I would get incredibly excited looking at the yellow stains on her sheets and panties in the mornings after she had wet her bed, and would masturbate while thinking about her lying in bed at night weeing through her panties and all over the sheets. I often asked her how it felt waking up wet in the mornings, and she replied that it was nice and warm and really comfortable, although she never admitted to wetting the bed on purpose. I also came to realize that Julie and my mother both regularly wet their pants during the day. I would always check their panties in the laundry basket, and if they were wet (which they usually were), I would take them into the toilet and put them on, feeling a joy of almost insane ecstasy as the wet material of the gusset touched against me. I much preferred my sister's panties for these sessions, as since she usually got home from school, and later university, before I did, her panties were often still warm when I got home. If they were dry, or only slightly wet, I would wee in the gusset before putting them on and masturbating. One problem with my sister was that she rarely wore white panties, so there wasn't usually a tell tale stain if her panties had dried significantly, although the smell was always a giveaway. This is where Mum came to the rescue! My mother was (and still is) a nurse and an avid tennis player. Therefore she was almost always wearing white panties. Also, work and tennis seemed to be the times she would most likely wet her pants. When she played tennis, there would usually be a beautiful pair of thick absorbent tennis panties complete with a wet and yellow cotton or toweling gusset waiting for me when I got home. Usually her panties from work the night before would display multiple stains, coming to at least a third of the way up to the waistband in the front, and well up past the gusset in the back. There was no doubt that coming home was the best part of the day! The most memorable occasion however was after walking home one day with my sister in the middle of winter, on a bitterly cold day that absolutely bucketed down with rain. We were both soaked when we got home and Mum decided that we had best get in the shower straight away to prevent catching colds. She put a bucket of hot water in the bathroom, and told us to put our clothes in it and then returned to the kitchen to cook dinner. I was getting undressed, and was so wet from the rain that even my socks and underpants were sodden. I looked at Julie as she was pulling her dress over her head when my eyes became glued on her panties. Like mine her pants were totally soaked, but although they were white at the top, they faded down to a prominent yellow as they curved down to her crotch. I said 'So you wet your pants on the way home', to which she replied that she wanted to go, and that since she was so wet anyway it surely wouldn't matter. I agreed that of course it didn't matter, and asked her how it felt as she walked home. She said that it was a really nice feeling, as the wee warmed her bottom and front as it soaked into her panties, and gave her a tingling sensation as it ran down the insides of her legs, a feeling which was amplified due to the difference in temperature of the rain and her pee. She even said that she could notice it slightly warming her shoes as it reached her socks. I then told her I had noticed that she had often wet her pants by the time she got home and asked her why. She replied by smiling and flicking her index finger along my now semi erect penis and saying in a baby like voice 'You're all sealed up.' Then she put her finger down to her crotch and slowly lifted it up over her mound and across her wet panties, adding 'We leak!' She admitted too that wetting her pants while walking home gave her a nice feeling, and that since she was wearing a skirt no one could tell anyway. This seemed to back up a theory I'd always had. I'd noticed much earlier that it was far more likely that Mum or Julie would wet their pants if they were wearing a dress or skirt than if they were wearing pants. So I started trying to look up girls' skirts at every available opportunity. My most vivid fantasy involves looking at a girl sitting on steps or the ground in a miniskirt, legs slightly apart showing her white panties that have a yellow stain slowly spreading out from between her legs as she releases little spurts of wee. Another is to sleep with a grown woman, and wake up to the warm feeling and hissing sound of her wetting the bed in her sleep. I regularly wet my own pants whenever I can, but since I am sharing, this is not very often. It also prevents me from enjoying the beautiful feeling of doing a long slow wee as I drift off to sleep. From Karen, Sydney: I'm a 22 year old female who finds wearing and wetting nappies, especially disposable ones, very erotic. When I was younger my mother made me wear nappies as a punishment for being naughty and wetting my bed. Although I experienced some momentary humiliation while having my nappy put on, it was nothing compared to the sheer pleasure of romping around in it later that night. The first time I knew I wasn't alone in my fetish was when I met Jessica, a girl who I worked with at a clothes shop on weekends. We were both in our late teens, when Jessy came to stay with me while my parents were on holiday. We had shared many lengthy conversations on boys and sex, but we had never discussed our personal fantasies. I first suspected that Jessy might be an adult baby when I noticed her squirming and smiling during an advert for nappies on TV. I deliberately made eye contact with her, but she only blushed and said she had just thought of something funny. The next night, as we were getting ready to go out, I borrowed some of Jessy's make-up, only to discover in with her lipsticks and perfumes, several large nappy pins. It was at this point I knew that Jessy just had to be into wetting! With the nappy pins in my hand I confronted Jessy about being an adult baby, but it wasn't until I revealed my mutual desire to be treated as a little girl, that she was able to relax and share her fantasies with me. That night we wasted no time in discussing everything from staging accidents in public to secretly hiding nappies and plastic pants from our parents. The relief of knowing I was not alone in my love for being put in a nappy, and having someone so close to me to share it with, was almost more than I could handle. Jessy suggested that we should both change into our thicker, more absorbent attire, just in case one of us should have an unexpected accident. So that night I got to borrow not just her make-up, but also her pink frilly plastic pants and super thick night nappy which she helped put me into. Oh how good it felt to have someone else tighten a nappy over my sex and to slide a pair of plastic pants up to the top of my thighs, over my nappy, and then snap the elastic firmly in place around my waist. As you can guess we both had accidents in our pants later that evening, which gave me the pleasure of watching Jessy's face as she wet her nappy. This was an expression of hers I knew I would get to see a lot more of in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment