FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

I've known and been with a few girls

www.xxtreamcam.com


I've known and been with a few girls who've wet their pants or
panties in a car, and have gotten stories from many more girls and
women about times they've wet themselves in a car, either from being 
stuck in traffic or from misjudging how long they could hold it. I love 
the desperation, the build up and, if it happens, the ultimate accident.

I've also been with a couple of women (some of the same ones) who've
gotten as far as a gas station (or perhaps even into the toilet) 
but have not made it any farther, and wet themselves either in
the gas station, or in the toilet. I've always thought gas station
attendents probably have some great peeing accident stories, or
at least desperation ones. I've seen a number of women at gas
stations standing cross legged, or even holding themselves trying
to stay in control. 

One time a girlfriend of mine completely soaked her white shorts,
shoes and socks while trying to make it into the toilet, after
having successfully gotten the key. She lost control on the way to
the toilet, and just frooze, spreading her legs and letting go, with
a horrified yet relieved look on her face. She left a large puddle
on the walkway, and had quite a few people looking at her. I was
sitting in the car and almost came in my pants. She was quite 
embarassed, but we continued on our way and at our friends' house
she borrowed some clothes and washed out her panties, shorts and 
socks....her shoes stayed wet. I told her I found it exciting, but
she thought I was really weird. I also tried to get her to tell me
about other accidents, but she refused. Oh, well....I masturbated
and made love to her thinking about her beautiful tanned legs and
soaking shorts as she wet herself in public.
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment