FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

An old memory

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Nightowl on July 12, 1997 at 16:38:43:
Hello All,

Reading this post brought back an old memory of mine. This was a few years ago, I forget for sure when. Anyhow I lived in a small neighborhood the type where everyone knew everyone. My parent were good friends with the neighbors next door. They had twin daughter who at the time were I belive 16 or 17. Cant remeber ( I only remember the good stuf)) :). Anyhow cause we were all such
good friend ocasionally I would take these two places. Before I go to far let me tell you what these two looked like, keep in mind they were twins. They both looked alike and often even dressed a like, geez you could hardly tell them apart. Anyhow they had long blond hair, beutifull inocent looking blue eyes and bodies that were to die for. Thing was at the time for anyone wondering, I felt they
were to young for me and there parents were more or less in agreement. We were good friends though. Ok so heres what happend. The county fair was in town and as usual it was a boring weekend so we decided to go, wouldnt you know it they both pop out looking cute as hell. They both were wearing tigh stretchy 1 piece jumpsuit type outfits, Not really the shiny spandex wich is so popular but more like a stretch cotton
material I guess is the best way to describe it, fortunately they didnt wear the same color at least. Well I need to give some identity to these to so to protect there names (and possibly my ass) Im going to refer to them as T1 and T2 cause botht there names startted with T and Im to absorbed in writing this to think of somthing better. T1 was wearing a blue outfit while T2 was wearing pink, they were both quite a sight
I wouldnt be surprised if they were modeling somwhere right now.

So now we are at the fair, its a very busy night at least compared to what Ive seen in the past. We arive at about 2 in the afternoon, we spend the next couple of hours wandering around as we felt it was to warm yet to ride the rides. At somwhere around 3:30 or so we stoped to get some drinks, I had myself a lemonade and the two girls grabed sodas, one wich is loaded with caffine, and from my own experience with it
heads south in short order. Well they had some pretty good sized sodas and I didnt think much of it. Ive never seen either one desperate before so I didnt think for a minute tonight would be any different. We continued to walk around and hour or so later I noticed T1 talking to T2 about somthing but it quicky ended when T2 decided she wanted to go on some rides. We agreed and got some tickets. We rode a couple then decide to take a
break. After al the waiting in lines it was now about 7:30 pm. We sat down on a bech and thats when T1 said "Im going to have to go to the bathroom pretty soon" and T2 responded the same, still I thought little of it other then I knew they had to go now. We found the bathroom and sure enough they were packed. T1 and T2 decided they didnt want to wait in line all that while so we continued around the fairgrounds For a couple more hours we
walked around and they never said much again. It was now almost time that we had to leave, there parents didnt want them out past 10 pm and we had a 20 min ride home. The lines were of course still packed to the bathrooms, we still had one ride ticket left so we decided to use it.
There was one ride we hadnt gone on and T1 decided she wanted to go on it. This was a pretty intense ride a lot of G's put on you. I didnt think much at all then T1 said "I dont know T2 I have to pee pretty bad that ride might make me pee my pants" T2 responded "Oh dont be a sissy, I do to just squeeze your legs together we can find somwhere to go on the way home" I started to chuckle in my mind cause I figured these two never rode the particular
ride, were they in for a surprise! Kind of mixed feelings I wanted for them to wet there pants but yet how could this be explained to there parents. Well we waited in line all the while the kept there legs tight together somtime I could see there buts tighten obviously squeezing to hold it. We got on the ride and strapped in. T1 commented "I dont know about this T2 now that Im sitting it feels even worse" Now T2 was showing a little worry herself.
"I think we better just forget this" says T2. "To late were already moving" says T1 Sure enought the ride began. We barely got moving and both girls sqeezed there legs tightly together. T1 reached dow and put her hand tightly over her crothch soon after so did T2. Talk about intoxicating, these two were about to burst. The ride began to pick up speed and sure enough, I couldnt help but look, there it was those famous dark patches covering there
pussies. They had both totally peed there pants! They didnt say to much at first but when the ride stopped they looked at me and turned red as beets. I didnt know what to say. "I told you we shouldn't have gone on here" says T1 to T2 "I know" says T2 a little discusted. Of course then we left both of them with very wet buts, I couldnt belive how people looked, I kinds of reactions, some just looked and gigled others looked in discust and some even made
comments like What a baby! I heard one guy saying to his friend from the side "Hey! Wow! check it out those two blondes pissed there pants!!" I think by the time we got to the car to leave T1 and T2 were nearly in tears from the embarasment. The walk out was a long one and they gave quite a show for anyone who wanted to see. I felt bad for them but of course I enjoyed it. I wonder how they explained it to there parents. I talked to them the next day
and couldnt help but ask, they didnt want to talk about it they just told me they told there parents that one of them had an accident and seeing that made the other one pee as well. Noithing more was said about it.

Hope you enjoyed this, perhaps it sounds to good to be true correct? well guys go clean the cum out of your pants now. This was just a fantasy but Id like to think I caught a few people, let me know what you thought, Ive never wrote to hear before and Id like to know how interesting I was. I do have a few real sightings but nothing very good, I can share those with you to if you are intrested. It takes me a little time to type this stuff up, Im not
a speed demon typist so if you think this was good perhaps I can think of some more or tell you about the real ones, let me know Enjoy!!

Nightowl


Follow Ups:

No comments:

Post a Comment