FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

poolside story

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Sandra on April 24, 1999 at 14:07
Just remembered an incident that happened to me about 2 years ago at a public pool, and I thought you might like this little story (partially fiction).
As usual, I had spent the whole afternoon lazing about in the sun. When I got up to leave the poolside in the late afternoon, not many people were left.
I tucked my bag under one arm and my towel under the other one and went to the changing-cubicles. While digging in my bag for my jeans and shirt I suddenly realized I had to pee pretty badly. It seemed it had been one of those afternoons where my thoughts simply had rested at other places than essential bodily needs, all the worse the urge hit me now...
The following 2 minutes or so I remember myself hopping from one foot to the other and premanently crossing and uncrossing my legs in my effort to keep control. To speed things up a little bit I just pulled on my shirt over my swimsuit, still hopping around in the cubicle as if the floor was boiling hot.
At that moment, the person in the cubicle next to me had finished dressing and shocked me by slamming the door with a loud bang.
My bladder being already at bursting point, I lost control. Standing still with my legs now slightly apart, I must have peed for a second or so before I got aware of what was happening. I was wearing a tight lycra swimsuit, and when in dry state, the fabric seemingly holds back the pee for much longer than when it's already wet. So at first I felt only the warmth spreading around my crotch before I realized that I had started to wet myself.
Quite a large amount of pee had already gathered in my crotch, still being held back by the tight bikini bottoms and forming a growing bulge there.
I was shocked and unbelievably aroused at the same time. Uncontrollable sexual desire was about to take me over. The growing pool of hot pee that reached all the way down from my pubic lips to my butt, in combination with the hard jet of fluid that was still stimulating my lust centre was almost too much. I thought I was in heaven. With my eyes closed, I swallowed a moan by biting hard on my lower lip. All this happened in only an instant, but I was savouring every millisecond of it as if it was the last thing for me to do on this earth.
The lycra was now no longer able to hold back the growing wetness and a long gush of pee passed the sides of my crotch, thus soaking it and allowing the hard stream to go straight though the fabric.
When the first gushes noisily hit the floor it kicked me out of my dreamy state like an alarm clock in the morning. I knew I had to do something, and quick, or the people in the other cubicles would notice the quite audible familiar hissing noises and maybe even the spreading puddle on the floor.
Since I was unable to stop peeing now anyway, I just grabbed my towel and thrust it between my legs. The feeling was beyond description. The towel was soaking my hot pee rapidly. After only seconds it felt like a hot wet saddle, and the backpressure that my unconsciously rubbing hand and the lycra of the swimsuit created together made me cum at the very moment as the last spurts passed my pubic lips and found their way through the tight bikini bottoms and were absorbed by the soft cotton of my towel.
Waves of passion let my body twitch uncontrollably. I staggered over to the little wooden bench-like storage place, sat down next to my bag and submitted to the shivers that were rolling though me.
Trembling and temporarily immobile after an unbelievable orgasm, I stayed there sitting for for several minutes catching my breath before I was able to get up. I quickly stuffed my things in the bag and left the cubicle and the pool.
Even though I had been able to avoid pattering pee noises, my orgasm moans must have been rather audible to whoever had been in the cubicles near mine. But on that afternoon as I was passing the exit gate of the pool with a blissful sigh coming over my lips, I certainly didn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment