FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

contest entry

www.xxtreamcam.com


This is a true sighting that happened in the summer of 1995. 
I have been into the outdoors my whole life. When I was 23, I began to work in the outdoors for a living. Being an adventure guide has been the best decision I have ever made and I love every minute of it. One of the activities I guide is wild cave tours. This evolves traversing underground passages and checking out the different cave fauna and formations. I particularly like taking people caving because they always have a great time and I have never had a dissatisfied customer.
On this trip I had church youth group with 8 people: A husband and wife were the chaperones, their daughter and son who were 14 and 9 respectively, the daughters friend who was 14 or 15 and three other boys who were 12-13ish. I can’t remember all the names but the daughter’s name was Lori, her friend’s name was Karina and Lori’s brother’s name was Todd. After the formalities, we left our base for the caves which are about an hour and a half drive. About 15 minutes before we arrived at the cave I pulled off into a gas station for a bathroom break.
"OK, guys we’re almost to the cave. This is the last chance for a civilized bathroom. If you have to go, go now, or you’ll have to go in the woods"
Everyone filed out of the van except Lori and Karina who were sleeping. I woke then and told them they had better go to the restroom while they had a chance. Lori got up and rubbed her eyes. And tugged at Karina’s arm and told her to get up and go to the bathroom. Karina responded that she didn’t have to go, so Lori left her and went on in. A few minutes and we were on our way again and soon arrived at the cave entrance. It was a hot day and everyone had worn shorts for the road trip then changed into long pants at the entrance.
" If you have to go to the bathroom, now is the time. This is a dry cave. There is no running water. So there is no place to go to the bathroom inside."
Everyone acknowledged my instruction and took their pants over into the bushes and changed. Everyone was wearing old jeans and sweatshirts when we regrouped. I gave the standard safety talk and explained how to use the headlamps. When we were all ready be began our descent into the first section of the cave.
As usual the people were stoked with the sights sounds and smells of the grotto. We traversed through the first mile of passage fairly easily. Everything was going great until we got to a section that has 25-30’ pits in the floor that you have to pick your way around. Todd, the 9 year old, got scared and began to whimper and cry. The next 100yds took about a half hour as our pace slowed to a crawl.
While we were stopped and waiting for people to cross the last pit I noticed one of the other boys blatantly holding himself but not looking too desperate. I also noticed Karina pressing her legs together slightly and shifting her weight from leg to leg every now and then. I wondered if she had gone to the bathroom since we left the base over 3 hours ago. It wouldn’t really matter now because we would soon be out of the first leg of the trip and out to lunch where everyone could relieve themselves. I didn’t notice any other signs of anyone needing pee and we were soon back at the entrance.
When we were all safely outside I told everyone to go to the bathroom while I set up lunch. I went ahead and set up lunch for everyone. By the time lunch was set, everyone was back and ready to eat. I stepped back to avoid being eaten myself and let the crew go through the line. I noticed that the boy who was holding himself earlier had a small but noticeable wet spot on the front of his jeans, about an inch wide and two inches long. I figured he must have dribbled a little and didn’t think much of it. Lunch was soon over and we were again back at the entrance. The chaperones ask if they could stay back because they were tired and Todd didn’t want to go, anyway, after the trauma of the first section. I said that was fine, and the 3 boys and two girls started back into the cave with me.
The second part of the cave is a bit more difficult than the first requiring the adventurers to crawl through some fairly tight places. I was kinda glad the others had stayed back because the dad was a bit robust around the waste and I imagine he would have a hard time fitting through the tight spaces. After about 45 minutes we came to a large room call the Echo Chamber. I instructed everyone to lay down and turn their lights out and be silent. When the last light was turned out the blackness covered everything and the silence was absolute. The cool thing about this room is that you can hear the most slight sound. After about a minute I could hear one of the girls whispering.
"How much longer do you think this will take"
"why?"
"I have to pee so bad", giggling
"I told you, you should have gone at lunch"
"I know, I didn’t want to pee in the woods, that’s disgusting"
"I don’t know, you’ll have to ask the guide"
"Oh my god, that’s so embarrassing,"
They had no idea I could hear every word they were saying. I couldn’t tell which one had to go, but I suspected that it was Karina. After a few minutes we turned the lights back on and I began prepping them for the final descent into the Mud Room. The first part of this section evolves a long crawl followed by a steep slick mud hill that ends in a spectacular room decorated with flowstone , gypsum, and columns. As I was explaining I was watching to see if I could tell which girl had to go to the bathroom. It didn’t take long. My suspicions were correct, it was Karina. She was pressing her legs together and shifting from side to side anytime she was not walking. Occasionally she would bend over at the waist and press her legs tightly together. I inspected her crouch but it appeared dry and she was careful to try to stand behind the others so I wouldn’t notice her plight.
After the crawl we were at the top of the big hill. I demonstrated the proper technique for descending the slick surface, which is to crab-walk on all fours so-as-to keep as much contact with the ground as possible. When I finished the descent I yelled up for the next person to come down. One by one the boys came down the hill. The girls were still at the top arguing over who was going first. Lori started down first, but she was standing and trying walk down. She motioned back to Karina who grabbed her hand and also started descending. I yelled up to them to get down on all fours but it was too late. They began to slide then landed on their butts and slid violently down to the bottom.
I ran over to them fearing the worst, an injury, but was relieved to find they were laughing.
"Oh my god, I thought I was going to die…..you made me fall," Lori said.
"I couldn’t help it, I was slipping"
"I told you guys to get on all fours before you started down the hill. You should take my advice"
Lori stood up and Karina began laughing and pointing at Lori’s butt. The seat of her jeans was caked with the sticky, slimy cave mud.
"Look at your ass Lori, you’re gross"
Lori raked some mud from her pants and flung it at Karina who screamed and rolled over on all fours and crawled away. When she stopped crawling, she turned around and sat down. I couldn’t see very well but I saw her look down at her crouch then quickly pull her sweatshirt down to cover it. 
"Stop it, Lori"
"If you think my butt is bad you should see yours"
Karina grabbed some mud from the floor and threw it back at Lori, "Shut up!"
"OK, guys stop throwing mud before someone gets it in the eye…. Lets move on"
I walked over to Karina and extended my hand to help her up, hoping I would get a look at the crouch of her pants. I got a quick glance as she stood up and I saw a wet patch, about hand size, right between her legs. When she stood up, though, I looked again and it was barely noticeable from the front and she quickly adjusted her sweatshirt to cover it.
"How much longer?" Karina asked as we were regrouping.
"We should be back in about an hour. Why?"
"I was just wondering."
"She has to use the bathroom. She didn’t go at lunch when you told us to" Lori Blurted.
"Shut Up!"
"All right, lets go we still have some cave to explore"
To finish our descent there was one last obstacle, a ledge about seven feet high that you had to climb down. I climbed down and had the rest of the people scoot to the edge on their butts then I would spot them down. As I was explaining the routine to the group I noticed Karina bouncing and squeezing her legs together. She waited till last to climb down. When she got to the edge I grabbed her legs to help guide her. I could feel her shaking as she inched toward the drop. When she was at the edge she leaned back to slide off onto the floor so I could see her crouch clearly for the first time. There was now a distinct wet circle from right below her zipper to about 3 inches down in-between legs of her pants. 
"I can’t do this" She said.
"Come on, you’re almost there just a few more inches"
"I can’t"
"Yes you can, just trust me, I won’t let you fall."
"No! I can’t! I’m going to pee my pants if I try"
"Well you have to get down here, this is the way out"
"But I caaan’t, uuuh huuuh" she began to sob quietly.
"Come on you’re almost there"
"No, I can’t I…I…"
I heard a faint hissing sound for no more than a second then Karina began crying loudly. Her legs were spread enough that I could see the in seam and the denim darken a little in the already wet spot. She continued to cry and her crouch began to glisten with wetness and the wet stain started spreading down the inside of her legs. She reached her hand between her legs and began holding herself. A small stream began flowing from her crouch and down the mud slope, dropping off the edge and splashing onto the floor. She must have regained control because the flow stopped. She continued to cry for about 30 seconds or so. Then slid on down to the floor and sat down still sobbing quietly 
"What happened?" one of the boys asked.
"Nothing, She just got scared"
Everyone moved over to see of she was all right. I heard one of the boys whisper to another "I think she peed in her pants"
When she stood up it was pretty obvious she had wet her pants. There was a wet spot that went from the middle of her zipper down to her knees. I tried not to stare too much and told everybody that we had better start heading out before she started getting cold. The smell of fresh urine permeated the cave as we began our journey back to the surface. I walked ahead of the group several times then stopped and let them pass me so I could admire Karina pee soaked jeans. Lori also told me that this wasn’t the first time that Karina peed her pants and that she too had wet herself on a rollercoaster at Six Flags. I dared not pry for details. 
When we arrived at the top, Lori’s parents were waiting there with Todd. One of the boys was quick to point out that Karina had peed herself. Lori’s parents didn’t seem too concerned they just told her to go change back into her shorts. She disappeared into the bushed and came out a few minutes later wearing green shorts with her jeans in a plastic bag. I thought that was it for my WS action but….. When we got back to the base and we were getting out of the van I glanced a Karina’s shorts and the crouch was wet! I think that she was too embarrassed to change her underwear in the woods and just put her shorts on over her peed in panties. Lori’s parents tipped me well and apologized for Karina before leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment