FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tinkle Turn-on

www.xxtreamcam.com


I would be grateful if you would consider my question and offer any
comments you may have.

The situation began a few weeks ago. I took my oldest daughter to a party
one Saturday afternoon. I was so pleased because she chose to wear her
best pale blue dress rather than those awful training shoes and jeans!
It was at the house of our reasonably well-to-do friends out in the
country, so I drove her out to the house and waited for a phone call
from her to fetch her again.

When I came to pick her up again, she seemed a little quiet but I put it
down to tiredness.  You know how wild a group of young girls can get.
After driving a short while, I glanced behind me and noticed that she was
sitting with her hand between her legs and was wriggling in her seat.  I
asked her if she was all right and she said that she needed to go to the
toilet. It turned out that she had not been all the time she was at the
party because every time she managed to break away from the activities,
she found their toilet engaged. Consequently, she was now really desperate.
I decided to stop whenever I could and let her out of the car to find
somewhere to go.

Having found a lay-by in the country lane, I stopped and got out. Our car
has only got two doors, so I helped her out. As she stood up, I noticed a
small wet patch on the back of her dress. Suddenly, I felt very excited as
I realised she was starting to wet her knickers. I felt a bit light-headed
as I told her to go and hide behind a tree and sort herself out.  Instead
of disappearing, she stood with one hand holding herself and one leg
crossed over the other.  I told her again to move before it was too late,
but in reality, I could hardly believe that I wanted her to wet her
knickers.  Suddenly, she moved her feet apart and bent her knees and her
hands reached for the hem of her dress.  She lifted up her dress and
revealed the pretty pink knickers I remembered buying her recently.
Almost at once, she gasped and I saw a pale yellow stream begin to pour
out of her knickers on to the ground.  She looked down at her knickers as
she let the flood gush out and soak her underwear. I watched the wet patch
grow between her thighs and I felt so aroused, I nearly fainted.  My own
knickers were becoming, wet with excitement and there was nothing I could
do to prevent it.  Everything relaxed and I began to wet my own knickers
quite helplessly.  Luckily, there was only a small amount in me so Emma
didn't notice.

She finished and got back into the car, still wearing her wet knickers.
I sat down as well, shaking uncontrollably. I'm not sure how I managed
to drive home without running into something, but somehow I did.

Once home, my daughter went off upstairs to change and I dashed into my
bedroom, yanked my own wet knickers and brought myself off several
times.  Only then did I settle down a little.

I couldn't believe that any of this had happened. Since then, I'm afraid
to say that I have dared myself on several occasions to wet myself and
each time the excitement is unbelievable.  Is this situation normal or am
I likely to be sent for psychiatric help?  What really worries me is that
a woman of nearly 35 should be so worked up over a girl wetting her
knickers, particularly when it is over one's own daughter.

Naturally, I am not one of those disgusting creatures who touch and abuse
children, I think I only enjoyed the helplessness of it all.

I won't mention this to my husband of course, but I find it hard to believe
that every time I'm out shopping or whatever, I'll be tempted to wet myself
like I used to when I was much younger.  What can I do?  Please help, if
you can.

A.W., Kent

_Forum_ Adviser responds:

Any 'tingling' awareness in your genitals can be arousing. The signals your
body sends to let you know your bladder is full are not dissimilar to the
sensations of sexual excitement. And the sensations you feel on emptying a
full-to-bursting bladder are satisfying in the extreme.  Couple this with
the fact that most of us are affectected by childhood memories when we were
first learning about our bodies and finding that a gush of urine and a
warm, wet nappy could be an exceptionally comforting sensatn and sexual feelings.

I can't see how you could be "sent for psychiatric help" for having this
particular form of sexual interest, unless you ask to be given such
counselling.  _Are_ you asking? If so, then of course a counsellor would
be happy to explore with you what it is about this behaviour that alarms
you and whether you wish to modify it.  As long as it is something that
doesn't obsess you and with which you can cope, you might choose merely
to accept it as part of your particular, complex sexual make-up.

We all have our own fantasies.  Some people cannot look at a picture of
the Eiffel Tower or Kevin Costner or a pair of rubber gloves without
wanting to rush home and masturbate - are you so different?  The most
important point that think you are missing is that you weren't worked
up at the sight of a girl wetting her knickers, but at the thought of
yourself doing so.  And you certainly aren't unusual in this.  Watersports
and 'golden showers' are quite an established sexual turn-on.  You never
know, your husband may even share your feelings. You could ask him in a
roundabout way and see.

Forum. Vol 24 No 12 (1991) pp. 94, 96
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment