FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

story: the Dunes

www.xxtreamcam.com


Hi gang. I've been corresponding with Daniel (who posted
a story in Archive 8 under Squirm's "Baywatch" post) and
we both would like to remind all you wet people about
the subject of wetting in bathing suits. I think Daniel
is interested especially in women peeing in pools. I like
to hear stories about women peeing at the beach and in
the bathtub (OK it's water...sort of related). Here
to get things started again is a fantasy along those lines
I wrote a year or two ago (hint hint).
*********************************************************
It was a peaceful Monday morning at the state park.
High tourist season was over, and the only beachgoers
were a few diehard surf-casters wading in the shallows.
Around 9 o'clock, Ann and I filled our backpacks with
sandwiches and bottles of sweet iced tea and headed for
our favorite spot in the shadow of the dunes, carrying
our shoes in our fingers.
We spent the morning in and out of the water, and
after lunch, found ourselves snuggling on the side of a
dune, facing the sea. I sat behind Ann, and cuddled her
with my arms and legs.
I felt Ann tense up momentarily.
"I have to go," she said.
"O.K. Go ahead."
There was a pause, and Ann furrowed her eyebrows.
"Here?"
"Why not?"
Ann pulled up her knees and looked down between her
legs. Her crotch was already wet with seawater.
"I guess I could." She stared down at her crotch
again. "You wouldn't mind?"
I found myself tongue-tied with nervousness and
excitement.
"No."
We looked around, and saw only the backs of distant
surf-casters. Ann pushed her hands into the sand behind
us to brace herself, and as we both watched her crotch,
fascinated. In a moment it was glistening, then there
was a muffled hiss and the smell of fresh pee. At
first, the sand beneath Ann darkened, then a brown
trickle of pee welled up underneath her crotch and ran
down the slope of the dune towards the ocean. Ann
looked off towards the horizon.
"This is wonderful," she said.
Now I started petting her stomach and the inside of
her legs, and Ann put a warm hand on my leg and gasped.
Then she closed her eyes as I started pushing on her
through her swimsuit. She finished peeing, and started
lunging her hips forward into my hand. She pushed
harder and harder, and beads of perspiration formed on
her upper lip and I cradled her dripping crotch with
both hands, pressing the middle with my fingers
rhythmically. She kept pushing for a minute, wiggling
her butt cheeks, and clenching her fists in the sand,
and suddenly her wiggling slowed, and she came,
shuddering.
Ann rolled over, leaving a heart-shaped patch in the
the sand, and ran her fingers down the front of the
bulge in my damp suit. Once and I felt the orgasm grow
from a tickle in my balls--twice and my suit was full of
hot cum. We lay back in the sand and Ann fell asleep in
on my chest, and I stared out at the waves, my head
abuzz with what we had just done.
I awoke as Ann got up and ran to the water, and
inhaled the smell of sand and pee, and felt an
uncomfortable pressure in my bladder. I chased Ann into
the cold surf, and grabbed her in my arms, and she
hugged me and planted a salty kiss on my lips. Then she
grabbed my hand and placed it in the water between her
legs, and pissed, and I felt the warmth on my hand and
my body.
"Oh Ann, I love you."
"I love you too, Jason"
We gazed at each other and kissed some more, and sighed.
Then Ann slipped her hand was inside my suit.
"I bet you have to go too!" she said devilishly.
"Yeah. I do."
"O.K!"
I tried, but I couldn't, and Ann waited patiently.
Finally, I started to get cold, and my thoughts wandered,
and I let loose into Ann's hand under the water till I
thought the sea would rise.
We didn't talk about what we did that day. I was
afraid to bring it up, for fear of spoiling it. Ann
and I continued to have sex regularly, but with no pee
involved. A month went by.
One evening I came home from work with a full bladder.
Ann was in the bathroom, and I knocked on the door.
"I have to pee," I said.
"Come in."
Ann was sitting in the bath, and from the clarity of
the water, I could see she hadn't used any soap.
"Come join me," she said.
"I have to pee," I repeated.
"That's O.K."
My heart pounded. I slipped off my clothes and laid
them on the counter.
"Hurry," Ann pleaded from the tub.
My penis felt like it was going to leap from my loins.
Ann pulled her feet closer to her body to make room for
me, and I carefully sat down in the tepid water facing
her. I glanced up to see Ann looking between her legs.
The water between them was stained yellow! Ann smiled
sheepishly.
"Hi, stranger," I said. "What have you been up to?"
"None of your business," she declared, as I caressed
her chubby toes. We were silent for a bit, savoring the
situation. The pressure in my bladder grew stronger.
"Are you done yet?" I asked, tentatively.
"No." There was another pause. "You can watch if you
want."
"Umm. Thanks."
Ann pushed her hips up out of the shallow water, and
from the hair of her pussy ran a stream of pale yellow
pee into the bathwater. I watched, mesmerized. The pee
in the water made little swirls like ice melting in 7-up.
Then Ann rubbed her fingers in soap and pinched the
swollen tip of my penis lightly. I leaned back and
relaxed. Soon there were threads of cum in the bathwater.
I put a finger between Ann's legs, and started working
my way to her most sensitive spot. She came as quickly
as I had. Then I held hands with Ann as I released into
the soapy water, and sighed.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment