FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Naughty But Nice

www.xxtreamcam.com


I have been a knicker wetting fan for some years now and am always
interested in letters on this subject. I thought readers may like
to know what I have discovered recently as a big turn on.
Firstly, I insert my small vibrator (turned on of course), in my
fanny. Then I attach four large sized, looped sanitary towels to a
belt and pull them tightly so that they rub on clitoris. Next go a
pair of plastic lined sanitary knickers and I hold the lot in
firmly with a tight panty girdle.
I am then ready to get on with the housework or go out shopping -
all the time slowly releasing little jets of pee, getting the pads
nicely sodden. And all the time with my vibrator whirring away
inside me. I contract and release my vaginal muscles to allow it
in and out slightly as I walk. This gets me really randy -
especially when out in public as I wonder what people would think
if they knew I was peeing my pants while queuing in the
supermarket.
By the time I get home I frantically lie on the bed and, delving
down into the dampness I wank myself off to the most incredible
orgasms with the vibrator and my fingers.
I hope you print this letter I'm getting well juiced up - not to
mention warm and wet pee whilst writing this - seeing it in print
would give an even greater effect. (This is your lucky day then -
Ed.) I must go and wank myself off and hope my husband is soon
home to give me a really good fucking.
Ellen, Twickenham. "Fiesta. Christmas Special Issue," 1986
THE WATER PROOF
I decided to write to you when a friend of mine showed me a copy
of your excellent magazine. The friend is Louise whose letter
"Baby Love" was published in Vol 20, No 2. I am really pleased at
the interest shown in this topic. Louise has asked me to recount
the tale of our meeting. We both think that this will be of
interest to other readers.
My name is Janice. I'm 23 years old, slim build, with blonde hair.
About 18 months ago I moved into my present house on a new estate.
Louise, a neighbour, being a friendly soul, invited me round for a
coffee one lunch time.
We were sat in the kitchen chatting and Louise climbed on a chair
to reach a high cupboard. She suddenly lost her balance and
tumbled to the floor. I went to help, but there was no harm done.
She had landed with her legs splayed and her mini skirt had ended
up around her waist. We laughed at her predicament, but while
Louise was recovering still sat on the floor, my eyes strayed to
her panty crutch which was clearly visible. At first I didn't
recognise the transparent PVC, stretched taut over her pubic area.
Then I twigged saying, "Louise, are you wearing baby pants?" To
cut a long story short to ended up having quite a laugh about it.
She explained over a couple of cups of coffee about her and
Peter's love of plastic pants.
I was amazed, but interested, playing the innocent to try to get
her to tell me more. Finally Louise added, "Jan, you see I wet my
panties too; I wear baby panties with a nappy so that I can wee in
my knickers whenever I wish - it's a lovely feeling." I remembered
visiting her house on a previous occasion and seeing a couple of
pairs of water-proof pants on the bathroom radiator, I had
wondered whose they were, as they have no children. She went on to
tell me how her boyfriend puts her into a nappy and waterproof
pants before going to bed. In the morning he checks to see if
she's been a naughty girl and wet her nappy. She then has to be
changed before going to work.
All this talk had removed the initial embarrassment, but I was
feeling decidedly sexy. I finally managed to summon up the courage
to ask, "Would you mind awfully if I tried a pair of baby pants
on, just to see what they're like?" She was clearly delighted and
suggested we went upstairs. I followed her into the bedroom of the
house. Louise asked me what sort of waterproof pants I wanted to
try and if I wanted to wear a nappy too. I was spoilt for choice,
but still determined to go through with it, I eventually asked her
what sort she was wearing. Without a trace of embarrassment she
pulled up the hem of her skirt. I must have gasped at the sight of
her pussy lips spread pink and moist against the transparent PVC
of her plastic knickers. Her pubic hair was dark and wet, with a
little trickle of pee running into the plastic crutch as I watched
her using her baby panties. "Oops, another little accident," she
said, grinning. It seemed the right moment to make MY confession.
I proceeded to tell Louise how as an adolescent I had wet my
knickers on the day at home. We giggled as I recalled how I had
reluctantly told my mother, I remember that when I was upstairs
washing my mother called me into the bedroom. Laid out on the bed
were plastic panties, pins and a nappy. She suggested I wear the
baby clothes just as a precaution until the problem went. I was
reluctant at first, but became strangely excited as she pinned the
fluffy nappy around my bum, and pulled the waterproof plastic
pants up my legs, settling them neatly over the nappy and around
my waist.
That night I even suggested to my mother that I sleep in my nappy
and plastic pants in case of an accident! The next day I could
resist no longer. As I sat talking to my mother I realised I
needed a wee. I went to the bathroom, but rather than pulling down
my nappy and rubber knickers as I had done before I just sat on
the side of the bath and weed in my nappy. The relief was
tremendous. My plastic panty crutch gradually warmed as my pee
soaked the nappy. This led me to masturbate on this occasion and
several subsequent occasions.
I spent several weeks wearing baby pants wetting them on purpose
to prolong this most enjoyable interlude, Louise was obviously
pleased at finding another girl with the same interests. She said,
"Right Baby Janice, do you want to get undressed and I'll find you
a pair of rubber pants of your, own?" I paused, for a moment
losing confidence, but unbuttoned my dress and stepped out of it.
Louise turned to face me with a packet containing the plastic
pants I was about to get into.
She looked admiringly at my choice of undies - white stocking, a
lacy suspender belt, and my favourite tiny lacy panties. She
advised me to take off my stockings and suspenders, or at least to
put the suspenders outside my plastic knickers (as she said, "You
don't really need the loo when you're wearing water-proof baby
pants"). I was told I could wear my tiny nylon panties if I'd
enjoyed weeing through them. I quickly rolled off my stockings,
unclipped the suspender belt and pulled my panties down, noticing
that the crotch was already damp from my growing excitement. She
got me to lie on the bed, opening the waterproof baby pants I
questioned, "I've not worn a pair of these for ages, are you sure
they'll fit me?"
Louise reassured me and held the legs of the plastic pants open to
allow them to slide up my thighs. I raised my bottom off the bed
as we finally settled the incontinence panties over my womanly
hips. I must confess that I was pleased with the effect of the
white transparent PVC. I smoothed the knickers over my pubic mound
and my index finger strayed to my pussy lips.
I suddenly realised I was bursting for a pee. As I made for the
bathroom door Louise said, "Jan, there's no need. Why don't you
try your baby pants for real?" I stopped in my tracks for a
moment, but muttered something about not being able to do it in
front of her. The time taken for these words proved too much, and
by the time I made the bathroom my pee was flowing into my
waterproof pants. All the memories came flooding back. I just sat
on the toilet and continued to wee into my plastic pants,
massaging my clitoris and pussy behind the plastic covering of my
baby pants.
After the groaning of my orgasm had subsided Louise popped her
head around the door with an impish grin on her face. She sent me
home with several pairs of plastic waterproof pants to try out. I
have now come to appreciate their feminine charm, and, surprise
effect on a guy when he slides his hand up over your stocking top
to find you wearing baby undies - it never fails! Love to all
Fiesta Babies.
Janice, Birmingham. Fiesta. Special Christmas Issue, 1986
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment