FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

Whendi's games

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Watcher on February 27, 1998 at 21:36
Wendhi
Whendi spelled her name wrong - but otherwise she was all right! Tall and dark, she had an outdoors adventurous spirit which made her unique among the girls I dated. She was also a long legged girl, who looked fantastic wearing shorts or a mini.
During a canoe trip, she told me about one of her office colleagues, Betsy, who sometimes lost control whenever she laughed - a very embarrassing experience!
As we were driving back after the canoe trip, I asked her if her seat belt was fastened. To emphasise the point I grabbed her belt and pulled it down towards the fastening point beside the seat, so that the belt pressed hard against her lower abdomen.
"Ouch!" she cried, "It's a good job I've been to the bathroom!"
"Oh?" I queried, "I must remember that next time!"
A few weeks later we decided to go on a canoe trip for the weekend, just the two of us. We canoed in to the park for a day and set up camp beside a small stream. I was sitting with my back against a tree, with Whendi sitting just in front of me. "It's getting cold," she said shivering.
I went to my pack and took out a blanket, then I sat behind her and placed the blanket over her shoulders. "Move back a few inches" I said softly. She did so, and leant her back against me. I arranged the blanket so that we were both wrapped in it. I put my arm around her and gave her a hug. "Did Jennifer get through the week OK?", I asked.
Whendi laughed, "Not quite, she had an accident just as we were getting into the car Friday afternoon. Just enough to show a little."
"Well." I said, "it certainly could be embarrassing. . . "
I paused, and was going to qualify that statement by saying that, 'actually, guys would be really turned on by seeing an attractive girl wetting her panties....' but Whendi interrupted me by almost taking the words out of my mouth....
" I'll say - I mean, wouldn't you be embarrassed if I wet my pants while out on a date with you?"
That was the sort of question I had often fantasized Whendi asking me.
I held her tightly, and she responded by leaning her head backwards on my shoulder, and I whispered into her ear - "No, I wouldn't be embarrassed - and, it would make me feel incredibly sexy!"
Whendi giggled "Gee, isn't that disgusting!" - but I could tell from her tone of voice that she was more amused than disgusted.
"If you don't believe me, try it some time!"
"OK - I will!"
"We should arrange some kind of code-word" I said, "I wouldn't expect you to do it while we were with other people - supposing you ask me 'Do you think it's going to be a wet night tonight?' then we can go somewhere alone together, either to my place or yours."
Whendi agreed. Nothing more was said about the topic that weekend.
Next Friday, I called her on the phone and we were arranging to meet on the Saturday, when Whendi asked me "Do you think it's going to be a wet night to-night?"
"I hope so," I replied, "I wonder how long the rain can hold off for?"
"From the look of things out here, I'd say its going to pour in a few minutes!"
"Can you hold off the downpour until I get to your place, or do you want to come here?"
"You'd better come here" she said, "I'll have to sit very tight until you get here."
"Are your family around?" I asked.
"No, they're away for the weekend."
"OK Whendi, I'll be there in about 25 minutes." I knew that was the minimum driving time to her place south of the city. "Hold on."
"I'll try" she giggled, "I'll leave the side door open, and I'll be in the basement, on the chestefield, probably squirming around by the time you get here!"
I found it hard to concentrate on driving legally during my trip to Whendi's, for I couldn't help imagining her sitting on the red chesterfield, her legs drawn up underneath her as she squirmed around trying not to wet herself before I got there.
When I reached the side door to her house, I called out "Whendi?"
"Down here, in the basement" she cried out.
I ran down the stairs to the basement. There she was, sitting as I'd imagined, in an almost kneeling position on the chesterfield, her hands clasped tightly between her knees, while she rocked back and forth.
"About time" she gasped, "I'm bursting!"
I went over to her, and took her hands, then drew her into a standing position. She was wearing jean cut-offs which came down to about halfway down her thighs. I let go her hands, and she immediately clutched herself, wincing as she did so. She bent her knees and leant forwards slightly. I sat down on the chesterfield and she turned towards me.
"Whendi" I whispered "let go!"
Whendi nodded, and slid her hands down so that her palms were resting on her knees. She straightened up slightly and relaxed. She stood there for a few seconds while I watched in anticipation.
"Oh dear!" she laughed painfully, "I can't let go, it's too distracting having you watch me! I guess I'm too shy to wet my panties in front of you!"
"Would it help if I made you laugh?" I asked.
"I don't think so" she moaned, "My bladder's too full - it would hurt too much to laugh!"
I walked towards the table. "Rest against the table" I suggested.
The table was just the right height, so that she was able to sit right on the very edge, while keeping her legs straight, her toes touching the floor. I sat down on the floor and tickled the soles of her feet. "Oh no!" she gasped, "torture!"
I tickled her feet some more. She clasped her hands tightly between her knees and almost bent double. "You're going to make me wet my panties," she giggled as she crossed and uncrossed her legs.
I continued to run my nails along the soles of her feet, while looking at her crotch for the first signs that she was wetting herself. She raised her hands above her head and locked her knees straight, standing on her toes so that her legs looked incredibly long and shapely. "I'm wetting my pants." she gasped.
I stopped tickling her feet, and as I looked a dark patch appeared in her crotch and slowly began to spread out. I started tickling again, harder so that she found it unbearable. As she bent her knees and leant forwards, clasping her hands against her thighs, she lost control completely.
Whendi stood there, wetting her panties for me, while the trickles became a flood which poured down through her wet panties and completely saturated her cut-offs, then flooded down between her thighs. She squeezed her legs tightly together and the torrent flowed down over her hands and down her legs, making a little trickling sound.
"Oh darn" she whimpered in mock embarrassment, "I've wet my panties!"

No comments:

Post a Comment