FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The following is a story with little if any resemblance to reality. Piss Wet Paula by Lou, June 1996

www.xxtreamcam.com


I was seated at the desk in my den when Paula walked in. She was wearing a
white blouse that had a wide black stripe over the buttons with a floral
print on it, a black miniskirt with the same floral print on a band around
the hem, natural color pantyhose and black patent leather pumps with a gold
buckle and a thick heel. She strode over to me, a "fuck me" look on her
face. She came straight over and sat on my lap, her ass on my knees, her
legs straddling me. She was licking her lips in a very sensual manner as
she slid her hands up her sides and started playing with her breasts. My
cock was a tent pole in my black dress pants as Paula fondled her breasts.

I knew what was coming next and sure enough I felt my legs getting warm and
wet as Paula started to piss in her clothes. I put my hand on her knee and
slid it up under her skirt as she pissed. My hand got wet with piss as I
rubbed her pussy through her wet panties and pantyhose. I felt the back of
her skirt and it was soaked! I could feel Paula's hot piss running down my
legs and into my shoes and socks as she continued to play with her breasts
as she pissed. My thighs were starting to get wet and Paula smiled as I
took my other hand and pressed the dry front of her skirt against her
soaked crotch, making a nice wet spot over her pussy. Paula's piss was
running down the back of her pantyhose and into her shoes as she squirmed
around on my piss wet lap.

Paula's flow stopped and she stood up and turned around and said, "Fuck me,
NOW!" as I looked at her wet ass. Her skirt was shiny black from the hem to
about the middle of her ass and was stuck nicely to her shapely butt. A
glistening irregular width stripe of piss shined all the way down the back
of each pantyhosed leg. There was a puddle of piss on the floor and Paula's
patent leather pumps were drenched with piss. She bent over and her skirt
rode up, showing me her wet black panties and soaked ass. My black dress
pants were wet on the front of my thighs and soaked from the knees down, my
shoes squished with Paula's piss. I rubbed Paula's ass through her
pantyhose, enjoying the smooth wet feel of the nylon material. I peeled
down Paula's pantyhose, then her panties leaving them bunched up around her
ankles. Paula bent way over and grabbed her ankles, fully exposing her very
pink pussy to me. I dropped my jeans and slid my cok in, ramming my rod
into Paula over and over and listening to her moan until she came. Paula
blurted out "YESSSSSS!" as her pussy clamped down on my squirting cock.

I pulled out and watched my load drip down Paula's firm inner thighs. Paula
turned around and scooped up some of the cum from her legs and licked it
slowly off her fingers. She pulled up her wet panties and pantyhose, then
pulled up my pants and zipped me up. She sat in the chair and she had me
sit on her lap, my legs straddling her. Paula put her hand over my half
hard cock and said, "I hope you have a nice full load of piss!" I smiled at
her as I started to pee. My hot piss felt really good as it started to
flood my briefs and black dress pants. Paula was massaging my cock through
my glistening pants as I pissed. I could feel my pee running down my legs
and I could see piss flowing over the front of Paula's skirt, adding to the
wet spot on the front. I could feel my ass getting wet as I watched my piss
dribbled down the outside of Paula's thighs, leaving gleaming trails on her
black skirt. My piss was mingling with Paula's piss inside my shoes as I
stood up. Paula reached around to squeeze my ass through my wet pants as I
pressed my crotch against Paula's chest. I rubbed my cock between Paula's
breasts as I peed, getting a glimpse of the yellow stain that was spreading
over her blouse from time to time.

I ran dry and stood there, my pants, shoes and socks dripping wet, my cock
pressed against Paula's chest, her hands squeezing my ass. I backed away
and looked at Paula. She smiled as she looked down at her wet blouse. The
white material had a large yellow stain from just above her breasts all the
way to her gleaming black skirt. Paula's white bra was nicely visible
through the transparent wet areas. Paula leaned forward a bit and nuzzled
her cheek against my cock. She pulled back and I could see the piss on her
cheek as she unzipped my pants. My pants were around my ankles as Paula
started to blow me. Paula cupped my balls with one hand and her thumb and
index finger of the other hand circled my cock as she bobbed away on my
erection. I watched my shaft gleam with her saliva as she bobbed and
bobbed. I could feel my orgasm slowly building deep inside of me. I fought
my impending ejaculation as Paula continued to suck my cock. Paula brought
me right to the edge and stopped. She let me calm down a bit then started
bobbing away again. This time Paula let me cum and I exploded into her
mouth. Paula gulped away as I spurted cum into her mouth. When I stopped
cumming Paula used her fingers around my cock to milk every last drop of
cum from my cock. Cum was oozing down her chin as she let my softening cock
slip out of her mouth.

Paula laid down on her back and I got on my belly. I pushed my face between
her legs, my nose against her wet pantyhose. I could feel her wet thighs
against the side of my head and the front hem of her skirt touching my hair
as I licked her crotch, tasting the piss that soaked it. Paula lifted her
ass up off the floor and I backed off and peeled down her pantyhose and
panties. Paula lifted her legs way up and I ducked below her bunched up
pantyhose and pushed my face into he pussy once again. I licked her wet
slit from top to bottom, tasting her cum, my cum and our piss. I kissed and
licked all around her labia, avoiding her clit. I slid my tongue into her
vagina a few times then went after her clit. My tongue struck her clit over
and over, Paula twitching slightly whenever I hit the exact spot. She asked
me to ease up some so I slowed down and lessened the pressure on her clit,
licking away until she came, getting my face nice and wet with her juices.

I got to my knees, caught between Paula's legs and her bunched up
pantyhose. I moved forward and played with my cock while Paula watched me.
She fingered her clit and rubbed her breasts as I wrapped my hand around my
cock and beat off. I stopped before I came and got on top of Paula, easing
my swollen cock into her steaming pussy. Paula wrapped her legs tightly
around me and grabbed onto my ass as we fucked. My shirt and tie got a
little wet from the piss that soaked her blouse. I could feel her pantyhose
crumpled against my legs as I drove my cock into her over and over. Paula
thrust her hips up off the floor and I drove her ass back onto the floor
with each stroke, kissing deeply until we came. I came first and the heat
of my load filling Paula's vagina put her over the edge and she came too,
her pussy gripping my cock for the last few squirts of cum. As my cock
softened I took a piss while still in Paula' pussy. Paula joined me and our
hot piss dribbled all over us and collected on the floor beneath us.

We got ourselves untangled and relaxed a while, surveying our piss soaked
clothing, chair and floor, wondering why we had made such a mess now that
our lust had dimmed, realizing at the same time that we were sure to do it
again another day!

                            <<< THE END >>>
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment