FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

DARREN and MICHELLE

www.xxtreamcam.com


The Miller phone rang and Darren answered. "Hi there, old friend. I'm visiting my folks for a week and wanted to give you a call to see if we could get together for lunch or something. If you have time you can reach me at our old number that you should still remember." It was Pam! That was the extent of their conversation, but not the extent of the emotional tugging. Two days went by and he couldn't get her out of his mind. At first he had no intention of seeing her, but her voice nagged at the base of his brain. Several times he picked up the phone, thought, and put it down. Tonight he was alone and could quell the excitement no longer. He called and she was home and doing nothing. He would be over in fifteen minutes to pick her up. She had kept an eye out for him, and when she saw his familiar car she didn't wait for him to come to the front door. As she walked down her front steps to Darren's waiting car, he couldn't help but notice her beauty. She was no longer a kid, but a fully-developed woman. As she walked her hips sashayed from one side to the other. Just watching her sexy walk turned Darren's penis into a rod of steel. No, absolutely not. He was not going to look at Pam in any sexual light. That had been and was his resolve for this evening. It was going to be a brother and sister type of evening.
He was a gentleman and walked around and opened her car door and she climbed in, showing plenty of legs. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. Pam shrugged her shoulders, "Let's just drive around our old haunts and talk." He drove; they talked. He updated her on Anita and she brought him up to date on her married life. She and her husband now lived in Topeka and they had a year-old daughter her parents had wanted to show off to their friends so paid Pam's bus fare. As they moved down a familiar street, Pam touched Darren's arm and pointed the direction of their old make-out spot, "Wonder if it has changed? Let's go see." Her touch excited him, and he didn't want it to, but men have two brains, one big one between their ears and another very small one in the head of their penises, and the small one was taking over. They drove in and got out of the car and over to the edge of the bluff. The sight overlooked the Missouri river and they could see the boat traffic lights moving up and down the river. He made the mistake of taking her hand in his, and she moved closer. The warm summer night had dictated that she wear light clothing. He had noticed that he could see the outline of her panties and bra as she had walked down her steps. That's what had set him off in the first place.
"Dare, remember all those times we made love here? Do you still enjoy the idea of my peeing in my panties? My husband doesn't go for that kind of stuff and I have really missed it. It's no fun at all without a man's hand in my crotch playing with my clitty." She took both his arms and placed them around her and put her arms around him. "I am not asking you to violate your conscience about Anita, but I just want to have some wet fun with you, no real sex because neither of us knows what the other has done, and it would be a stupid thing to pass on a venereal disease. I know who has been inside me, but I don't know who my husband has been inside. And I don't know about you or Anita. So let's just do each other and enjoy it together."
With that, she took his hand and slid it up her skirt to her waiting crotch. He felt those silken panties that she had always worn. He wanted to stop and run away from her, but his little brain had total control and he was hooked. "Dare, rub my clitty and massage my breasts." Like a robot he did as he was commanded. Pam began to wiggle and moan as his hands did their stimulating. She reached over and felt his erection, and moaned more deeply. She unzipped his pants and his erect penis found its way easily into her waiting hand, and she began to massage it vigorously but carefully, concentrating on the underside of its head. "Dare, I'm ready, willing, and able. Oh-oh, I am going to cum." And with that her warm wetness triumphantly escaped into Darren's waiting hand, and he stroked her more rapidly as she had a rousing orgasm. After the last spasm racked her body, she turned her attention to completing Darren's enjoyment. She felt his penis throbbing and spurting in her hand as he also came with a groan. Neither wanted to remove their hands from the other's organ. "Gawd, Darren, that was good. I was beginning to wonder if I could come standing up. It's a lot easier sitting or lying down."
They got back into the car and sat there playing with each other's wetness long enough for Pam to cum again. This time she just tightened her stomach muscles, moaned, and peed all over Darren's car seat. "Oh, Dare, I'm sorry about that, but it just happened." Darren told her to look again at the car seats. He had just had them covered with thick, seamless vinyl that was watertight. The seat covers were heated and stretched over the seat as well as a layer of vinyl over the entire carpet. Pam giggled, "Darren, I am absolutely soaked. The first pee just wet my panties and hose, but this one soaked my butt clear to my waist with the seat being partially reclined," and she moved into a favorable position and told Darren to feel. He shouldn't have, but he did, and it was exciting. He wanted to again touch her breasts, but did managed to keep away, he knew not how. They sat in front of her house in their individual states of wetness until the lights went out.
They talked for another half hour about life in general and then Pam decided that she now could slip her wet self by her parents. If not, she didn't care that much because they knew she had been a pee-pants as a child and adolescent, and perhaps would just think she had an accident. Darren opened her door and walked her to the house, listening to the squish, squish, squish of her wet clothes as she walked. At the door she turned to him, did not ask or expect a goodnight kiss, and whispered, "Dare, can we do this at least one more time before I have to leave?" Darren could not answer. He watched the light go on in her room as he had done countless times in their earlier years. She had managed once again to slip by her parents. Darren could smell his semen-soaked shorts and jeans. He certainly didn't want anyone in the family to know he had just had very safe sex with someone other than Neet. He wondered if she would understand, but more so he wondered if he would if the tables were turned and she was out with an old boy friend doing what he and Pam had done tonight. He resolved not to see Pam again, but that resolved was made with his big brain. Who knew what would happen if his little brain got control again.
Thankfully, he was not planning to call Anita that night because she and her folks were in Oregon for a short vacation. The next afternoon Pam called again. "Dare, I can't stand it any longer, are we or are we not--you know?" Darren's mouth opened to tell her they had better not see each other again, but his penis brain stepped into the picture as Pam continued. "Dare, you know it isn't love, it's just sex. I love you like I always have, as a friend. I love my husband and daughter, and I would do nothing to mess up my life or yours. But I want to experience that heavenly happening once more before I return to my life that only contains solo pee performances. It just isn't the same not having someone to enjoy it with. Dare, please?" He capitulated. After all she had said it wasn't like real sex, it was just like masturbating alone but more fun. As long as he and Pam had no genital-to- genital sex, it really was just like masturbating--and he repeated to himself, "But much more fun." She set the time to meet at the old corner drug store as she didn't want her mother seeing her out with Darren again or she might say something foolish to Pam's husband. Her mother was not a wise woman. Pam was not smart, but she was wise, and there was a difference between intelligence and wisdom. Some had one; some had the other; and a few had both.
All day long Darren dreamed about what Pam might be wearing. His focus was on peeing and what would get wet and what it would look like. Men responded to what they saw, women by what they felt, even if it was warm pee it was the feeling that counted. A man wanted to see the wetness and then feel it; a woman was more interested in feeling the wetness and then seeing it. At the appointed time they met at the drugstore, made eye contact and individually walked out to his car. Pam looked ravishing. As she preceded him to the parking lot the sunlight shone through her dress revealing her shapely legs. Oh, he had seen them bare many times and even last night. However, there was something strange and exciting watching the shadowy outline of her legs moving under her skirt as she walked, her hips swaying seductively. By the time they arrived at his car he was already aroused, and Pam noticed and smiled sensuously.
"Dare, I have a surprise for you," and pulled up her skirt to expose her panties. "Do you recognize them?" Of course he did. "They are your favorite panties from our high-school years and I have not worn them since that night during your summer vacation when we had our last real sex. I have kept them as a souvenir of our playtimes, and I wanted to have one more opportunity to strengthen my memories of our times together. It is just my own private remembrance of those days. Girls are funny about things like that, memories easily become sacred to us. I will never give these panties up nor will I wear them again until you and I have the opportunity to do our thing again, and that most likely will be never. Let's enjoy this night to the fullest, and in a way it is my way of saying that I love you--and oh, gawd, I love you. I never told you that I loved you before, but I did and still do-- and I am afraid I always will. I never really knew how much until you left for Minnesota. I always figured that you and I were not meant to be husband and wife, just pee and sex partners for a brief time. I can live with that as long as I have my memories. Other than sex we have very little in common, and I always knew that. You were smart and came from a good home. I struggled even in grade school, and my father was a drunk."
Darren didn't know what to say, so wisely said nothing. They decided to go to an adult movie to get turned on and then they would do themselves in the car. The movie was not that great a turn-on unless you were wildly into oral and anal sex. Why couldn't they just produce normal people fooling around and having forbidden pleasures? Actually, Pam and Darren could have produced a better movie themselves. The second feature was much more interesting. It was titled, 'The Office Party'. Everyone was lifting skirts, peeking down blouses, feeling and showing butts, drinking, and fondling breasts. The party moved from the light stuff to the undressing and finally to the sex acts themselves, but it took nearly two hours for them to get to that point. Nonetheless they had both been turned on watching this last movie. Darren moved his hand up into her crotch and found it very wet from her own arousal. They left as the first movie began to repeat, and they walked to their bedroom--Darren's car. He noticed that Pam didn't use the rest room and wondered if she was going to give those beautiful, white, panties with tight elastic and lace around the legs a double dousing. They had been his favorites because the elastic channeled her wetness into the center of her crotch and not out the legs of her panties, making use of every drop of pee to slowly wet her panties and clothes.
In the car he noticed Pam's pulse rate was rapid because he could see it beat in her carotid arteries in her neck, and her breasts were rising and falling at an above-normal rate. "You excited, Pam?" She sighed, "Gawd, yes, I think I am about to explode. You know it really excites me to just allow a little pee into my panties and then finally let it all go. That's what I do at home when I'm alone. Sometimes I just wait until it seems that I can't hold it any longer while I am doing my housework and caring for my baby, and then I let a little slip by until I can't hold it any longer. One time when I was nursing her I felt silly, but her sucking on my nipples actually excited me. Isn't that terrible, Dare? I ended up just sitting there nursing her and peeing at the same time. Sometimes I almost felt jealous watching her pee in her diapers with that look of absolute contentment. This time I just gave in and let it go. It felt wonderful, and after she was finished nursing, I put her down and came back into the kitchen and laid right down in my own puddle and masturbated. Darren, I hope you have to pee because I want you to pee on me tonight. I want to feel the warmth from inside your body arousing my breasts and my crotch. Then I want to pee while you tickle my clitty. Okay?"
It was Pam's night, so to speak, so Darren obliged, but not unwillingly. "Dare, can we go to a motel where we can see each other and not have to sit in this damn car trying to imagine the other's wetness and facial expressions?" He didn't answer, but started the car and headed for one of the motel rows. "Dare, we are going right by my house so stop so I can pick up a change of clothes and my friendly vibrator. A woman friend introduced it to me. I was over to her house and saw this funny-looking thing with an electric cord plugged into the receptacle. It was on her bathroom cabinet top and I asked her what it was. She looked at me as though I were stupid and offered to show me. We both just stood there in the bathroom and she turned it on and placed it in her crotch right through her clothes, and I watched her cum. She offered to let me try it, so why not? I did what she did, and holy gee, it felt good. It felt like I was going to pee so I quit. She asked me why I had quit and I told her I was about to pee my panties. She said, 'So what', and pushed me into the shower stall and told me to continue. If I peed, I peed; if I didn't, I didn't. I found my clitty again with this vibrator and I was immediately back to where I was when I had quit a minute before, only this time when it made me want to pee I just relaxed and let it go. Because I was pressing on my clitty through my dress and panties in front, I soaked everything, and I had one of the best orgasms of my life that afternoon. I went right out and bought one."
They stopped at her house and she went in and came out with a small overnight bag. Driving up the motel strip they spotted a Motel 6 with a vacancy sign lighted, not real shabby, but certainly not one of the better ones in the chain. Darren went in and got a key, and they entered. "Dare, I know in my heart this is the last time I'll ever feel your hands on my body. So let's make it good so I can cherish this memory until the day I die." Darren was too upset about the new-found fact that Pam had actually loved him romantically as well as just being a friend. He had never known how she hurt and grieved when he left for college. He had not known that she had taken up with the man she married in an attempt to drive the memories of him from her mind. She indeed had loved him deeply and in looking back he could remember little innuendoes that said he was much more than a friend. How stupid he had been. He was smitten with her grief, and so when it came time to do her bidding, he was sure that with his now semi-erect penis in his pants he could readily comply.
At that moment he didn't want to have any kind of sex with her, safe or otherwise, but rather to hold her in his arms, kiss and cuddle her, and take away her raw hurt. However, there was no escape from her broken heart. Pam finally challenged the silence, "To start with I want to lie on the floor and have you soak me with your pee. I've dreamed about that since the day we began dating, but never told you about that because I thought maybe you might think I was just a little too weird. Peeing in our own clothes was one thing, but peeing on each other was something else. I've got some booze in my night bag so let's drink up and enjoy each other one last time." She went into the bathroom and came out with two plastic motel glasses for their drinks. She poured them and set them on the drum table by the front window.
Then Pam went into the bathroom and brought out all the towels. "Just in case there is an overflow," she said. She unfolded them and laid them on the bed and then pulled a large garbage bag from her night case. It had been cut to obtain the maximum protection from what was about to be very wet sex. Then she laid out the plastic and laid out the towels like a mattress pad on top of it. She flattened herself on her back on the plastic and towels and looked up into Darren's face. "Darren, do as I have always dreamed. I'll tell you exactly how. Pee a little on each breast so I can feel your warmth and wetness as it soaks into my clothes and bra." He took off his shirt and jeans and stood over her wondering if he could actually perform. "Just relax, Dare, we have all night." He did relax and remembered that neither he nor Pam had emptied themselves since very early evening. For some reason it was now not a problem to him. "What if it splashes in your face, Pam?"
"So what! It is coming from your body and anything that comes from your body I love." He aimed the best he could and squirted a short stream onto the mound of clothing covering her right breast. "More," she said, and he complied. She took her hand and rubbed the wet spot lovingly. "Now the other one, and don't be so stingy. Then do it on my stomach. Just keep on soaking those areas. Okay, now at the top of my panties." When Darren's warmth began trickling into her groin from her wet stomach, she moaned telling him how wonderful it felt. "Slip back my wet blouse now and look at my breasts." Her nipples were like gum balls from a machine, and made little tents in her wet bra. "Play with them, Dare." Darren's penis began to respond to her wetness and beauty and he had to struggle to relax to finish his unspoken promise.
Finally, his spigot went dry and it was time for Pam's next request. "Dare, do what we always did, put your hand in my crotch and massage my clitty until I cum. I'm going to pee big time, so if you don't want to get splashed you had better be on guard." His insides churned at the feeling of her semi-wet crotch. So far all the wetness there was his along with her natural juices. He had never seen either her or Neet so taken up with the pleasures of the moment. Finally, he felt her warmth and heard the sound of her pee under great pressure, and watched the wetness spread to her entire body. He massaged both her clit and her breasts. Then came a gut-wrenching orgasm, the likes of which he had never seen.
After she had recovered from the demands of her orgasm, she looked up at Darren, "One final request, and you have every right to refuse." She then reached into her bag and pulled out a condom and handed it to him. "Dare, it has been over three years since we've done this. I know condoms are not 100% safe and if you would rather not, just say no and I'll understand." There was an eerie silence and then Darren held out his hand. He carefully removed the wrapper and fitted the condom over his penis. This time he removed her wet panties so he could get a straight movement into her vagina, and slowly inserted his now very-erect penis into her and just let it soak. Every little bit he would make a few short thrusts and then stop. Perhaps he was as interested as she in prolonging this memorable moment for as long as possible. Neither of them knew the answer nor did they care.
They must have prolonged this encounter at least an hour, with a few thrusts each time Darren's erection began to soften. Finally, he whispered, "Pam, this is it," and he made several long, deep thrusts and continued until he began to cum. He stopped moving so that she could feel it throb in her insides, and when he did, he felt her tighten and give out a contented moan as she came almost savagely, with her spasms massaging Darren's spurting penis. They just lie there with their now-wet bodies holding each other tightly. Nothing more was said. Finally, Pam got up and went into the bathroom, showered and changed her clothes. Darren would have to go home wet.
He took her home and without touching each other she got out of the car. She began sobbing as she walked to the house alone. Both she and Darren knew it was the end of a beautiful dream that never could have been, but they now both hurt for an unrequited true love that they had never had because Pam had kept her true feelings for Darren a secret. Life certainly had its cruel moments and this was one of them for both Pam and Darren.
Darren wisely resolved that he would never under any circumstances tell Neet or anyone else about these last hours with Pam. No one would understand, and he felt these were very sacred to him and to Pam--and to them alone--and he was correct. He again managed to sneak into the house undetected and was awake into the early hours of the morning reflecting on his and Pam's relationship over the past five years. Could he have been happy with Pam? Yes, if he had never met Neet. That's the way the cookie of life crumbled sometime. Nonetheless, Pam was a part of Darren's memories that could not be taken from him, and he didn't want them to be erased. Perhaps our brains had a special compartment in which to hold sacred memories of loving sexual escapades, affairs, or just those moments during dating that had an exceptional significance to either the man or the woman, but best if it were mutual. Darren lie there wondering if he were to see Pam 20 years from tonight by some quirk, would he, she, or they have those delightful rapturous memories to fondle?
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment