FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kara Couldn't Wait - A Fantasy

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Mariella on July 06, 1999 at 00:06
This is a story I wrote about a year ago. It is based around my long history of infatuation with my friend Kara, and my love for wetting. Its a bit long, but I didn't want to cut any of it out. :)
----------
Driving in my car with my friend, I envied her. Kara was the most beautiful girl I'd ever known. She stood 5 inches above me at 5'6" tall and her thick dark brown hair fell straight over her back just brushing her bottom. Her skin was soft and fair from the Irish in her, and her hair and eyes were in great contrast as she was half Japanese. She had just turned 18 and she was enjoying her freedom. We parked and as we walked through the parking lot I could see how excited she was about throwing her first party in her new apartment. She had a bounce in her step that made her small breasts move up and down under her tank top.
"Do you have the list?" she said. Looking at our shopping list I said, "Yeah, right here." The list had various things we needed to buy for the party. When we arrived at the doors of the grocery store she told me to get a cart. I could see her press her legs together as I pushed the cart further into the store. I was aware that she might need to pee so I asked, "Are you okay?" She said, "Yeah I'm fine what's first on the list?"
We went through the store picking items off the shelves, and I watched closely her every move watching for another sign that her bladder was full. When we were in the aisle with the napkins I noticed that she was walking a bit stiff and wasn't standing up as straight as she usually did. I was going to ask if she was all right, but before I opened my mouth she whispered, "I've gotta pee." I felt my heart beat harder and my blood flow hotter as it rushed between my legs. I took a breath and said, "Let's find the bathroom."
As quickly as we could we pushed the cart throw the store trying to look inconspicuous. Finally we reached the restroom. It was a one toilet room for both men and women. With her thigh pressed together Kara knocked on the door. "Somebody's in here," came a man's voice from behind the door. Her face looked upset. I suggested to her that we wait or him to get out and she moaned a little and agreed. We stood there with the cart for about 3 minutes and Kara, who was know trying to hold her pussy through the pocket in her shorts, knocked again. The man again said, "Somebody's in here." She replied. "I really need to get in there!" He said, "I'll be out soon."
She looked at me with a desperate expression and I said, "Do you want to just go to your apartment?"
She said, "I don't know, We haven't even finished shopping."
I told her that we could leave the cart with a cashier and come back later. She agreed to do that. As we trotted quickly back to my car she whined a quiet, "I'm sorry."
"It's okay," I assured here. "It's not your fault there's only one bathroom." She now hand her hand out of her pocket and pressed firmly between her legs as I unlocked the door to the car. She quickly got in and pressed herself into the passenger seat with both hand griping her crotch. The sight made me almost dizzy with arousal.
"Hurry!" she cried with her legs bouncing up and down. "We're almost there, hold on," I encouraged her. Her face was tense as if she was about to cry and her legs continued to speed up. We pulled into the car port next to her apartment and she said, "Oh no!"
"What?!" I said. But without answering she opened the car door and got out. As she lifted her buttocks I could see a nice wet spot on her jeans that followed the contours of her butt. I was more excited now then ever. I quickly turned off the car and got out. I put my arm around her shoulder and helped her get up the stairs to her place as fast as I could, but about halfway up she stopped short and started crying.
It was then that I saw pee pour down her legs splashing through the stairs and onto the concrete below. She had one hand on her crotch and one covering her face as she completely wet herself. My eyes never left her from the waist down until she was just dripping slightly. She looked at me with a red tearful face and said, "Oh my God." Her hand left her crotch and she stood up too look down at the puddles she made. She looked so embarrassed and I said to her, "Come on lets get you inside." She gave me her keys which her a little wet from being in her pee soaked shorts. I unlocked the door to her flat and had her step on the welcome mat. I said, "Stay here I'll get a towel."
She was still whimpering a bit when I got back with a towel. I wrapped it around her waist and pushed it against her perfect little bottom tried to sop up excess urine. She kept apologizing and I told her it was all right. I then pushed the towel firmly against her crotch. She gasped. "I'm sorry," I said.
"No, no its all right," she sniffed. So I continued to pat her dry as best I could I dried off her legs and had her lift her feet and then I led her into her bedroom.
"Go ahead and take off those shorts and panties," I told her. I watched her peel them off. I approached her and she threw her arms around me and gave me hug. She said, "You're such a good friend." I enjoyed having my arms around her and without much thought lowered my hand to her bottom. She didn't seem to react negatively so I kept it there squeezing it gently, it still had the damp feeling off her pee. She loosened her arms and put her hand up my shirt over my back. She unhooked my bra and ran her hands further up over m shoulders.
I stood in front of her, took off my shirt and let my bra fall off of my arms to the ground. She took of her little white tee-shirt exposing her perfect round little breasts. I moved closer and put both hands on them. She lowered her hand and pressed it to the crotch of my jeans. I'm sure she could feel the heat radiating from my pussy as she caressed it. I put my arms around her neck and relaxed. I started to pee my pants right there into her hand. I could feel the warm urine soaking my panties and crawling across the back and front of my jeans, and down the inside of my thighs. When I was done, Kara massaged me for a while and then undid my pants pulling them and my panties to the floor. Steadying myself on her shoulder I stepped out of them. She stood back up and began rubbing my clitoris. My hand immediately found hers and I did the same. I leaned in and kissed her heavily breathing mouth tasting her.
Soon she began to pee again. Little trickles of urine were falling to the floor and I tried to catch them in my palm. I pressed my hand against her and continued rubbing, soon she took her hand off of me and held onto my hip. I realized now that she was having an orgasm, by the way she moved and began sinking to the ground, bringing me with her. When it was over my rested her head on my shoulder. I began rubbing myself and peeing into my hand and it wasn't long before I came too. She laid back and I laid on top of her with my breasts pressed against hers and we breathed deeply.
After a cherished moment of lying together, we got up and headed for a hot shower to clean up before going back to the store for more party shopping during which we looked at each other fondly the whole time.
------
I hope you enjoyed this story. Comments and emails are always welcome.
Love,
Mariella

No comments:

Post a Comment