FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dream Team, part 6 by Tinker, April 1995

www.xxtreamcam.com


I was late. By the time I reached the small building at the side of the
playing field, the team would already be halfway through their first
practice session. Not that this was a problem: I never did participate in
the physical exercises anyway, and they would probably cause me to strain
all my muscles and break a bone or two. I was only there for the half-time
break, as then there were always a few girls finding a new way to use their
uniform.

I turned the corner, and saw the team near the building, doing something
frightfully energetic on the field. One thing I liked about them was that
they trained in uniform: blue sweater, high white boots, and white skirts.
They seemed to enjoy this outfit so much they wore it at every possible
chance they got. I knew their reason, just as I knew their panties were
uniformly blue. Pale blue.

I found my favourite bench against the changing-room wall, but was
disappointed to find that I wasn't the only spectator. I didn't recognise
the girl there, watching the cheerleaders in a desultory fashion. I must
have surprised her on my approach. I introduced myself as Diana's
boyfriend. Her blank expression stayed still. She blinked. "The red one," I
added. Diana must be the team captain, then, the only one dressed all in
red. She understood, and stretched out her hand. "Hi. I'm Susan." We shook
hands. "Ann took me here to see what they actually do during a practice
session." I sat beside her. 

"Are you interested in joining the team, or anything like that?" "No, not
really," she smiled. "I'm from out of town anyway. But I've been a
cheerleader years ago and when Ann, my friend, mentioned that she still did
some cheerleading, I got curious about what she actually was doing." My
eyes widened, telling her to continue. "We were in the same team years ago,
at high school, and we got separated when Ann went to college here." "I
see. And? What happened after that?" Susan grinned. "Well, I can't remember
ever having done this kind of exercises. We mainly practised cheers and
paraded around in our uniforms. That was probably the best of the whole
cheerleader thing anyway."
 
"What? Parading around? Anything else? Is that _it_?" I like her smile, I
thought. "If you don't my asking." "Yes! Don't tell me you don't like this
type of outfit! Well, rest assured, we all did. Walking in such a tiny
skirt and revealing your panties every few minutes to a cheering crowd is
just wonderful, especially when you know it's absolutely allowed. Required,
if anything. Hah! I should have tried that with normal clothes during
school! The principal would have thrown me off the premises himself."

She was teasing me, of course, and it was alright with me. Susan was not a
shy girl. Ann picked her friends well. I looked at her a little more
frankly. She was loosely dressed, in a short-sleeved pink T-shirt, and a
short pink and grey skirt. Long white stay-up socks and sneakers completed
her outfit. "I see you don't care much about what the principal thinks any
more," I remarked. Susan laughed. "No, not really. I thought, well, if I am
going to visit Ann and company, I'd better look the part. And the weather
is so nice, don't you think?" She stretched her long legs and turned a
little bit, facing the sun. 

I was beginning to like Susan, and was glad she was here after all, even if
her presence might spoil the others' play-time. Something stirred in my
loins: I liked her clothes as well. We sat quietly for some moments.

"Do you awfully mind if I enjoy the sun some more? I want to tan a bit." I
shrugged and told her I didn't mind at all. "Not even this way?" She put
her hands flatly on her knees and started to slide her hands up her thighs.
When they found the seam of her skirt, Susan simply pushed her skirt up and
revealed more thigh. (Not one bit, I thought.) And more. I supposed she
would stop just before her panties would show, but no! With a swift
movement she hiked up her skirt all the way to her waist and let me revel
in the sight of her pale pink underwear, tightly around her thighs, looking
beautifully innocent between her legs.

"I would imagine you've seen enough panties over here to allow me this?"
Her tone indicated she wouldn't take no for an answer, or any answer come
to that. She leaned her head back against the wall, closed her eyes, and
opened her knees a bit. I swallowed. Seeing a cheerleader expose her
panties during a cheer was one thing, but this was a normal girl in her
normal clothes showing herself off more boldly than I had ever seen any
cheerleader do. I couldn't keep my eyes off her lovely pink panties for
quite a while. So innocent, so playful. And completely stainless.

She was still sitting like that, with her skirt hiked up and her panties
exposed, when she heard the girls come off the field, chattering like
starlings in spring. She made a half-hearted attempt to flip her skirt back
down. A passer-by would have seen her right away. These things don't matter
in all-girl company.

Jane, Janice, and Alice went indoors to find the drinking fountain. Diana
winked at me, raised an eyebrow at Susan, and stepped into her office to
take care of some tedious paperwork. The rest of the girls sat down on the
ground close by us. Ann and Maureen came to see Susan. "I see you two have
already met," Ann said. She turned to Maureen. "Susan is an old friend of
mine. We did a lot together. She's been a cheerleader for a while. But she
needs a good teacher to show her how it really works." Maureen frowned.
"How what works?" she asked carefully. "You mean...?" Ann nodded. "Yes,
that. She's still a bit shy about it all. We should show her a few things
this afternoon."
 
Susan started to shift around on her seat. Maureen and I exchanged glances.
Ann was pushing Susan in at the deep end. "You know what I caught her doing
it only last week in her shower?" Susan now blushed and hissed: "Ann, shut
up. You're being a little bitch." Without blinking, Ann continued: "She had
put on her old cheerleader uniform and was still experimenting with her
pose. She had only spurted once in her panties when I came in and caught
her." "Ann! Stop it! Please!" "But, as we all know, even just one spurt is
one too many. She had wet her panties on purpose, and it showed."

Ann now looked directly at Susan, who was busy pulling her little skirt
down to have something to concentrate on. "And Susan, when you stood there
in your wet uniform with your legs apart, it called for more, didn't it?"
Susan swallowed and said nothing. "Yes it did! Admit it."

With a very small voice, Susan admitted: "Alright. Yes it did." Maureen,
Cindy, and Melissa, who had been following all this with increasing
interest, cheered loudly. Susan shrank visibly, and Ann decided to ease up.
Enough is enough for a raw beginner. 

She sat beside her friend, opposite me, and put her arm round her shoulder.
"Hey Sue, relax. We all know exactly how much fun it is. Yes, him too. I
*told* you what we do here, didn't I?" Susan nodded. "I know, I know. But
it's still so strange to me. I mean, you all just walk around here like
everything is okay, and although you told me, I've not seen any proof of
what you say. It is just kind of hard to believe just yet."
 
The girls looked at each other. "Is everybody still dry?" "Jesus, something
must be wrong here." "No, I didn't do it yet. I was planning to leave it
'til after the second session." "I just wanted to go when Ann started
talking." "I already did it this morning and I didn't want to spoil
myself." Maureen went inside check on the rest of the girls. Surprisingly,
nobody had wet herself yet. Even Diana now came outside to assess the cause
of this remarkable coincidence. But it turned out to be just plain bad luck
for Susan. Of course, now they *had* a reason to play a bit, some girls
started to make elaborate plans for a demonstration. It was Diana who
called a halt to this and made a proposal.
 
"Listen up, girls. You'll have ample opportunity to do it during the rest
of the practice. But let's all please remember two things. First, Susan is
not so experienced as you are so keep it simple. Second, our showers are
out of order again so we'll again have to use the boys' showers at the
other side of the building. Yes, it has all been taken care of that we
won't be interrupted. We'll stand guard outside." Diana included me, it was
understood.

The girls grumbled slightly at this, as this meant carrying all their stuff
all around the building. A smart architect had not provided for any direct
links between the "girls" and the "boys" part of the building--which was a
good thing, normally. It also meant that they should be a bit more careful
with their play, since they had to pass a public area before entering the
boys' locker rooms. Susan seemed interested: she suddenly looked up when
the word "boys' showers" fell. Pity for her: I would stand guard, both
ways.

"So now back to Susan. You have done it once, haven't you?" She nodded,
still somewhat shyly. "Well, then you know that there's nothing to it
really. Yes, you have to take care of certain things, mainly clothing, but
you can do that all in advance. Then, when you feel like doing it, you can
just start right away." I noticed a small trill in her voice that went by
unnoticed by the other girls, but set me on fire immediately. Knowing Diana
by heart has its advantages. She continued: "Of course, a lot of the thrill
of the whole thing comes from the fact that only you know what you're up
to. Nobody'll notice. When you prepare yourself to start, you'll feel a lot
of excitement." The trill now was clearly noticeable, for me, that is. "And
then when you start, it just... well, you know." Diana pressed her hands
together in front of her and entwined her fingers. "You just...it just
happens to you."

She now stopped talking and Susan wanted to ask a question. But Diana's
eyes drifted down to her own little skirt, and my favourite smile appeared
on her face. Susan swallowed her question when she felt that something was
happening to Diana. She put her hand against her mouth and looked at
Diana's red skirt in disbelief. But she had to believe her own eyes. A
small trickle went down Diana's right inner thigh, quickly followed by some
drops taking a shortcut. Her lovely legs soon showed all signs of a sudden
river coming down, and while Susan started to blush, Diana delightfully wet
her uniform panties. A bit against her normal practices, she did not care
at all about her legs, and just continued to push it all out into her
underwear. I could see she was feeling very joyful indeed: her eyes took on
that glazed look I had come to know and love. As she stood there, in her
flashy uniform, she was the most perfect creature I could imagine. Susan
couldn't imagine anything. She kept looking at Diana's skirt and up and
down her legs. And at Diana's eyes. For a moment I thought she would reach
out to lift Diana's skirt and look if it indeed was what she thought it had
to be. But no. She stuck to watching only.

Finally, the stream died out, and Diana took half a minute to let the
wonderful feeling of accomplishment reach its peak. Then her eyes lit up
again, she shuddered a moment and clapped her hands. "Alright girls. On to
the second half of the practice!" There was some murmuring because she had
kept it all to herself, but then the girls followed her to the field. Susan
stayed behind with me. She didn't say a word, still rather embarrassed by
Diana's unexpected demonstration. While looking at the puddle on the path
that Diana had left behind, she sighed.
 
And sighed again. She looked over towards the field, spotting Diana in her
little skirt, hopping and bending and stooping like nothing had happened.
Susan looked at me. "Does she always do things like this?" I smiled. "No,
not always. But Diana is a one-of-a-kind sort of a girl. A one-off, you
might say. There are bolder girls in the team, especially Jane can pull
stunts that often amaze the others. Alice, Maureen, and Cindy seem to
prefer sneaky playing, while Ann, Janice, and Melissa usually just do it
with their legs apart or in another clearly recognisable way. Diana is
different. You'll never know what she is up to until it she just goes ahead
and does it. Believe me, I know."

Susan nodded. "Amazing. Especially that they all do it. I've seen Ann do
it, yes. We were walking in a park in town when she suddenly needed to pee,
and she just walked up to a signboard, parted her legs, and weed right into
her panties. Fortunately she wore a skirt." I clicked my tongue: "Oh no,
she wouldn't have dared to do it without a skirt. No way. Only Jane dares
to wet her jeans, and even then only when she can get away with it."

"Tell me, how did you get the idea of trying it yourself?" I asked Susan,
after a short silence. She sighed. "I don't know. It just struck me as a
nice game I could play with myself. I put on some old clothes and tried a
few poses. Ann just came in after I had made my panties only a bit wet. She
practically forced me to finish it." "And, you liked it?" "Errrmmm...yes, I
think so. But it was a rather artificial situation, and I don't know what
aroused me most: my wet underwear, wearing my old uniform, peeing standing
up, Ann looking at me, or being caught doing something naughty. I think
especially the last things were important. It felt nice to wet myself, but
getting caught doing it in my uniform was the most exciting thing about it,
I think."

I looked at the team on the field. "Watch the girl on the left side. With
the blond hair. That's Janice. You see what she's doing?" "Mmmm... looks
like she is pulling her panties tightly up. Yes, and now she's dropping her
skirt down again. Yes?" "Keep on looking. I know these rituals. She is
about to start, probably right after the next exercise. Pity I cannot see
her panties going dark from here. It is really a sexy sight."

Susan answered: "I wore my black uniform panties when I did it. I couldn't
see anything. I thought it was easier for me to do it that way." "Yes it
is, but a visible stain is much nicer, even if you have to take more care.
Look, they have finished. She'll do it now...right! Just look." "How do you
know that for sure? She just stands easy a bit, then puts her arms down by
her sides at rest. She just parts her legs...oh wow....Ann made me stand
this way when I...is this a standard pose or what?"

I said nothing. Janice stood still now, waiting for it to happen. It still
aroused me to see a girl standing like this, preparing herself. Any moment
now. She took a deep breath and looked down to her skirt, like always when
she did it in her panties. Yes, she had started now. Susan gasped when we
saw Janice's stream fall down between her spread legs, clearly visible in
the sunshine. Janice swept her hair backward with a movement of her head
and said something to her neighbour, Alice. Alice just looked at her, then
to Diana to see what they would do next, and then back to Janice. Alright,
she would join her. Alice simply spread her boots and stooped down with her
hands on her knees. A little blue line appeared up her skirt. In no time at
all she had wet her whole crotch and it showed as clearly as with Janice
what she was doing.

Susan was watching this as if hypnotised. I also saw that she had pushed
her right hand into her crotch and was slowly moving it about, and I
smiled. Susan really liked watching people doing naughty things, and
probably enjoyed doing such things herself as well. When Alice finished and
joined the exercises again, showing a dark bottom in her panties now and
then, Susan looked at me and just said: "I want to do it. God, I want to do
it just like them. You just walk up to a place, put your shoes out of the
way, and do it right there, with somebody looking at.. at me." I blinked at
her.

Decisively, Susan stood up, and started down the path. I followed her.
Would she? In her street clothes? She rounded the corner of the building,
and made towards the rough area where visitors can park their bicycles.
Although there was no one around, this certainly was not a sheltered spot,
so I felt a bit uncertain if she should do it. But Susan was determined. In
her little pink and grey skirt, she walked up to the centre of the area,
turned around, and smiled at me. I sat down on one of the racks and
swallowed. Susan looked around and waited. For what? She started to walk a
bit up and down the rows of bike racks, which gave me a nasty feeling.

This feeling was confirmed when a couple of boys rode up and dismounted.
Susan looked at them. There were three racks in between her and the boys,
all full of bikes, but the boys could still see everything she did. They
looked her over briefly, and parked their bikes.

Susan now carefully spread her legs a tiny bit, still looking at the boys.
Hell, she was going to wet herself right in front of them! She even put her
hands on her hips, as if she wanted to be sure to attract attention! I bit
my lip, afraid what would happen if some of the boys looked at her again,
which was more than likely, given her appearance. I wondered if I'ld be
able to defend her, if it came down to it. Susan now stood completely still
and I saw her breathing. She was waiting.

If a pretty girl in a short skirt stands with her bare legs spread out and
her hands on her hips, she causes some kind of mesmeric field that
inevitably attracts the gaze of any boy within visible range. After three
seconds that seemed an eternity, one of the boys looked up and saw her
posing. He promptly froze and kept looking. Susan smiled at him and pushed
lightly. It took her two seconds. Then I could see her pulling in her belly
in a reflex when she actually pissed in her pink panties. And not a bit. I
could see some drops falling down between her shoes and hoped that the boys
wouldn't notice it. I pretended not to know Susan at all, and, just in
case, retied my shoe-laces. Nobody looked at me, thank God. They were all
looking at Susan by now.

She just stood there, in her challenging pose, and let her fluid trickle
slowly but steadily into her underwear. *I* could see that she was wetting
herself under her skirt, but could the boys? One of them cheered to her:
"Hey honey, feeling alone? Need some company?" Susan smiled and shook her
head: "No, thanks. I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up on his
motorcycle." The boys sighed and locked their bikes. Susan now really went
full speed, I saw. A clear stream dropped down from under her skirt and
blushingly she looked down once in a while. But the boys did not look any
more. They hauled their gear towards the other entrance of the building.

Only one of them looked back over his shoulder and saw Susan looking down
at her little skirt. He stopped. To my horror, Susan could not resist the
urge to hike up her skirt and examine her wet panties right then. It was
absolutely impossible to misinterpret what she had done. The boy loudly
dropped his gear. Susan looked up again and waved at him, still holding up
her skirt and dripping between her legs. He hesitated a moment, and then
quickly went in, probably to call his friends back out.

Now Susan quickly pulled her legs together, and dashed back towards the
cheerleaders' training field. I followed her, looking back to see if the
boys came out again. They didn't, yet. When we had rounded the corner and
were relatively safe again, Susan almost yelled: "Yes! I did it! I just
walked up there and started! Now how's that for a newbie?" I was
speechless.

Susan just walked on and hiked up her skirt, not afraid of showing
anything. Her pink panties showed a dark stain in the crotch, not as large
as I had expected however. "I did not do everything I could have. It would
have made too much noise, and now I can try it again soon," she explained.
We had arrived at the bench again, and with her skirt flipped up behind
her, Susan sat down. She immediately hiked up her skirt in the front as
well and took up her sunbathing pose again. But this time, her panties
looked distinctly different. I was still speechless. Not that I needed to
say anything.

After half an hour, the other girls came back to take their stuff and
shower. This time Susan discretely pulled her skirt down. All of us walked
round to the back of the building. Jane and Melissa whispered something,
giggling. Crossing the bike area again, Susan just had to walk straightly
to the spot she had been standing on earlier. The puddle had vanished, but
there still was a dark area on the ground. She winked at me and followed
the cheerleaders.

The whole group gathered at the entrance of the boys' part of the building,
and Diana and I went in to see if the coast was clear. There were several
sections and Diana had reserved one of them. Of course a few boys saw us
coming in, and while they happily ignored me, Diana got quite a lot of
comments, most of them positive, in a sort of way. Politely declining an
offer to use other locker rooms, she unlocked the reserved section.
Everything would be alright.

While Diana stayed in, I went outside again to call the rest of the girls.
They were hanging around by the main gate, and I immediately saw that a lot
of boys had gathered in that area as well. No wonder. But between the
forest of nice bare legs that they created in front of the entrance, I
could see Jane and Melissa. They had both squatted down and were apparently
playing a game in the sand next to the sidewalk. But I suspected something
else. Pushing my way through the other girls, I reached them and squatted
as well. "Hi girls. How's it going?" They both mumbled. "Not very well. We
don't dare to start. They are too close by. Pity, it is our last chance
today."

I looked at their panties, just visible between their thighs. "Listen you
both. Nobody expects this, so if you are very, very quick, you can just do
it right here. I just walked up to the group and you were visible, but
nothing else. You can piss your beautiful pale blue panties to nowhere-
land, sprint to the showers, and get yourself off there with three strokes
of your fingers." Someone's jaw dropped. "And I don't believe I just said
that." I had surprised myself with this bold but obvious idea. Susan must
have had some strange influence on me.

Melissa and Jane needed no more encouragement. Left and right of me I heard
a gasp and a hiss, and saw two pale blue crotches quickly turn dark
together. Jane pushed so hard that I could actually see her pee jet through
the thin fabric of her panties, and Melissa caused a true waterfall between
her thighs. Both girls looked to their own crotches and tried to get
themselves as far up into the stratosphere as they could. "Oh, God, it's
me, me, take me up!" Jane hissed through her teeth. She might have looked
innocent from a distance, but I could clearly see that Jane certainly was
not doing innocent things up her skirt. Her panties ballooned a bit.

I stood up, helping both girls to their feet. We made for the building as a
group, their skirts pulled down, taking little steps. Nobody noticed
anything special about Melissa and Jane, who kept with the rest as far as
the entrance, then bolted for the showers. I looked at the little trails of
droplets they left on the tiled floor.

As Diana and I stood guard at the door, I noticed that Susan had
disappeared. Oh, well, she could take care of herself. There was a lot of
noise coming from the showers now. Not the noise of running water,
surprisingly. Only giggles and screams. Maureen came out, still in uniform,
but with her boots in her hands. Her skirt showed a large wet stain on the
back, clinging to her ass, and she left wet footprints behind. Suddenly I
heard the showers start full blast, directly followed with a concert of
screams and some girls running out of the shower room, their blue sweaters
covered with dark streaks. But they all turned back, after having kicked
off their boots. With all the girls showering, or something like that, and
Diana firmly in charge of the door, I announced that I needed a pee myself
now and would go to the toilets for a moment. No problem. So I took the
other corridor to look for the toilets in that section. It was deserted, of
course. Nobody was here except the girls and me, and they would not come
over to the toilets. I turned a corner and entered the boys' toilet,
unzipping my fly the moment I entered the room. There were perhaps ten
urinals. Then, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Somebody was standing in front of the middle urinal. He had his legs quite
a lot apart, and stood unusually close to the urinal. Also, he wore a
little pink skirt. He? With a shock I recognised Susan. She was using the
urinal like a boy, straddling it, and seemed quite busy. I quietly walked
up to her and started to use the urinal to the right of her like nothing
was happening. It took a moment before she noticed me, and the effect was
marvellous. She jumped about six feet in the air, screamed loudly, and
forgot to stop weeing. With the front of her skirt still hiked up, she
showed her pink panties again. There was a new wet spot between her legs, a
bit more to the front this time, clearly visible within the large darkish
stain that was the result of her previous action in the bike area. She now
recognised me and cursed. "Dammit! You scared the hell out of me. Now I've
pissed my pants." She was silent for a moment. I just smiled. "Hell, you
know I was pissing my panties again, no case in denying it. Well, let's go
on then." She straddled the urinal again, and then noticed that I was
peeing as well.

"Hey, that's new for me. How far can you step back?" I blinked. I hadn't
the faintest idea. So I stepped back one step, two steps. By arcing itself
upwards, the stream found its range without any calculations. Three steps
and it fell short. There was an unexpected pressure drop, and I splashed
the floor. Fastidiously, I stepped forward. Susan looked impressed
nonetheless.

"It must be awfully practical to direct it all over the place like that. I
can only do this." She pushed and a wave of wee washed through her
underwear into the urinal, leaving a nice new stain in her panties. Susan
moaned. "Please, could you hold up my skirt? I need my hands." I was
willing to oblige. I put my cock inside my pants again and closed the fly.
Then I reached around Susan and took over the hem of her little skirt.
Quickly she put both her hands in her crotch and while another warm wave
hit her panties, she started to rub the fabric between her legs. All the
emotions and tension of the day came out, and with a little effort and a
lot of moaning, Susan brought herself to a very wet orgasm. She slumped
onto the urinal wall and needed half a minute to recover.

There was a sign at eye level. It read: "Now Wash Your Hands," with a
picture of two rubbing hands. One male, the other female, to judge by the
nail-length and wrist-width. In a lifetime of using public mens-rooms, I'd
never noticed that before.

Susan straightened, coming to again. She stared at her crotch and stepped
back. "Thanks," she said, "I needed that badly." After a last look at her
panties, now really wet again, she primly dropped her skirt and walked over
to a basin. One hand rubbed her other. She looked at something in the
mirror. Just the normal Susan, of course. But when she left, the floor in
front of the basin was just a bit too wet to be explained by washing her
hands.

Diana raised an eyebrow when she saw us both returning from the toilets. "I
thought this was a *boys* locker room?" she remarked. I smiled. "Yes, Susan
got lost a bit. But she recovered." "I bet she did. She looks just like
someone who has done something naughty not too long ago." Susan sulked and
toyed with her skirt. "Can you see it? I hoped it would not show." "Rest
assured, Susan, I can only see it because I know it. Nobody else will. Did
you manage to initiate yourself properly?" Susan took a breath and hiked up
her skirt. Diana was impressed: "Two times even! Nice work, Susan. I hope
you'll make good use of this discovery." She now looked at me. "And you?
Enjoyed yourself?" "Rather. Susan was a good student." "I bet she was. Do
you have anything left for me?" I smiled and gave her a kiss. "Any time,
Diana. Any time." I slid my hand up under her skirt from behind and
caressed her wet bum.

"Good. Bring me my skirt. I won't need a shower yet." Surprised, I went to
her bag and pulled out her long, wide, black skirt. She put it on right
over her cheerleader uniform, turning it into a very nice evening outfit. I
liked Diana to wear skirts or dresses like this. Her super mini cheerleader
skirt was stunning, but this skirt was mysterious like nothing else. I knew
she had bare legs under it, I knew she wore red, wet panties, but nobody
could see anything.

Saying our goodbyes, we all left together. Susan went with Ann and the rest
dispersed about the campus. Diana and I stayed behind. As if driven by some
unknown force, we ended up in the middle of the bike area. Diana embraced
me and gave me a kiss. I clasped my hands around her waist, and for a few
moments we just enjoyed each other's presence. Then Diana whispered: "I
just wanna do it now. Here. With you."

"Go ahead dear. Nobody will know. Except for us both." I felt her hands
pushing against mine, and I let her win. I brushed her long hair out of her
face and then she let her head rest on my left shoulder. My hands found a
comforting place on her lower waist, just below her own hands. Her voice
was soft now. "One day I'll die of this. It is so wonderful..." "Just enjoy
it, darling. Let it come. I'll hold you." She hummed a bit and I felt her
taking a different pose. I looked down over her back and saw her long skirt
widening at the bottom, with two red boot's heels just visible. I pulled
her tightly against me. With Diana's way of weeing, I never knew for sure
when she began, but when she started to lean heavily against me I needed no
more confirmation. I almost *felt* her panties warm up again. Only a slight
dripping sound revealed what she was doing to herself. A few people passed
but carefully avoided disturbing this beautiful couple. Even after her
flood had died out, Diana did not move.

With her bare legs still apart under her long skirt, she just gave herself
to me. I could wrap her up and take her everywhere. 

I decided to take her to her apartment.




                             - o - o - o - o -

                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment