FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reminiscing....from a different perspective

www.xxtreamcam.com

Posted by Wee Wendy on February 24, 1999 at 07:11
I've been reading a lot of posts that have told of male memories of the incidents that turned them on to water sports. I don't think I've seen any from the female point of view. I'd like to correct that with my posts. There are 3 I'd like to share. Since they're long, I'll do them in parts.
------------------
The "Danny experience";
I'm not one for detailed early childhood memories. I honestly don't have any from before my 5th birthday. My mother has told me stories but that's about it. I remember reading a post from around Christmas in which a writer described the little girl he was talking about as being a dirty wet urchin. From what my mother told me, that would have been a good description of me up to the time I started school. She said I spent more of my early life wet than dry. In any case, I didn't go from wet to dry overnight and I do remember that I wore dresses to school to facilitate panty changes more easily. By the time I reached 3rd grade I guess I was pretty much "normal" as to my peers. (I do remember the first day of 3rd grade having this boy wet his pants and feeling good about it not being me)
Third grade was a traumatic step for me. I ended up with Ms. Pines. Her reputation preceeded her as being strict. She had her own rules as to classroom behavior and privileges. Most of us were literally scared to death of her. But, there was a new boy, Danny, who didn't know anything about her. He was a cut-up, the class clown, right from the begining. Unfortunately for the rest of the class, his antics usually ended up penalizing all of us.

Recess was the most anticipated period each day. The usual routine was to visit the bathrooms prior to going outside to play. On this particular day there was a special assembly. It ran over and into our recess time. There was a door from the auditorium to the playground and Ms. Pines decided to take us right outside. I was pretty much used to the routine of visiting the toilet prior to the recess and on this day, without that stop, I had to go. Now you have to understand that Ms. Pines rules were non negotiable. One was that we only went to the bathrooms as a group, no individual visits. I knew this and so I kept my need to myself. I tried to stay out of the flow of play, hoping that I would make it to the end of the period. Then Danny did it. He got into a fight with some others and Ms. Pines got us all together and marched us back to our classroom to sit at our desks with our heads and hands lying on the desk top. We had experienced this punishment a number of times prior to this so the drill was familiar. However, for me, the inactivity was the worst thing that could have happened. I had to pee sooooo bad!
Almost as soon as I sat, my legs started bouncing up and down. I had my eyes squeezed closed as hard as I could, almost as if that helped my problem. I wanted to put my hand into my lap and to put pressure on my pee hole but I couldn't. Ms. Pines walked the aisles with a yardstick in hand, looking for wandering hands. My desk was in the very back of the room. Danny sat beside me, unfortunately. After what seemed like forever, I opened my eyes and saw Danny looking at me with this leering grin. I didn't know why at the time. (But I do now) I immediately closed them and turned my head the other way. The pressure to pee was almost unbearable and my bouncing legs had changed their motion from up and down to sideways. I remember taking a deep breath and holding it, afraid that when I exhaled I'd start to pee. Self fulfilling prophecy I guess because when I did, I did. My first thought was to pull the skirt of my dress out from under me. Self preservation also kicked in as I had the presence of mind to open my eyes to see where Ms. Pines was. To do so I had to turn my head towards Danny. There he was, still leering at me with this demonic smile. As I lifted myself off the seat to pull the dress out, the pee started flooding out of me. Ms. Pines was chastizing some poor soul and didn't see my actions. Once assured of this I turned my head away from Danny and again closed my eyes. The silence in the room was broken by the sound of splashing pee from underneath my desk. It sounded like it was being blasted over the room loud speaker. Just then the bell rang. Ms. Pines immediatly called for us to line up for a visit to the bathrooms. Like all the others I sat up, only I was flushed with embarassment. I immediatly looked around expecting to see accusatory fingers pointed at me accompanied by sniggling for what I had just done. To my great surprise, everyone but Danny was making a mad dash to line up. Danny was a different story.
Danny sat there looking just like the cat that ate the canary. I just sat there in my wet panties staring at him. Then he got up and came
over to my desk and whispered that he was going to tell Ms.Pines on me. I don't know why that scared me so much except that I don't think I'd had an "accident" in her class up to that time. I don't know why I didn't figure that she was going to find out by the puddle that surrounded my desk. But I didn't think of that and pleaded to Danny not to tell. He smiled that same wicked smile and said he wouldn't if I'd do one thing for him. I, dumb as a rock, said "OK". He said he wanted to see my wet panties. Most of the class had lined up along side the chalkboard and was starting to file out by then. I hesitated for a few seconds and faced with the choice of an angry Ms. Pines or leering Danny, chose Danny. I stood up and as I did the
residual pee in my panties ran down my legs. I quickly took the hem of my dress and pulled it up from behind. I stole a glance of Danny as he looked. It was the same grin I'd seen since I first saw him staring at me when we had our heads down on the desk. Letting my dress down I rushed to catch up with the rest of the class. Danny hesitated, ruminating, I guess, on what he'd just witnessed. Ms. Pines had to go back into the room to get him.
I learned a valuable lesson that day. Don't give in to blackmailers.
From that day on Danny became the bain of my existence. He'd try to lift the hem of my skirt every time he got the chance. He'd ask me any time he'd see me even wiggle if I had to pee. He trailed me around constantly. But the "Danny experience" was the first indication that my wet panties had an interest for boys. I didn't realize it at the time but it certainly became clear as I grew older and it helped me to understand and accept it.
--------------------
Part 2, the "Rick experience" will follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment