FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

Jessica - The Big Game By WSTeen

www.xxtreamcam.com


This fantasy I wrote, told by Jessica, a 17 year old high school cheerleader.
She is about 5'7" tall, with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a great figure.



It was the day I had been waiting for all week, the biggest football game of the year. After I put on my uniform, which is white, with a short red skirt, I ran out to talk with my friends outside the locker room. That is where I made my biggest mistake of the day.

I usually go to the toilet before I go out to cheer, because we really don't get much of a chance during the game. This time, I must have forgot during all the excitement. I think I went last at lunch time in school, around 12:30. I don't usually drink much, except right before I cheer, so I don't dehydrate.

The game started, and everything was going fine, until around the beginning of the third quarter. I had drunk about a whole bottle of mineral water and I began to feel a slight need to pee. I couldn't go so I just held it. I forgot about it as we began another cheer. Near the end of the fourth quarter, I became aware of the urge again. I was glad the game was going fast, our team was ahead by three touchdowns.

After the game had ended and we had finished our cheers, there was a big crowd of celebration. I wasn't going to be left out of the fun, so I tried to ignore my urge longer. Things were starting die down after a few minutes, so I started heading towards the toilets. Then a few group of my friends stopped me and said they were going out to shoot some pool at a place across town with some of the guys from the football team. They practically dragged me with them.

We had hard time fitting all of us in the cars. I was the last one to get in. All the cars seemed full. Just then, one of the guys from the team asked me, "Need a seat?". I nodded, and he pointed down at his legs. So I ended up riding on this guy's lap. I learned his name was Mark.

As we settled in and started driving, I became acutely aware of my need to pee. "Shoot, I should have used the bathroom before we left", I said.
"I really have to pee now," I whispered to Mark.
A few seconds later I noticed there was a bulge in his pants. I slid forward a little, as I wasn't really in the mood now, given my situation. I sat there on his lap with my legs crossed as tightly as I could get them, occaisonally sneaking a hand between my legs to help when I thought nobody was looking.
"How much longer until we are there?" I asked desperately.
"About 10 minutes, if this darn traffic ever gets moving," replied the girl driving.

A few minutes later, just as I was thinking I might be able to make it there, I felt a drop of piss leak out. I gasped rather loudly and shoved a hand hard between my legs, not caring if anyone else saw it now.
Mark quietly asked me, "Are you okay there?"
I just shook my head and frowned. Thenanother squirt came out, this time it was enough to make a visible wet spot between my legs. One of my friends in the car said it was only another three blocks until we were there.

I still thought I had a chance of making it without too much of a problem. But luck didn't seem to go my way then, the girl driving, knowing of my situation, tried to drive faster to get us there sooner.

This must have made it so she wasn't able to avoid the huge pot-hole in the road. We hit the pot-hole at full speed, which was just a bit too much for my overworked bladder. A large stream of piss came pouring out, I screamed, unable to stop it from coming out all over Mark.

As the flow finally came to a stop, and the initial shock was passed, I started to cry. We pulled into the parking lot, and everyone else got out except for the driver, Mark, and me. I was still sobbing, Mark's pants were soaked where I was sitting.

The girl offered to give us a ride home. We accepted and didn't talk much on the way there. As I got out, I was still a bit shaken, I told Mark I was so sorry. "Don't be," he whispered.
Then he passed me a piece of paper. "Here's my phone number, give me a call sometime."
I took it and walked towards my front door, puzzled. I turned around to see the car drive off and him waving at me. I waved back and went in the house to get changed...

Here I am now, the day after this happened. I called him earlier, and we are going out together tomorrow night to see a movie. I still can't believe he will even talk to me after what happened yesterday. I guess I will just have to wait and see what he has to say tomorrow when we meet...



To be continued...?

No comments:

Post a Comment