FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where is everyone? / Another accident story.

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Nightowl on August 04, 1997 at 10:22:31:
Hello Everyone!
Where is everyone these days, seem no one is posting anymore? Really getting depresing, hoped Id find some good posts in here.
Oh well, I guess Ill share more of mine but I sure hope others will contribute, I dont want to be the only one posting in here.

This hapened a few years ago but I still remeber it well. I was sort of seeing this girl, turns out I was only good enough to spend money
on her. She more or less left me for what I considered a "dirt bag" I supose though any guy would. She was a rather pretty girl
about 5ft 6 Blond hair, blue eyes maybee 110 lbs soaking wet. I dont know where I went wrong with her however she left me with quite
a memory. I remeber it well, we went to a theme park for the day wich was about 3 hours away. Tammy,(not her real name) always seemed
to enjoy going places, today we decided to go to the theme park for the day. Up till this day I had never seen her in any situation where
she was actually looking for a bathroom, usually she just seemed to go when it was convienient. Some days I swore she must have
put it in her pockets or somthing, christ I couldnt make it 4 hours and she could go for 12+ and never seem desperate at all. I cant
figure it out, physically you would think a guy could hold it longer yet women kick our ass left and right. Doesnt make sense.
Well today she was a little different. It was a pretty hot Jully day so she was drinking a lot of soda. We waited through a couple of
lines to ride the roler coasters and having a good time. Then a little later we were in another line, Id say this was about 3 hours
later. I had stepped away a little earlier to use the bathroom but apparently she didnt. We were in another line wich we stood in for
Id say about 1 hr when I noticed she began crossing her legs, yet she didnt say anything. As we got up to the loading area of the ride
she began to fidget a little more. In my mind I began to wonder if she was going to piss on the ride, of course I was hoping a little.
She was wearing a nice tight fitting pair of jeans shorts and a halter top today and I began to wonder what it would be like to see her
wet her shorts. The ride took off and 2 minutes later it was over, I snuck a quick glance at her crotch but there was nothing there
I was disapointed. We got of the ride and headed back out and then she said, "I have to piss like a racehorse" This was the first time
I ever heard her announce that she had to piss. Well we found a bathroom and she had to wait in line all the while she crossed her legs
and squirmed quite a bit, I started to think I was actually going to see her wet her pants. Well she made it, what a bummer but her
comment to me when she came out made it pretty clear it was a close call. We spent a few more hours riding then decided to eat before
we headed out. We ordered a couple burgers and some more soda, I got myself a small one cause I knew it was a long ride home but
she ordered one big enough to supply a small army. I really dont know where that little body of hers stored it. Well it was getting late
now so we started for home. We were in the car for about an hour when she began to squirm a little, I figured knowing how long she could last
that she was just getting comfortable. We were talking a bit then she asked if we could stop for a soda or somthing. Now knowing her I
knew this was probobally a plan to stop somwhere so she could pee without having to admit she needed to go, A little up the road there
was a station, nothing else around but a gas station no less. I pulled in and let her out. I waited in the car and whatched her go in
asuming she would go use the bathroom. Obviously I couldnt here any conversation but I watched her walk around inside then go to the cashier
obviously asking him somthing. He sort of shrugged his shoulders, she had a slight look of discust on her face and walked back to the cooler
she then paid for her soda and came out. She climbed in the car as if nothing was wrong obviously assuming I hadnt seen her inside. We got back
on the highway and I noticed she wasnt really drinking her soda. I commented to her "I thought you were so thirsty, why dont you drink your soda?"
she didnt say to much. A wayside was just up the road and I expected her to finally say somthing but she didnt. I was pretty convinced she
had to pee real bad but she wouldnt admit it. I couldnt figure out why she piped up at the park and not now, I fugured the exitment must have
loosend her up a bit. As we got closer to the wayside she glanced over at me but said nothing. I had to go a little myself but nothing major so
I decided to just keep going to she if she would admit she had to pee, I didnt figure it would take much longer. I drove straight on past. Now I
was convinced, as I drove past she let out a slight sigh, just enough for me to notice, I just said nothing and kept driving. About 20 minutes later
she finally said somthing. "Can we stop somewhere? I have to go to the bathroom real bad" Now that she said somthing I figured I would stop. At this
point traffic was bunching up, I didnt know why untill I found us a t a complete stop. We sat motionless for almost 15 minutes and Tammy finally
said "What is going on? I have to pee!" "Youll be ok" I said "Easy for you to say, god Im going to wet my pants if we dont move soon!" she said. She was
crossing her legs and even beggining to pull on the front of her shorts obviously as a replacement to putting her hand on her crotch. I asked her why she
didnt go at the gas station just to tease her a little, she said "The cashier said they didnt have a public bathroom and they could not allow me to use
theres" I couldnt resist "Thats why you werent drinking your soda, got to get rid of that other one before you put another in ther hey?" I teased. "Not
funny!!" she wined "Im going to piss all over the place!" she continued. "Why didnt you say somthing when we were by the wayside?" "I figured youd stop"
She answered "I would have if you would have said somthing but you didnt" I said. We had now been sitting for nearly a half hour she was squiming
frantically. Now she finnally grabed her crotch, I couldnt help but giggle at her prdicament wich Im sure pissed her off but what was I suposed to do?
besides I knew she would laugh like hell if our places were reversed. She continued to sqirm and groan a lot still we didnt move. "Damn! Im going to piss
my pants if we dont move" she wined again. "What do you want me to do?" I said. "Quit picking on me!" she growled. Now not only was she desparate but getting
very iratable as well. I figure Id better not agravate her anymore. I really was hoping she would go in her pants but yet I felt a little soory for her.
I kept glancing at her, now she was sliding her butt foward on the seat and putting the seat back a little, seemed she was trying to straighten her body or somthing.
She did this for a minute or two then sat up again and put her fist betwen her legs. "Dammit! this isnt funny!" she growled at me What a situation, she wasnt handling
it well at all, damn ws she getting mad. What could I do though? I turned the raidio on hoping to ease the tension a litle. A report came on finally revealing
the cause of our delay. Apparently a truck had droped its load on the highway and the police were estamating at least 2 more hours before they could get a lane open.
Tammy heard this to. "Christ, I cant hold it 2 more hours" she cried. After about 15 more minutes she wasnt even talking to me anymore, Id assume she was concentrating
her every effort on not wetting her pants. I was surprised as it was how long she was lasting. It was beggining to drive me nuts, it was like "c'mon piss your
pants already!" The tension was so thick I think you could have cut it with a knife, I whatched her squirm another 5 minutes then she finally lost her battle.
I looked down at her crotch just in time to see her pee streaming just a bit right through the crotch of her jeans, sort of looked like a little waterfall. I just looked
right at her crotch not even caring if she knew, she just stared straight ahead with a blank yet horified look on her face. I kept whatching as her pee continued to
flow, It seemed like forever, well over a minute before the pee quit squirting out. Now she was soaked. She didnt say to much, just kinda kept quiet maybee hoping
I didnt notice. Hard not to though as the smell of her piss filled the car, it was a good thing the windows were down. An hour later we finally got going.
When we got home it seemed as though her crotch was starting to dry but when she got up out of the car her ass was still soaked and the seat of the car was drenched
Id swear she pissed a gallon. She didnt say very much to me but I knew she was very embarassed. She went inside and that was the last we spoke of it, I had a little
job cleaning the seat but Id have done it again to see that again.


Hope you enjoyed this, even more I hope you will post some of your own stories!

If you like this story and the other 3 I have posted please let me know and Ill continue to post, without hearing your comments it becomes discouraging.
please leave a message here or better yet e-mail me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment