FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Joanne's Latest Accident: This Morning

www.xxtreamcam.com



I met Joanne for lunch today. We talked about a variety of things. I intended to ask her if she'd had any accidents since we last talked about her wetting, which had been about three weeks, but she beat me to the punch. Here's more or less what the conversation was like.
J: Listen, I have to tell you, I had an accident today.
A: Wow, today, at work? [ I peered over the table to look at Joanne's gray and tight slacks.]
J: No, not at work thank God. This morning, I thought you'd love to know.
A: Of course, tell me…what a happened.
J: I woke up very early and was alone in the kitchen, reading the paper. There were a lot of articles which I was really into, and on my second cup of coffee. I kept having to pee, and then really badly, but kept putting it off. Its so stupid, I do that so often, thinking I can make it. I was squirming in my chair, crossing my legs, I even was holding myself toward the end, thinking 'This is really stupid…' But I didn't go, just wanting to finish the paper.
A: And what happened?
J: I finally had to go so bad even I knew there was no way I was going to make it. I could barely stand up straight. As I did stand up I began to spurt, one then another. [She looked at me, smiling, loving the tease.] You like this, no?
A: God yes, I'm so turned on just imagining you. You must have still been in your tee shirt or night shirt. Were you wearing panties?
J: No, not a night shirt. I was completely dressed for work. I'd showered, and gotten dressed completely.
A: You were completely dressed? Wow…what were you wearing?
J: The same type of pants I have on now, but tan.
A: And panties, what type?
J: The ones you gave me. [Some years back I had given her a pair of great white cotton panties, French, with lace on the legs and waist. They are some of her favorite ones.]
A: You still have those in wearable condition? I'm impressed.
J: Yes, of course. I wash all my lingerie by hand. I love those panties, and wanted to wear them today, knowing I'd be seeing you.
A: Hmmmm…guess they never made it, seems appropriate you peed in the however.
J: [She laughs quite a bit.] Sure does.
A: So what happened, now I can see you all dressed beginning to wet your pants.
J: I stood up and felt my panties getting wet. Rather than try to stop, I had to go so bad I just ran to the bathroom, wetting on the way, and once inside yanked my pants and panties down still peeing…I was really wet. I had to change. I put my wet clothes in the laundry and walked into our bedroom. [Her guy] was half awake, and I walked in completely dressed and made up from the top, but nude on the bottom. He was so tired he seemed confused, but didn't ask or comment. He often comments if I've wet my pants and have to change, or even if I'm really desperate.
A: Wow…how much did you wet you pants?
J: Quite a bit, I'm not really sure. I knew I had to change, I was soaked. Not like to my knees to anything, but my panties were soaking and the insides of my pants were really wet, maybe 5 or 8 inches, I really didn't look.
A: I'm so turned on. I wish I could have seen you. I have known you all these years, and I've only once seen the results of you wetting your panties, that one time after we had coffee, you had on a skirt, white I think. Remember?
J: Yes, you saw me coming back to ask why the toilet was locked and was told someone was in there. I was desperate. I remember you say up my skirt at the car, and commented how much you liked my wet panties.
A: Yes, but I've never actually seen you have an accident.
J: Well, someday I guess the odds are on it, no?
A: Yes, maybe someday you'll help the odds by purposefully waiting….
J: Its so weird and stupid. I know I often can't hold it, and wet my pants, but I so often just procrastinate and hold off, finishing this task, like reading the paper this morning. I just wanted to finish, and I could barely sit still.
A: Sarah is the same way.
J: She does the same thing, just waits, and sometimes its too late right? I don't understand.
A: Yes, she often will be dying to pee, but listen to her phone messages, or look at the mail first, and then jump around, doing a pee dance, or holding herself….
J: Exactly, that's what I was doing, I was holding myself sitting there, reading, telling myself I could make it. I didn't.
A: Yup, I love it. I love desperation, you waiting, and then beginning to wet your pants.
J: I know. I like telling you about my accidents.
A: Any others, or is this it. I like that you beat me to the punch telling me.
J: Well, it seem appropriate since it happened this morning.
A: God, I can see how great you must have looked trying to make it and loosing control. I would love to have seen how you looked in your wet panties, they are great panties.
J: Yes, I love those panties, but I didn't stop to look at them, just took them off. [Her guy] says its so strange the way I have to pee all of a sudden. He's seen me desperate and wetting so many time, just like [her son] does.
A: Has he wet his pants recently? [He's about 13.]
J: Well, he often is jumping around, shifting weight, and sometimes has to hold himself, like while talking on the phone. Yes, he completely wet himself a few times in the last months…I mean completely soaked his pants. Its strange, I know we've talked about it, he's like me I guess that way.
A: Well, really sorry I missed it.
We ended that part of the conversation, and as we walked to the parking lot I said I loved that she told me first about her accident without me having to ask. She said she liked telling me, and found it funny, strange and nice that I found her accidents so much of a turn on.
aquavite

No comments:

Post a Comment