FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

MARCIA'S DILEMMA

www.xxtreamcam.com


Marcia awakened, freshened from her deep sleep. She pushed "Bill" out of the bed and onto the floor and rolled over on her back. She realized she had better make the most of her last two days and she might as well begin now. Fortunately, she had made the bed yesterday and put the shower curtain under the pad--just in case. Just in case what that would be, she didn't know at the time. However, as she lie there she decided she had better think up some new ways to get stimulated. Would it be different peeing on her back? Her other times she had been on her stomach and side. It really didn't matter because she had already resolved the pee-in-the-bed business and could just enjoy the rich warmth of her efforts. It seemed strange to her that as she was planning pee productions she had only positive feeling about her new-found stimulus. However, after she had satisfied herself and she looked around the room and at herself she would wonder if she truly was sick. Perhaps Sue was sick also, and Don. "Geez, what a predicament I'm in," she groaned.
After all her practice of these past 7 days, she had no trouble whatsoever just relaxing and letting herself drain out through her panties or whatever she had on. Yesterday she had tried sitting on the toilet and just tried to kid herself that she had her clothes on to see if she got excited. She didn't, so the conclusion was that it was the warmth and wetness in her clothes and the naughtiness that was the stimulating force. She didn't even have to relax this time because she already was relaxed and the warm contents of her bladder was filling her panties and overflowing onto the bed beneath her. She thought about having an orgasm but decided she would just lie there and enjoy the wetness. After she was fully satisfied that she had extracted every ounce of pleasure without an orgasm, she sat up, got out of bed, stripped it, and took it all to the laundry, including the pad that this time was soaked with more than a pint of liquid.
In mid-morning the phone rang and it was Sue. Don was out golfing and she wanted to know if Marcia wanted to spend some time with her. Of course she did, and it was only a few minutes until she heard the familiar 4-cylinder putt-putt of Sue's Neon pulling up in the driveway. Sue walked in all dressed up. Marcia asked her where she was going after she left there. "Home," was her answer. Marcia was a bit suspicious but said nothing.
"Want to go out on the patio and we can visit in the sunshine?"
"Sounds like a good idea. Mind bringing me a diet Coke?
After a few minutes, Sue looked at Marcia and asked, "Whatcha got on under your jeans, Marcy?" That was a strange question, but Marcia looked nonchalant and answered in her usual straight-forward manner. "Geez, I didn't pay any attention when I dressed this morning. I honestly don't remember." Marcia blushed a bit at the memory of the wet bed production, but decided to keep her mouth shut and not tell Sue.
Sue continued, "I've got an idea. After Bill gets back we will be hard-pressed to do anything together, so I thought we had better take advantage of the situation with Don golfing and Bill in Dallas." Marcia thought for a moment at what Sue was trying to get across. Could she possibly mean what Marcia was thinking? Not wanting to make a blunder, Marcia turned to Sue, "What did you have in mind?
Sue was sure Marcia would have picked up on that and then wondered herself if she was making a blunder. What the heck, after all they had been through together this past week, what could it hurt. Sue tried to choose her words carefully, "I just thought--well--that we could have a little fun together, you know, just you and me being a little naughty." Marcia had never thought about ever letting anyone see her doing her thing. This was something one did alone without an audience unless one's spouse was in on it, lucky Sue.
"Well, I never gave it a thought about just the two of us doing anything like that together. Wouldn't it be rather inhibiting?"
"Only as much as you let it. I've never done anything like this with anyone other than Don, so it is just as new to me as it is to you. If you want to and you're not happy with what you are wearing, go in and change. This time I have an extra change of clothes in the car. If you're not interested, we'll just forget the whole thing and just visit."
To her surprise, Marcia felt her interest rising. What could it hurt. If either or neither of them liked it they could just quit at any point and not do it again. After all, they both had been obviously excited that day in the spa if super-hard nipples were any indication. She stood to her feet and started for the house, turning and asking what Sue was wearing under her skirt. Sue responded with a quick panty flash that revealed a different garter belt, stockings, and panties than she had worn a week earlier.
"Okay, I'll match you." I've got a white garter belt and tan stockings that haven't yet been baptized, as well as a skirt."
"Baptized?"
Marcia chuckled and told her the story of "baptizing" her pink garter belt and black stocking several nights ago. They both began laughing so hard at the thought of informing their minister of the unorthodox baptismal ceremony, that Sue doubled up and grabbed her crotch, mumbling, "Not yet, you dumb broad," and they went into another spasm of convulsive laughter.
"Hang on Sue 'till I get dressed for the occasion. I'll be right out in a couple of minutes. Need another soda, or would you like ice tea or a beer? We might just as well make this a memorable occasion and extend our fun for as long as possible."
Marcia returned in new garb that matched Sue's. She pulled up her skirt and showed Sue, who give her a big smile of approval. "I waited to bring the drinks until after I was finished dressing or redressing, I guess you'd call it. You might have an accident before I got out and I don't want to miss a minute of our fun."
Marcia took the ice tea and Sue reached for the diet Coke. "You know, Marcy, I am going to have to make a little room for this soda. She stood by the table and looked at the sky. Marcia saw a blissful expression come over Sue's face and a small puddle form on the deck between her legs. Then Sue sat down and sipped her soda. Marcy always wondered what she looked like when she wet in her own panties. Did she have that look of exhilaration that came over Sue's face? These women had a deep love for each other and if something made Sue happy, it also made Marcia happy.
"Did that feel good Sue? Tell me exactly how it felt. I want to know so I can enjoy it with you."
"Well, I get quite excited just thinking about doing it. I begin slowly and let the excitement move from my bladder all the way through my body as I slowly release. I like to let it go little at a time because it feels better longer. The more naughty I feel the more excited I get. One time Don and I want out and we both did it in the park at dusk. People were milling around but there were no lights to give away what we were doing or what we had done. It turned us both on so much we couldn't wait to get home, and we had sex right there in the back seat of the car like a couple of teenagers. I didn't know what I would feel doing it here in front of you, but I have to admit is was different--and fun. Now I have some jolly wet panties that rub on my clit whenever I move on the chair. I can keep stimulated all day that way if I choose."
"Well, kiddo, we don't have all day so we had better get down to business," Marcia said coyly, looking at Sue. Sue nodded her head indicating she fully understood." Marcia continued, "You know, I am a novice at this game so I'll just follow your lead. You do it; I'll do it, and then we can tell each other how it felt."
"No, Marcy, let's be more creative than that. Whatever comes into your head that you feel might be exciting, just do it. No taking turns because that takes away the spontaneity of it. Just do what we want to do when the spirit moves. But let's tell the other one at the time what we are planning to do and when so we won't miss anything and we can enjoy the other's pleasure."
With that Sue took several gulps of her diet Coke and then stood up. "Marcy, I am about to give myself a good soaking. I am going to stand up again because I don't want to get as wet as I would if I sat in the chair. I'll soak the chair later." And with that she stood and drenched her panties and stockings. The garter belt stayed dry as did most of her skirt. "I shouldn't say this Marcy, but that felt so good I almost had a big-O. If I had just stuck my hand through the top of my skirt and played with myself a second or two I would have been gone. But I didn't want to offend you so I just got very close."
Marcia let Sue's short monologue float around in her head for several seconds. If Sue thought touching herself while Marcia looked on might be offensive, and that was the only reason she didn't, Marcia figured that Sue was saying that it was okay if they pleasured themselves in each other's company if it was okay with both of them. That was a new wrinkle she had never thought about, but strangely it wasn't offensive to her.
By this time Marcia's panties and the inside tops of her stockings were wet with her own lubrication. She was finding it more difficult to breathe and she felt her heart was pounding in the arteries in her neck. She wondered if this play continued would it lead to touching each other? And that did bother her.
Marcia just sat in her chair and let her mind go back to her early teen years. How well she remembered a similar situation at home, sitting in the back yard in Cleveland and wondering what all that wetness was in her crotch. She had been fantasizing about John who had yet to ask her for a date. Had she wet her pants? She had no knowledge of female lubrication at that point in her life and found it embarrassing. When she tried to put her hand up her skirt to see how wet she was, she found herself stoking her clit, even thought she was unaware of what it was called. It just felt so darn good, and so she continued rubbing. Suddenly her father walked out the back door, came to her side and sat beside her and talked for a few minutes. She was petrified that he might have seen what she was doing and she noticed a strange musty smell coming from under her skirt. As soon as her father went back in the house she walked into their garage and there pleasured herself through her lubricated panties. She hadn't at this time discovered her "pleasure spurting," but the natural wetness of the lubrication may have stimulated a turn-on that developed into her love for wet panties.
In college Marcia discovered that during ovulation she was exceptionally wet, and that the wetness was there with only a sexy thought. Not only that, but the wetness had a different odor like when her father almost caught her, and during this time she was wildly horny. Bill told her it was like the animals. Ovulation is a woman's rutting time. It is when her body was fertile and telling her to do something about it. Well, they did do something about it once and Darren was the proof. Usually they were very responsible in their sex life, but that night she was just wild with excitement and she begged Bill to put it in her and just let it be there so she could feel it. They weren't prepared with a condom and the doctor had taken her off the pill for a few months. Of course Bill did as he was told and pushed it in to the "hilt" and just let it soak. He figured if for any reason they got carried away he would just quickly pull it out. They both lay quietly, enjoying the wonderful feeling. However, Marcia could stand it no longer and reached down and brought herself to a rousing orgasm. As her cervix spasmed, her inner cervical muscles massaged Bill's penis. Bill jerked it out, but it was too late. They both lay their panting and laughing at their fatal attempt to fool mother nature.
Now Marcia was ready to experiment to see if Sue's presence would be an enhancement or drawback to her search for ecstacy. She thought of the time in Cleveland and resolved to give it a better ending. Leaning forward, she put her breasts on the patio table and just peed her heart out. It filled the chair seat, running down the back and the sides. What a wild feeling it was. She wanted to live up to their bargain and tell Sue, but she was rendered speechless.
"Wow, Marcy, that must have been good. I don't know if I have ever cum that hard. Don says I'm lucky because I can have many orgasm in one sitting, or laying (and she chuckled at her choice of words). When Don and I first began having sex I had a terrible time having an orgasm and had to really work at it. Lots of times I couldn't cum at all. That bothered Don and he thought it was his fault. He asked a friend of his who was more experienced if he was doing something wrong. His friend told him he had read a report in which women were encouraged to practice having orgasms with a vibrator. Don bought me one and wow, did it ever work. Within 6 months I could just think dirty and cum. Now I can have a wild orgasm with Don just sucking on my breasts. One time when Don was gone I was practicing and suddenly it felt like I was going to pee, so I quit immediately and went and drained my bladder. After Don revealed to me he liked watersports, I no longer stopped when it felt like it was going to happen. Occasionally it does, all by itself. It really turns us both on, and me right now just thinking about it."
Marcia shook her head and said to herself, "Geez, what have we discovered about ourselves and each other in this last week?" Sue and Marcia kept up their drinking and releasing whenever they so chose. It was obvious that Sue would love to get her hand in her panties and cum, so finally Marcia looked at her as she was doing another pee, "Oh, go ahead Sue, I'll turn my back for a few minutes." She heard Sue moaning and groaning and then a little "Oh! oh' oh!," and she knew this was another first in both of their lives--being in the presence of another woman while one 'gasmed.
When Marcia turned back, Sue was still doubled up in ecstacy, and when Sue looked up she was embarrassed. "Marcy, you didn't let me finish in private, you naughty girl. Now that gives me the privilege of watching you." Seeing the finale of Sue's orgasm had really turned Marcia on. She reached down and pulled her wet dress up to her waist and began rubbing and moaning. It was too much for Sue and her hand went quickly back into her panties. There they were, two middle-age women about ready to explode. Marcia came first, but before she had let out her second moan, Sue joined her and they came together. Between pants, Sue managed to get out, "Wow, what a bonding that was."
They walked over to the spa and climbed in. "What about our pee clothes contaminating your spa?" Sue asked. "Oh, the bromide or whatever it is in there will cleanse that out in a few hours. That's what the book said, anyway." They frolicked in the spa and got themselves totally soaked. Marcia peeled off her blouse and skirt and Sue did the same. The looked at each others breasts with erect nipples and burst out laughing. "I think you are still turned on," Sue laughed. "And you aren't so cool yourself young lady, Marcia retorted.
Sue's bag of dry clothes was still in the car and Marcia had to dress, get Sue's keys and bring in her clothes. Marcia's eyes twinkled, "After all that we just did, do you have anything left for Don when he comes home from golf? Bill won't be home until Monday so I have time to charge my batteries. You don't."
"My batteries don't seem to need much charging. Don calls me old Eveready."
"Well, if my batteries were to run down it would be about now. I would be embarrassed to tell you how many orgasms I have had since Bill left." I hope he didn't masturbate while he was gone because I want a big one on Monday night. Men don't recuperate as fast as we ladies do. Probably a good thing or nothing would ever get done around the house when we are both home," Marcia chuckled and continued. "That's a fact. Have you ever noticed the little bumper sticker pasted above Bill's computer? How true it is, 'DON'T LOOK FOR SUCCESS UNTIL YOU ARE OVER 50; IT TAKES THAT LONG TO GET OVER THE DISTRACTIONS OF SEX.' Bill only has 6 more years and then he can be successful. In the meantime we are going to be distracted by sex as much as possible."
Sue drove away wondering what would happen if Bill ever found out about this week. Would he really think Marcy was sick, or if he knew about today, would he think they were lesbians? I guess there was a fine line one could draw in this type of relationship.

End of Day Eight

No comments:

Post a Comment