FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

summer holiday (f desp/acc.)





osted by andy on July 06, 1999 at 00:33
Summer holiday
Well I just returned from my two weeks summer holidays with my girlfriend Ina and another couple and have to tell you three sightings: a full, a semi and an almost accident.
We spend the vacation in Italy. One day Ina and myself went to a restaurant with a game hall on the other side of the road. You know one of those open halls mainly for kids where you can do all kinds of video games. While we ordered our dinner I saw this girl of maybe 12-14 years. She had on a light blue dress. While she played at a machine she seemed to fidget slightly. I observed her the entire evening. She eather played herself or watched some of her friends. All the time she did the famous pee-dance unable to stand still. The pace increased. Sometimes she came into the restaurant to her parents desk probably to get some more money. At the end of the evening she even held herself sometimes. I was obviously not with my girlfriend in our conversation because she complained about it later.
Another day we did lay in the sun. Close to our beach chairs there was a beach volleyball field. I always keept an eye on this as there were often nice grils playing and showwing a lot of beautyfull tanned flesh. This day I saw a group of mid teens male and female. A bit to young for me so I was about to turn away when again I detected signs of desperation at one of the girls. She was 15-16 years old, already very cute, blond with a yellow two piece swimsuit. She seemed to be a bit restless, moving about between the rallys or having her legs briefly crossed this way and then the other. She was very enthusiastic, celebrating winners and complaining vehemently about bad shots. They played on and on and she clearly became more and more desperate as she held her legs tight and tighter even during the rallys. Then she obviously couldn´t really play. She didn´t reach balls very close to her and her team members complained about it. A bit later she briefly pressed her hand between her legs in a pause. She pressed her panties in her crotch so it cut in and in the next break she pulled it out again. A very nice show. After a few minutes I could cleary see a darker spot at her panties. I expected her to have an accident every second. Suddenly she shouted "need a shower break". She ran to the shower a few yards away sowered for a few seconds and came back. She definitely peed under the shower as she didn´t fidget anymore.
The last and best incident happened on one of our last evenings. All four of us had dinner in a very nice restaurant at the beach with two bottles of wine. Afterwards we had been shopping. Ina was dressed in a red swimsuit and a white skirt, an outfit I like very much. When we stopped at a window I saw that Ina held her legs crossed or at least pressed tightly together. Like many times she had to go, one reason why I love her so much. She didn´t say something about it but her behaviour is just to obvious. She bits her lip askes us to hurry up crosses her legs. Anja had been to the bathroom in a shop while we waited outside. So Ina had no chance to join her inconspicuously. Finally we decided to drive back to our appartment and have a final bottle of wine on our veranda. When we went to our car without Anja and Frank Ina admitted that she had to go badly. In the car she now moved around in her seat continuously. When I put my hand on her leg and moved upward she pushed it away softly and said:" Please, Andi, stop it I am really desperate, it´s really urgent." She squirmed for the 10 minuts drive. When we came to the appartement Anja and Frank were already there. "Do you have the key?" Frank asked. "No" I said "your job today, isn´t it?" Then we realised that Frank had the key forgatten in the restaurant. He appologized and took Anja to his car to pick up the key. We waited in front of the appartment. With Anja and Frank around Ina didn´t say a word about her need and even tried to compose herself. As soon as the two were out of sight Ina immediatly started to fidget about and almost cried, that she couldn´t wait much longer. A bit later she had a hand on her skirt and tried to push it in her lap. As this skirt is very tight after a few seconds she even pressed under her skirt right on her swimsuit. When I saw that she was crying softly I went behind her and asked:" Are you ok, honey?" "I have to go and can´t wait any longer. It really hurts." I moved my hand from behing over her swollen bladder and then under her skirt. "Let go, it will take another 20 minutes till they are back." With that I pushed her hend away from her crotch and placed my own finger in her clit. Her crotch deeply cutted into her crack. She moaned, spread her legs and then let go. Afterwards I rubbed her until she came and when Anja and Frank came back with key we didn´t say a word about it, just said we were tired and went in our room where we loved eachother as if there was no tomorrow.


Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment