FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

From Zeta Reproduced from "Wet Set" magazine by kind permission of the publishers. Wet Set, P O Box 392 Turramurra, NSW 2074, Australia.

www.xxtreamcam.com


A letter from Lynne, of California.

"I'm a 32 year old single lady, although I do have a very special
boyfriend with whom I share my wet adventures. I've loved to wet myself
since I was a young teenager, and now I love reading about others who
share the same exquisite pleasure to be had from waiting until it's
'painfully' too late. It drives me crazy to piss myself, especially with
either a guy or another lady. It also equally turns me on to see another
person lose control and flood their clothing with hot pungent pee.

Every accident I have is a new experience, both in location and the
people I choose to let it happen in front of. Another thing I really
enjoy is to wear disposable diapers, especially when I'm out of town on
business and don't want the maids knowing I'm still a bedwetter - at
least not on my first night at any one hotel. Not only do I love the
lazy feeling of lying there and soaking myself, but even more I like the
way the warm saturated lining material of the disposable clings to my
pussy lips. I love laying on my tummy with one hand clamped over my
pussy and squeezing my lips together while pinching my aching nipples
with the other. It doesn't take me long as I piss myself and think about
other people wetting their beds to rock me into a terrific climax.

At home I gain much enjoyment from lounging around in a nightie and
diapers. I like to slowly leak into them until they're totally saturated
while passing a laid back morning at home. Then, after enjoying the warm
dampness hugging my pussy, I stand up and completely let myself go. They
will fill to the point of actually creating a balloon of warm pee that I
love to swish around my pussy. I do all of this in front of a full
length mirror. Standing there being such a naughty girl gives me a
release from the stress and responsibility I have to endure.

Even though I've experienced a strange enjoyment from holding a full
bladder to the last possible moment all my life, it really wasn't until
my late teens that I gained strong sexual pleasure from wetting myself.
I was slower than some in being potty trained, but my parents were very
strict so reluctantly I was finally shamed into using a toilet to
relieve myself. When I was older I found myself experiencing a strange
new pleasure while sitting on the toilet releasing my pent up stream
noisily into the bowl beneath. I would sit there till I could no longer
hold myself, and then release a short spurt, teasing myself to a stop.
I'd do this a couple of times before totally relaxing and sending a long
hot stream spurting into the toilet. I found myself getting strangely
turned-on imagining I hadn't made it to the bathroom and had pissed in
my panties. As well as being mentally stimulating, I found my nipples
becoming taut and demanding to be played with.

One memorable day I had returned home and was watching TV in the family
room when the front door burst open and my elder sister bolted up the
stairs on her way to our shared bathroom. She was a year and a half
older than me, and although we had separate bedrooms, there was a common
bathroom between them. It seemed to take her longer than usual to join
me downstairs, and this tweaked my imagination. When she finally did,
she had changed out of the skirt she had been wearing to a pair of
jeans, which was also not her usual habit. I knew, although we never
spoke of it that she too would hold back the urge to pee to the point of
being obviously uncomfortable when there was no need to subject herself
to it.

When she finally did return downstairs she told me she was going to a
friend's house and would be out for an hour or so, leaving me alone in
the house with my imagination running wild. I could not restrain myself.
Had she done what I suspected she had? Our rooms were always off limits
to each other, but on this occasion I was moved to encroach on this
rule, as I had to satisfy my irrepressible curiosity. I first checked
our bathroom for signs of what I suspected had happened. I didn't find
anything, but I knew she had changed clothes, and her skirt was not in
the clothes hamper in the bathroom. I was strangely excited as I entered
her room through the door from the bathroom, glancing around still not
seeing the clothes she had worn that day. Now I knew - I just knew she
had waited too long and had wet herself on the way home. I was trembling
as I slid her closet door open, hoping I was going to be able to confirm
my suspicions. Sure enough, carefully tucked under some other clothes
behind her shoes on the closet floor were both the panties and skirt she
had been wearing when she scurried upstairs - and they were both wet!
Her cotton panties had large looping yellow stains both front and back.
Her straight skirt had a large dark area in the rear, and I figured she
must have been sitting when she finally let go.

At this time I realised I was on the verge of having the same thing
happen to me - my pussy was sending waves of wonderful sensations
through my whole body. I was in the process of returning her damp
clothes to their hiding place when I noticed something else ... further
back in her closet, under some boxes, I noticed a small corner of a
towel sticking out. My head was spinning as I pulled it out, as along
with it came another pair of my sister's white cotton briefs. At this
point I was clamping one hand over my throbbing crotch as I examined my
new discovery with the other. I just couldn't believe what I had found -
her panties had at least three distinguishable dark, yellow pee stains
overlapping each other as a result of what had to have been multiple
wettings. The towel had all sorts of different interlacing yellow rings
on it also.

I had been squatting while probing through these items trying to contain
my own mounting need to release a painfully overfull bladder. I was
right on the verge as I covered my face with her pee stained panties,
inhaling deeply the pungent aroma that they contained. As I savored the
heady smell, my pussy spasmed involuntarily, sending a hot jet of urine
though my fingers. My whole body felt a rolling wave of excitement and
pleasure as I orgasmed for the first time ever while wetting my pants. I
needed some privacy, so I hurriedly replaced my sister's secret evidence
in her closet and made a dash for the our bathroom.

It was too late though - my hot pee was hissing into my panties, sending
a shiny stain down each leg as I closed the bathroom door. I stood there
with legs slightly bent at the knees, watching myself in the mirror as
the warmth engulfed me, producing a huge amber puddle on the tile floor.
I was totally delirious, still in the throes of this unforgettable
orgasm.

Discovering the fact that my sister was secretly wetting herself led me
to explore all the different ways that I could expand my pleasure. The
door between the common bathroom and my bedroom was anything but
soundproof, and I'd lie in bed in the morning aching to pee, and wait
for her to get up. When I'd hear her moving about, I'd tip toe to the
door and thrill to the sound of her hissing and splashing into the
potty. There were times I'd hear her teasing herself as she pissed,
letting go and then stopping, and doing it several times. Those mornings
made me particularly horny, to the point where I'd be releasing hot
spurts into my own panties as I stood bent kneed listening to her. Once
she was finished I'd slip back into bed with my secret towel under me,
and dribble through my cotton panties as I squished my swollen pussy
lips together. There were times I couldn't get myself off before I'd
have to dash to the toilet because I didn't dare let myself go
completely, as no one knew I loved to wet myself."
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment