FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

At the mall

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by PeeLover on November 12, 1998 at 04:56
(This is the last story from our first weekend together. You should know that E
says that she will do anything, wetting-wise, but is simultaneously so ashamed of wetting
that she has great difficulty in letting go. I thought I'd tell about one part of
this weekend when she had no choice at all. By the way, I got her to post one story, after much coaxing. You really have now idea how shy she is!)
E was running out of different clothes to wear for me so I decided to go to a
local mall and buy her something that I really wanted to see her wet. I asked her
to wear a white, long-sleeved pullover top and light gray slacks that she had brought,
but no bra or panties. She balked a bit at this as she said her nipples got hard and
people would see this, but she really didn't like not wearing panties, claiming she
was often so excited when we were together that she got very damp between her legs
with desire. I relented about the panties and let her wear beige silk briefs but
told her no bra. She pouted but agreed finally.
Off to the mall. It was right after a light lunch during which she had three iced teas,
a beverage I knew made her want to pee very quickly afterwards. As I drove to the
mall, I noticed that she was starting to press her thighs together and her hands
occasionally touched her crotch there but she didn't seem very fidgety. I asked her if
she needed to pee and, as usual, she look at me and blushed slightly and said that
she was a little full but not too bad yet. She always speaks in a low tone or whispers
when she mentions the state of her bladder--I love her shyness.
Upon arrival, I told her that I was not going to give her permission to relieve herself,
and that when she got very desperate, she should tell me that. She blushed a deep
red and told me OK in a very small voice. We went into the mall and talked of other
things, especially where we should go to buy her some additional clothes. Holding
hands, we walked and walked and came to a Frederick's of Hollywood that I knew was
there, but at the opposite end of the mall from where we parked. We went in and looked
at the sexy but overpriced duds, and I pointed out various items and asked her how
she would feeling wetting in them: each time I did so, she'd blush again and not say
much. She started to hold my hand harder and, reddening again, whispered in my ear
that she was feeling pretty full. I told her to take he rmind off it and selected
a white body suit for her, the kind that does not unsnap at the crotch but rather just
stretches to put on and take off. As she tried it on, I paid the clerk for it and,
when she came out, told E what I had done and to just wear it as we shopped. It
was very form-fitting and her nipples were very visible. As she looked in the
mirror, I managed to brush her nips a couple of times and saw them rise. I told her to
go back to the change room and remove her panties and wear the body suit out, which
she did.
Now dressed in white with light gray slacks, and socks and walking shoes, I thought
to myself she looked stunning, her brown hair wetted and swept back. Though in her
early 30's, she looked about 17. I commented on this and she said that when she wore
her hair like this, she was often asked for proof of age when getting a drink. I could see
why.
She told me that it was going to be very hard to use the ladies room wearing the
white shaper top, but I told her that such would not be a problem. She looked at me,
appearing worried and with a much more urgent look on her face. She walked slowly
now, keeping her thighs together as much as possible and occasionally bending and
dipping a little. She whispered that she was very full now and could she relieve
herself somewhere, but I told her to hold it in and walk back to the car with me.
Halfway back to the car, I stopped to window shop but her hand gripped me so hard
I asked her if she was OK. She moaned and said that she was getting very desperate now
and needed to pee so badly, and that her bladder was full and felt very hard. I told
her to do a quick squirt into her body suit right there as she held my hand, and tell
me when she did. She blushed deeply but closed her eyes and pressed her thighs
together. I could feel her hand clench mine very hard, then she opened her eyes
and leaned over to me and whispered "I just squirted into my crotch. I can feel the
dampness on my lips. But I still have to go so badly, T! It aches so, but I can't
pee myself here!"
She was pretty desperate now. We walked as fast as we could back to the car, her
having to stop every so often and press her other hand near her crotch to try to
maintain her control. She seemed near tears as we left the mall but we finally arrived
where I had parked the car, which was at the end of the lot away from most other
shoppers. Still outside the car, I told her that I was not going to give her
permission to wet but that if she had to pee so badly, she could relieve herself
into her clothes whenever she wanted as long as she told me when she did so. She
really moaned when I told her that but whispered to me that she was getting wet with
desire too. I got in the car, put two towels on her seat, then opened her door.
She sat down quickly and immediately pressed her hands into her crotch and
blushed furiously. I said to her that if she peed herself into her body suit that it
might get so wet that the wetness would soak very high up; when she heard that, she
whimpered but I could see her nipples were now like little erasers, sticking out
very invitingly. I reached over to her and just brushed them lightly with my
fingertips, and she said that she not only needed to pee but also needed release
very badly and very quickly.
I asked her to tell me which was more important, peeing or cumming, and she got
even redder and whispered "I need to cum on your hand." At that, I reached over
and took her hands from between her legs and replaced them with one of my own,
stroking lightly until I found her little swollen clit. I circled it and touched it
gently but she put her hand on mine and pressed down on it and told me "harder,
harder". I rubbed between her legs faster, her hand on mine, and she cried out
a little and jerked a few times, as I moved my hand even faster between her legs.
Reaching farther down then, I could feel that her crotch was wet outside her
slacks. Her thighs clenched my hand so hard as she came. As her breathing slowed
a bit, I could see a tears in her eyes and she told me that she absolutely had
to pee right away, and couldn't wait another minute. So with my hand
still between her legs, she immediately flooded herself, simultaneously turning a deep
red and closing her eyes. I felt her hot pee on my hand and looked down to see a
large stain spreading across her crotch, thighs, and up her pants. She literally
soaked herself and my hand and the towels, pissing so hard it spurted out her
crotch. I reached farther under her slit and felt her butt getting soaked as well.
I could smell her pee in the air very strongly and told her that, causing her to
whimper more but not stopping, even if she could have, her flow of pee. The bottom
of her thighs and her entire crotch was now a dark gray, and she was wet almost
to her waist in the front as the body suit and pants wicked her piss upwards. I
asked her how she felt, and she said in a low voice that "I'm so pissy between my legs.
I soaked my new bodysuit and my pants. My puss is dirty. I relieved
myself right into my clothes. I'm so ashamed, but I can't stop peeing."
She cried a little more, but I could feel her stream slowing and finally stop.
I told her to squirt herself empty then, and she closed her eyes again as I
left my fingers under her slit. I felt her muscles contract and could see her
strain then felt a long squirt, which stopped, then a second squirt, and finally
just a little more wet heat on my fingers. She told me then that she was
completely empty and thoroughly humiliated but very excited too.
You guys may know how hard I was by then. Rest of this story will have to wait til tomorrow.

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment