FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WET PANTS THREESOME

www.xxtreamcam.com



DEAR NUGGET:

  After just reading a man's letter in your May 1987 issue, I was surprised
how similar his wife, Diane, is to my girlfriend, Carolyn. Your readers into
girl's pants and panty wetting will undoubtedly remember that Diane had a
secret panty wetting fetish since she was 12. She was accidentally discovered
by her husband as he walked in on her standing in her purposefully soaked
panties in a puddle of piss. This led to them exploring all kinds of pants
wetting games. I was especially struck by his liking to fuck Diane with her
wet panties pulled to one side. I thought your readers might like to hear my
story.

  Carolyn and I had been going out about a year before I found out about
her secret peeing life. Our sex life before this was pretty exciting for me
as Carolyn is very attractive (brunette, about 5'3", 34C boobs, quite thin
with strong legs and a great ass), often enjoys showing herself off in
revealing clothes, and is a great fuck. She also likes sexy lingerie, which I
also love, especially her panties. In fact, I've bought Carolyn most of her
panties.

  Anyway, one day I dropped in at Carolyn's house unexpectedly, when
she thought I was out of town. A close girlfriend of her's was also there. It
was a very hot summer day and both girls were in the yard and didn't hear me
come into the house. I walked through the living room and was totally
surprised, then extremely turned on by what I saw. Carolyn was standing with
her back to me - no more than 10 feet from the glass doors - holding her
dress around her waist. Her friend, Mary, was facing her, her hand between
Carolyn's legs and in tensely watching her crotch. I was frozen, both
surprised by the two girls being so openly sexy with each other, and totally
and completely turned on. But what came seconds afterward, was by far a
greater turn-on and surprise.

  All of a sudden Carolyn began to pee torrents through her cotton string
bikini panties into Mary's waiting hand. Mary let Carolyn's pee flow through
her fingers and then began to gently rub Carolyn's soaking and still flooding
crotch. I began to rub my now raging hard-on as I remained mesmerized by the
rapidly growing wet and dark areas of Carolyn's panty-covered ass. Carolyn's
light blue panties clung transparently to her ass. Her pee continued to pour
through the crotch of the thin material, some of it rolling down the wet
insides of her tanned legs while most of her piss poured between her legs,
splashing on the ground into a rapidly growing puddle. Carolyn began to move
her crotch against Mary's hand, still peeing.

  What little rationality was left in my head kept saying to myself I couldn't
believe how much I was turned on by watching Carolyn pee in her panties. I
had never really thought of a girl wetting herself as particularly exciting.
But then I'd never seen two girls getting off together on panty peeing.   In
any case, Mary was masturbating Carolyn more intensely and just after Carolyn
stopped peeing, she came. Her body was heaving in spasms. I had stopped
rubbing my prick because I didn't want to come just yet, although it took
great restraint. I was about to walk through the doors and join in the wet
fun, but then I realized that Carolyn was beginning to hold Mary's crotch.

  Mary wore a pair of tight white pants made of very thin material through
which her panties were clearly visible. The girls were now kissing, Carolyn's
skirt was still more or less around her waist, her panties still dripping
pee, while her hand rubbed Mary's crotch. As if to please me, Mary had turned
around so that her back was to me. Then Mary began to pee in her pants, only
this time it was Carolyn whose hand was flooded with Mary's warm fluids. As
Mary's pee gushed through her pants, turning them and her white panties
transparent, I could resist no longer- although I liked being the voyeur and
especially admired Mary's round ass outlined by her panties cut high on the
sides. I opened the doors and walked out. I approached Mary from the back and
put my arms around both girls, immediately feeling Mary's wetness soaking
through my crotch and pants legs as I pushed against her.

  Both girls were surprised but neither resisted me, and quickly the three of
us were kissing and slowly taking our wet clothes off.   Carolyn was standing
in her bra and soaked panties, while I undid Mary's blouse (revealing her lush,
but small boobs). Mary, all the while, was still peeing in those lovely and
dripping pants. With one hand, I felt Mary's nipples and with the other,
unzipped her pants, pushing my hands over her wet, warm panties to feel the
last seconds of her pee pour through her panties.

  Carolyn was taking my pants down, and shortly after that we all collapsed on
the ground. A lot of wet sucking and feeling went on, until I pushed Mary's
lovely lacy panties to one side and entered her dripping wet pussy. Carolyn
lay down so that my face was near the pee soaked crotch of her still intact
panties. I found myself turned on by the aroma of the two girls' pee.  I
finally pulled Carolyn's panties down her thighs and made her come with my
tongue about the same time that I came inside Mary. Mary came shortly after I
did, and we all lay there exhausted.

  Afterward we all talked. It seemed that Carolyn (who was then 28) had been
turned on by peeing since she was a little girl, and used to masturbate while
thinking about times she had wet her pants or about other girls wetting their
pants. I found out that for years she'd secretly wet her pants or panties
when alone in the house and masturbated, sometimes looking at her wetness in
a mirror. She also said that it was the most intense way she found other
girls attractive-when they had to pee so bad they were jumping around,
crossing their legs or holding themselves, or when they actually ended up
peeing their pants. Mary, it seems, was bisexual, and had long been attracted
to Carolyn, but it wasn't until three or four months before the incident that
Carolyn and Mary got it on.

  Of course, it was because of an "accident" that Carolyn had when the two
girls were coming home one afternoon from shopping.  Carolyn had decided
she'd see what Mary's reaction would be if she accidentally wet her pants.
She had never done this before. Carolyn complained in the car for 25 minutes
as Mary was driving. She finally peed in Mary's driveway in her jeans and wet
them around the crotch. Carolyn and Mary ran into her apartment with Carolyn
holding her wet crotch and complaining all the way about how "embarrassing"
it was be cause she couldn't wait. At the door, as Mary grappled for her key,
Carolyn was obviously masturbating herself through her wet jeans, and finally
just as the door opened, let loose a flood on Mary's doorstep while
masturbating all the while.

  Mary just looked at her peeing all over her hand and soaking her jeans, and
without a word, put her own hand over Carolyn's. When Carolyn finished peeing
in her jeans, Mary let her inside, pulled down her dripping pants, and made
Carolyn come by rubbing her wet panties against her clit. Carolyn had been too
scared to admit to me either her bisexuality or her peeing fetish. But I loved
both, especially together and when I could join in.

  Since that wonderful discovery, the three of us sometimes play all sorts of
peeing games while Carolyn and I rarely let a day pass without her wetting her
panties in some fashion.

  Recently we've begun to get into having her pee in public situations,
although not necessarily so that everyone knows she's wet herself. For
example, the other day, Carolyn wet her underpants while walking down the
street, but just enough to soak them while letting some pee run down her
legs. A few small stains were on her dress. Another time she wet her panties
in the car just before we went out to dinner with her dress pulled up around
her waist. She liked the idea of me knowing she was wearing wet panties at
dinner. And another time, more daring, she stood watching some boats and
completely soaked her panties while holding her dress up somewhat so that on
the whole, it stayed dry, although her sandals got very wet. A couple of
people stared at her, peeing from beneath her dress her legs spread, but she
said she liked that.

  I hope you print more letters from people who love girls and women peeing
and their accident stories. You should also run some more photo series.

-R.V. 
California
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment