FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Story: Sarah's Jumpsuit

www.xxtreamcam.com



The Story: Sarah's White Jump Suit
Sarah's White Jumpsuit

Some years ago Sarah and I were at a party; not far from our house. She had on a very sexy white jump suit (Italian I think), which clearly showed off every curve of her body, as well as her panties and bra...it was pretty see through; not just pantie lines, but her panites. She had on a pair I'd given her: very thin white cotton small bikini's with a bow on the front, white. Her bra was lace and itself quite see through. Her nipples stood out under it and the material of her jumpsuit. I had been turned on since we left our house after she was dressed.
Now of course one great thing about jumpsuits with buttons (and this one had pleanty of small ones) is that they take a long time when a girl just has to go. In spite of Sarah's history of emergency peeing, real urgency which comes on fast and unpredictably sometimes, and of course of her many, many small and some large accidents since she was 15, she liked jumpsuits. I did all I could to encourage her, and indeed she looked great in them...she has others too.
Aside from the looks she got at the party (all admiring...and you could almost pick out the pantie freaks by watching guys eyes and faces), little out of the ordinary. In fact, perhaps half an hour before we left I saw Sarah go to the toilet. We had both been drinking wine and water, but I didn't think much about what was to happen.

We left the party for our 15 minute drive home, on local streets. About half way there, although we had said little aside from commenting on the party and some people there, Sarah, seemingly out of the blue said, "Stop, Stop!! I really have to pee, quick." I was really surprised: no figeting, no holding herself, no squirming in her seat, all of which she has done on innumerable occasions, and sometimes lasting quite a while. No, this was different and out of the blue. I said, "Stop here? We'll be home in 5 minutes, can't you wait."
"No, no, I can't; I'm almost peeing in my pants…stop!" What could a gentleman do, so I pulled over the curb, as fate would have it under a light. Gentleman to the end (smirk….) I said something about this being a very public place, what if I pulled around the corner onto a small street. "I can't wait, I'm almost wetting my pants." By now she was holding herself, and tightly. She open the door with her free hand and managed to get out of the car, leaving the door open. She was facing me, standing by the door, right under the light. I had a perfect view of her struggle to keep dry. She was no standing, her legs tightly crossed, one hand holding herself and the other beginning, or I should say trying, to unbutton her little buttons (I estimate at least 12). No luck…she needed two hands. She pulled one hand from between her legs and began to unbutton herself quickly…the top of her lace bra came into view just as she tightened her legs and bent over some. I wondered, in my very hard state, if she was already wetting her panties. Nothing showed, but she probably managed to stop or slow a spurt. More buttons, her bra fully revealed. I was totally focused on this very pretty woman undressing on a street. All of a sudden I wondered if people were around; car were driving by, but unless they looked they probably couldn't see her undressing. No people on the street as I took a quick look around. In some ways I wanted someone to see her, I like her being looked at.
By now she had undone enough buttons to be able to slide off the shoulders of her jump suit, and did so quickly, letting it fall to her waist. It was a warm night, and she stood there, legs tightly crossed, in her bra. Her breasts and nipples were clearly visible through the bra's think lace. Her breasts (34'Bs) were pushed up by the bra, its straps, french cut, were to one side of each of her lovely firm, pert breasts. She was now trying to hop around, no longer bent, but clearly dying to pee, or perhaps already peeing for all I knew, but clearly not much. She felt like she was one pull of her jump and panties from her waist, and, I knew the position well, would push out her ass, still standing, pull her panties and jump forward to keep it dry, and let loose on the sidewalk.
But that was not to be (to pee?). She hadn't unbutton enough buttons to get it over her waist…and she wasted her last dry seconds trying. When she realized another two or three buttons were necessary to undue, she immediately went to work, but at that moment her control gave way and she began to flood her panties and pants, and I mean flood. Her pee seemed to exploded even with her legs crossed tightly, shooting at once out the front and down the front her of jumpsuit, quickly turning the material see through and slightly yellowed. (Afterwards it became clear she also got a lot of her ass wet.)
As Sarah often has in the past, she realized she couldn't hold it crossing her legs, so she spread them some, and her pee pour down through her jumpsuit and down the inside of her legs…she was wet to her feet in seconds and I could see a large puddle forming and beginning to run down the sidewalk. I felt about ready to cum in my pants.
As she flooded herself she finished the next three buttons and rapidly pulled her now very wet and dripping jumpsuit down to her knees. She was now peeing in her white thin cotton binikis, through them, still down her legs, and right onto her already wet jumpsuit. Quickly she yanked her soaked panties down to her knees, stuck her ass out and peed directly onto the sidewalk. Talk about not making it quite on time! I was staring at her now obvious sign of relief, in spite of her accident. She saw my expression, knowing how desperately I love desperate women who don't make it on time. She sort of half smiled and moved her shoulders some. I was looking at her face, all relief, and her dripping panties and clothes, and her pee still forcefully hitting the sidewalk. My prick was sticking against the steering wheel and only great willpower kept me from cumming all over my pants…I wanted to fuck her wildly at home.
She finished, her last dribbles ending. She reached for a kleenex to wipe herself, I laughed and without saying anything she got it, "Guess that won't help very much…I don't know what happened, I had to go so bad all of a sudden, it came on like a tornado out of the blue….I really wet myself, I'm soaked." She knew I loved it, but she never has, not her accidents, big or little, nor peeing for me or wetting for me on purpose, but accidents will happen, she's long figured, and there's not too much one can do about them; a fact of life, for her at least. I just love these types of facts.
All of a sudden I realized that she was standing naked on the sidewalk, under a light, nude except for her lace see through bra, having just peed all over herself and on the sidewalk. I briefly looked around, but didn't see anyone.
Giving up on drying herself she pulled her still dripping panties on; I could see through them completely to her lovely pubic hair, small drips of pee streaming down her legs. I reached over to touch her, not knowing if she'd let me or not. She smiled, clearly liking the attention. She was warm, wet and dripping. I touch her only a few seconds and while she didn't move my hand she began to pull her wet pantsuit which took longer than normal since it was tight and wet. I moved my hand and admired her as her suit moved above her panties. She put one arm in and then the other, her bra visible from the front. Her panties were now visible from the front of her wet pantsuit, when dry you could see them only from the rear. I quickly flashed on how many guys at the party would have loved to see her now. Standing her her wet clothes she patiently buttoned up all the buttons, facing me. At that point for the first time, I really looked around. There, a bit away, behind the car on the sidewalk….a couple, clearly out for a walk, just staring at Sarah and I. I was electrified again, but didn't look long as Sarah was getting into the car. I didn't even mention, nor did she ask, about getting the seat wet…who cared?
We drove home, my hand on her wet and now cooling legs. I often have felt her in the car, undressed her as we drove, made her cum (usually through but sometimes under her panties). It was only a 5 minute drive, but she, to my great surprise, open her legs as she would if she hadn't had an accident. Again, she doesn't like her accidents at all, but she doesn't hate them either. Fact of life. She's often gotten up to pee in the middle of the night, not made it on time, dribbled or lots more in her panties (she almost always sleeps with panties on) and returned to bed with them wet. I love holding her, as I often have, as we (or she) falls back to sleep, tired and wet and warm. So she was game.
I rubbed her pee wet pussy through the thin material of her jumpsuit and her panties, she sat back, saying nothing. I wanted to talk to her about her accident, but certainly wasn't going to break the mood. I was dying….we parked the car and walked up the stairs, she ahead of me; I held back on purpose. I loved it…her ass wet almost to the waist (she had peed directly on her clothes for a few seconds), her panties see through under the totally transparent white of her jumpsuit. God, I playfully slapped her on her ass….once inside, the door closed, we began to kiss. I felt her wet ass, moving my hands over her. I pushed against her, thinking of my pants getting damp from hers. She took my hand and put it, again, between her legs….I made her cum. (She cums easily and often.)
"I'm too wet…I want to take this off." I unbuttoned the buttons, sliding the jumpsuit off her shoulders and pulling it down her wet legs and she stepped out of it. She stood there in her bra and see through wet, slightly yellow panties. We again kissed, this time I touched her through her panties, pushing them slightly inside her, as I often do, she kissing me passionately. She kicked off her shoes and undid my pants, pulling them down. I took off my shoes and socks, taking my pants off and undoing my shirt. We went into the living room, and lay on the rug. She was in her bra and wet panties, I in my underpants and shirt. I was on top of her, then to one side, feeling her wet panties, pushing them inside, images rushing though my head of her totally unexpected accident, wondering how much of it the couple saw, wondering if anyone else saw her wetting herself, and then peeing on the sidewalk. I could now smell her aroma, perfume of the evening mixing with pee on her panties, legs and ass. She didn't seem to care, I loved it.
I pulled her bra strap to one side, kissing her nipple, and then the other through her bra. I moved and kissed her stomach, then the front of her totally wet panties, tasting her pee, then between her legs, sucking pee from her panties, getting them even wetter if at all possible. I pulled her panties to one side, my tongue probing her inner self until she came, her body shaking.
I moved up on her, my rock hard prick on her wet panties, she took it and moved her panties to one side. I slid in rapidly, and all I could see was her wetting and peeing under the light in public; all I could smell was her perfume and her pee. I came wildly, fast. We lay exhausted.
Some minutes later, still without saying much, we got up, she, her panties still on, walked up stairs to shower…her panties see through. I picked up her wet pantsuit and shoes, admiring them. What a night….In bed she had put on a clean, dry pair of panties, nothing else. We snuggled. Her good night words, "You know I don't like it when I wet my pants; I don't like the accidents I have sometimes. But I wanted you all night and I wasn't going to let wetting my pants interfere with making love. I knew you loved it, guess you were in the right place at the right time."
We both feel asleep. I woke up some hours later, horny as hell. I decided not to try to wake Sarah, always a heavy sleeper, but contented myself with feeling her panties (blue silk with lace), recalling each and every detail of the hours before. I came in my underpants lying next to sleeping Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment