FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

We meet, part 1

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by PeeLover on November 10, 1998 at 06:11
(No responses to my two posts yesterday, so not sure if you
like them or not: let me know if you have a chance.)After
four months of cybersex, E and I decided to meet. After
coaxing, she flew into a local airport. I met her at
the gate (our first live meeting): she's about 5'2", brown
shoulder length hair, brown eyes...pretty...carrying a
brown overnight bag. She was wearing a tan jacket and light
blue jeans. At my bidding, I told her to fly full so that I
would know that her bladder was full and urgent when we met.
We both liked acting as master and slave, and played out our
fantasies that weekend.
We liked each other's looks at first sight. I pulled her to
me and kissed as hard as she did, my hand straying to her
sweet butt as we walked to my car. In the parking garage,
we kissed more desperately, my fingers kneading her ass and
then pressing her bladder through her jeans. I asked her
if she was full for me, and she whispered to me that she
was and had to pee urgently. She blushed deeply as she
admitted to me her need to relieve herself.
We stowed her bag in my car and drove to the airport hotel,
where she had made reservations for the weekend. We didn't
think that we could keep our hands off each other for
long, so we opted for the closest available accommodations.
We checked in quickly and almost ran up to our room.
Standard hotel fare, with a king-size bed, and view of the
airplanes.
As her master for this weekend, and her lover, I wanted to
please me and us by living out all the fantasies that we
had. But our need took hold immediately, as we closed the
door and clutched each other, our hands roaming and
exploring, me getting hard and her whispering to me that she
was getting wet with desire.
I pushed her onto the bed and lay next to her, our tongues
meeting as my hand pressed her bladder, her squirming and
moaning with her fullness and desperate need to relieve
herself. But I decided to make her wait...and ordered two
beers from room service. When they arrived, she tried not
to look so needing but her face was flushed and she looked
almost guilty as the waiter left the beers and us. We almost
gulped them down as we couldn't keep our hands from each
other, her face blushing very red as she occasionally moaned
and whimpered in her fullness. I knew that she liked to hold
her water as long as possible, but I didn't know how
desperate to pee she really was as we kissed and I fondled
her breasts and sweet butt roughly, her driving me almost
crazy with need as her hand rubbed between my legs. She
whispered that her bladder was so full and aching for
relief, her admission making her blush even redder as she
couldn't lay still, squirming and holding herself between
her legs, which made me even harder.
I told her to go into the bathroom and stand tall, facing
me, and not to hold herself. She took off her shoes and socks, and hurried quickly to obey me. Standing in the
bathroom, she had on a white top and light-blue jeans, her
head bowed but blushing furiously, her thighs closed
tightly. I asked her what she wanted, and she whispered that
she needed to pee so badly that she couldn't wait much longer. I asked her to tell me specifically what she wanted
to do, and she said in a very subdued voice that
she needed to let her pee flow through her little
pee-hole, wetting her slit, her panties and her jeans for
me. I asked her if she wore the white briefs which I liked,
and she replied that she had, her need evident on her face.
She pressed her thighs and knees together hard in the
classic desperation pose, but I told her to put her legs
apart and stand up straight, to which she complied. I moved
in front of her, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and
removed it, exposing her white lacy bra. I put my hands on
her breasts through her bra and fondled her as she moaned
and whimpered. My hands went lower and I pressed on her
lower abdomen above her bladder, which appeared puffy and
hard to my touch. She got very red and said that she had
to relieve herself imediately or she would lose all control
and wet herself. At these words, I got even harder and
rubbed my cock lightly through my jeans. I backed away
about two feet and told her to piss her panties for me,
and to tell me how it felt as she wet herself for me.
Her head was bowed in shame and humiliation as this was the
first time she had ever done peed herself in front of a man.
She moaned and whimpered almost constantly but no wetness
appeared; she said that she had to go so badly but she
was so humiliated that the muscles holding bladder would not
relax and she couldn't wet. I waited, talking softly to her
and making her realize that she was going to stand there
until she completely and thoroughly pissed her panties and
jeans. She bowed her head, her legs still parted, and her face turned a slow deep red as said to me that she had just
squirted once into her panties, and that her slit and the
crotch of her panties were now damp. I looked between her
legs but could see no dampness there. I reached between
her legs and felt her crotch but it seemed dry to me. I told
her to relax her bladder and start pissing immediately.
Looking at the floor, she whimpered then whispered "I'm
peeing myself". I heard a hiss as the pee left her and
stared to soak her crotch. She didn't move, and I put my
hand between her legs and felt the heat of her piss as her
crotch quickly darkened, the pee soaking up her jeans and
down her left leg. I rubbed her clit through her jeans
as she moaned and continued pissing, the pee running out
her jeans and onto the floor so fast my own feet got wet.
She peed for about a minute as I rubbed her hot pissy
crotch, and told her to tell me how it felt. She said that
her puss and butt were soaking and she could feel her wet
panties clinging to her clit, making her more needful for
a different kind of release. I stopped stroking her crotch,
unbuttoned her top jeans button, and slowly unzipped her
jeans all the way down. I put my hands in her jeans and drew
them down her legs til they were at her feet. I looked at
her crotch, and could see her brown fur clearly visible
through her wet panties. I put my right hand into her
panties and found her pissy clit and puss, still hot with
her just-released pee. Feeling her wet panties against my
hand and smelling her urine in the air made me almost cum in
my jeans then. I removed my hand from her slit, unzippered
my own jeans and let my cock out, and started rubbing her
wet clit and cunny through her panties with my cock. We were
both moaning at this point, and we grabbed one other and
let our tongues explore each other. I drew her sopping
wet briefs down her legs, and put myself into her hot and
pissy slit in one motion. She whispered in my ear that
"I pissed my panties and jeans and dirtied myself just for
you". We both came so quickly, the mutual release so
satisfying not the less because we had done something that
we had always wanted to do. The feeling of her wet,
pee-soaked cunny as I entered her slit was incredible,
knowing that she had just pissed her panties and jeans as I
watched and touched. Though overtly humiliated and shamed,
she told me that she loved doing this, as we clutched each
other, her wetted clothes on the floor and her pissy
legs wetting my jeans.
That was the first hour of the weekend. Care to hear more
of it?

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment