FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

N Loses it at the Neuter Rooster by Nawagi, July 1996

www.xxtreamcam.com





The city our college was in had many wild bars -- but they weren't for the
college students. Most of our friends stayed away from the crappy parts of
town. Their clothes and attitude marked them as non-locals, and that made
them a target for abuse. 

N and I were almost locals. I had grown up a few towns away, where cruising
into the city for underage drinking or other trouble was a regular fact of
teenage life. N had been raised in Gary, Indiana -- a very tough town. She
knew her way around a neighborhood bar, and knew the signs to read for
trouble. N was street smart.

The Neuter was an incredible bar, something out of a Fellini film. It had
three floors, one for gay men, one for gay women, and one for everybody else.
Whatever you wanted to drink, smoke, or fuck -- it was at the Neuter. It was
our great escape from the school cliques and the frat boy happy hour scene.

In the middle of the dregs of March, N and I made a date to hit the Neuter
one Friday. It being a weekend night, N had dressed up for the occasion. She
was wearing the fatigue jacket, and a tight top over a pair of leather jeans
I has given her for Christmas. 

I had hitched out to Gary and spent the week between Christmas and New Years
with her and her sister (N's parents were pretty much out of the picture). We
had gotten way loaded most of the week - I woke up one morning feeling the
warmth of the sun spreading over my thighs and crotch, and as I fought
through the hangover veil I realized it was N passed out  lying on top of my
leg, wetting her panties while she was asleep. A large dark wet stain spread
had over her bush and dripped through her onto me.

She had on a T-shirt and a pair of blue nylon panties. The panties was
soaked, and her stream ran down over my right leg and pooled on the Naugahide
sofa. I thought about waking her up, but I felt so crappy myself I just
passed back out. When we dragged ourselves up hours later, she noticed the
stains. She asked me if I has seen her wet herself the night before when we
were fooling around. I told her what happened, and after we took a shower
together we flipped over the sofa cushions so her sister wouldn't find out.

The Neuter was starting to get busy when we arrived, and we headed up to the
top floor (the mixed level - at the time N and I were straight: liberal, but
not yet comfortable with gay men and women) and kicked it up a notch. The
beers were going. The stereo blasting. We saw some friends and did some
shots. We smoked some marijuana. We drank more beer.

N grabbed me for some more dancing (Stones, of course) and after some close
body rubbing, I grabbed her and headed for the fire escape. We'd gotten
pretty hot and the platform outside the fire door was a popular cooling off
spot. As usual, we weren't alone.

The corner was open, and despite some bitter March wind, we were soon into
heavy body strokes. I rubbed her breasts. She stuck he hand down the front of
my pants. I put my tongue into her ear, and she pulled away. N leaned back to
whisper that I was getting her too excited, and that she had to pee. I
grabbed her back and gave her ass a big squeeze, asking her what she was
going to do about it.

She looked into my eyes and holding my hand, she placed it right over the
front of her pants. She said she was already doing it. My hand on her groin
suddenly felt warmer, and a drizzle of pee began to spread out from the
bottom of her zipper. I looked down her legs, and saw that two steaming lines
of yellow were dripping down the insides of her pants, and cascading from the
cuffs of her legs through the deck of the fire escape onto a car hood three
floors down.

N shuddered slightly. She said she felt all warm and wet inside her pants,
but that no one else could tell by looking at her that she'd made in her
pants. I rubbed her a little, but she didn't like that-- instead she wanted
to go back inside where it was warm.

In the dark smoky club, I had to agree with her. I couldn't tell that she was
all wet. But gradually the seat of her jeans began to dampen, then darken as
her wet panties soaked through the leather. I got excited thinking about our
secret. Wook her up to her apartment
to make love.

I stripped off N's soaked pants. The ass was wet, the leather in front was
dark was it, the inside of the thighs on both sides had two dark lines where
it had run down her legs. Her white cotton briefs was soaked and yellow from
front to back, making her dark pubes stand out against the wet fabric. 

She asked me if that bothered me. I told her that if it didn't bother her, it
didn't bother me. But I didn't know how to get the smell of pee out of
leather.

                                  * * *
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment