FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Ecstatic Accident!

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Lucy on November 01, 1998 at 22:51
Hello. I just found this site and I think its great. After reading the posts on this board I decided I just had to post an experience of my own.
When I was about 14 or 15 I went skiing with my friend. We were in line for the most popular slope and had been waiting to get on the chair lift for at least a half an hour. They put the people on the lift in pairs, and I was about 10 pairs from my turn when I felt the need to use the bathroom. I told my friend quietly "I have to go to the restroom." And she said, "No way! We've waited forever for this lift and you're going down with me." I pleaded that I really had to go and she would have to go down alone. She said she wouldn't go alone. I didn't want to disappoint her so I said. "You're right I can hold it."
I watched them put people on the chair lift two by two wishing they would speed it up. I was really desperate and was shifting my weight around pressing my thigh tightly together, crossing my legs... anything not to pee. My friend pretended not to notice so she wouldn't have to get out of line. Finally our turn came and we got on the chair lift. Sitting down on the seat the cold metal through my spandex ski pants was like heaven to my desperately aching pussy. I thought then I could make it for sure. put as soon as it was time to get off the chair lift I felt the urgency return this time stronger than ever! I almost started to cry I had to go so bad.
We were at the top of the slalom now and I was seriously considering asking to get on the chair lift and go down. But before I could think twice about it my friend said, "Let's go" and grabbed my hand. She dragged my down the slope the first few feet and then let go and skied ahead of me as I tried to gain control I kept my legs tightly together and bent down trying to piss my pants which made me go straight down gaining speed like crazy. I was so scared that I there was no way I could hold it!
Then it happened... a warm burst in between my legs. I immediately grabbed my pussy tripping myself up with my ski pole. I rubbed it trying to stop the pee that was dribbling out anyway. I don't know how I kept from falling but the end of the slope was in sight now. I rubbed my hand on my crotch as it grew wetter and then all of the sudden, BAM! An orgasm took over my body like a thousand needles of pleasure, goosebumps spread over my body and my nipples became erect. With all of this I lost total control and piss seemed to pour out of me and was incredibly hot in contrast with the cold air. It soaked my whole front up to my waist and completely down my legs into my ski boots. My butt was dripping wet. The flow and the orgasm stopped just as I reached the bottom and I couldn't control my speed so in order not to crash I fell over into the snow which was unbearably cold on my urine soaked legs.
I came back to reality and realized that there were a number off people gathering including my friend asking if I was all right. Boy was I! I felt wonderful. My friend then started to laugh. Saying "She went so fast she pissed her pants!" I was humiliated. She helped me up and then laughed even harder when she saw the yellow slush I left where I fell. She was laughing so hard I thought she's faint and I couldn't help laughing too. Finally she calmed down and said, "That was close! I laughed to hard I almost wet my pants." I didn't think it was so funny but I smiled anyway.
I look back on that day fondly remembering the first time I ever took so much pleasure in urinating, but definitely not the last. :^)
I hope you enjoyed readin this experience as much as I enjoyed having it. And I hope it did not offend you in any way. I'll definately be visiting this message board again.
Wet Wishes,
Lucy

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment