FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Wet Coach Journey

www.xxtreamcam.com


This wet story of mine took place, ironically, on a rainy day in
the middle of summer last year on a coach journey from Glasgow to
Aberdeen. I had spent a week on holiday in Glasgow and was taking
the three and a half hour journey home to Aberdeen by coach. After
taking my seat, which was the fourth from the back, two teenage
girls sat on the seat straight across away from me, after putting
their luggage away above the seats, but keeping their long
raincoats beside themselves. The coach was almost three quarters
full as it left Glasgow station at five o'clock, but nobody had
sat next to me, so as a result, I could see a clear view of the
girls which I was pleased about because I found them rather
attractive. They had began to drink a can of lager each, which I
never did because there would always be an urgent need for the
toilet caused by drinking alcohol which isn't very convenient when
the driver is unwilling to stop. The chatter was endless which I
could hear in parts and there were numerous giggles in their
conversation, and I was excited at the idea of how long they would
last before they wanted to pee.

The girl nearest to me had long, thick blonde hair down to just
below her shoulders, and was wearing a red woolly jumper and white
leggings which stopped at just above the ankles. Her friend had
long straight dark brown hair which was slightly longer than her
mate's, and wore a dark blue shirt and a dark blue skirt which
came down to below her knees. I felt like advising them to stop
drinking because I knew their bladders would regret their intake
of alcohol but I decided to stay quiet and witness the girls'
reaction to their inevitable need to relieve themselves. I say
this because I had overheard them mention Aberdeen in their
conversation, which seemed to confirm to me what their destination
was.

I was doing my best not to make it obvious I was staring at them
but the girl nearest the window smiled at me and I quickly grinned
back before looking out of my window. We were now 45 minutes into
the journey without making any stops and it was raining quite
heavily outside as the coach sped along the dual carriageway. I
think their drinking was now beginning to take its toll because
the girl in the skirt had her legs crossed and she was slowly
rocking back and forth. Her back was half against the window so
that she was facing in the direction of her mate's and mine, but
she still had her can of beer in her right hand. Meanwhile, the
girl with the leggings on had her wrists firmly pressed into her
crotch and was also moving her body in a rocking manner. Their
conversation, however, still sounded quite light-hearted,
punctuated with numerous giggles, but the girl with the leggings
suddenly exclaimed, "I'm dying for a piss!" to which her friend
retorted, "You're not the only one!"

I instantly felt a bulge in my jeans but at the same time trying
not to look as if I was intrigued by their difficult situation,
which I was. The hour mark had now been passed, and the coach was
making its first stop of the journey, so this was a golden
opportunity for the desperate girls to ask permission to leave the
coach for a few minutes. To my amazement and delight, they didn't
move from their seats and proceeded to start drinking a second can
each! Four people had left at the stop and nobody had got on so I
was still lucky enough to clearly enjoy their antics. The girl
with the white leggings parted her legs and put her right hand
down towards her crotch and she tilted her head down as she did
so. Her companion nudged her on the arm as she giggled and laughed
towards my direction as she said something in her ear. The blonde
also turned her head towards me as she smiled, and quickly crossed
her right leg over her left and rested her arms on her thighs. She
must have been searching for a wet patch on her crotch and I had
caught her red-handed, much to their amusement.

Everybody else on the coach appeared to be oblivious to the girls'
bizarre behaviour due to being engaged in conversation or asleep.
However, there wasn't much chance of yours truly falling asleep
when there was the possibility - or should I say probability
                             s she was almost doubled over while
sitting, her dark haired friend was now openly holding her crotch
tightly with both hands because she now obviously at bursting
point. She appeared to be revelling in her uncomfortable situation
and smiling to her companion while carrying on in a to-and-fro
position, occasionally looking over at me with a smile.

"Ooh, I'm starting to do it!" she announced giggling while still
leaning her back against the window. She had stopped rocking her
body and had now crossed her legs while pressing her knuckles into
her crotch. Her mate turned around and giggled at me before
turning round and put one of her hands on her wetting friend's
knee. They obviously didn't mind my fascination for their rather
immature behaviour which greatly increased my arousal at the
wetting. The girl nearest me had slipped her left arm under her
friend's skirt and was probably touching the soaking panties while
still in a cross legged position. My seat was slightly more
forward than the girls' seat, which explained my perfect view of
seeing the skirted girl's pee running onto the floor and darting
off into different directions because of the movement of the
coach.

"It's nice and warm," she said with relief, as her friend lifted
up her skirt to my amazement. They both looked at her wet panties
which were probably a darker shade than normal. Her legs weren't
crossed anymore and after she pulled her skirt down again she
admitted, "I'm still pissing myself - it won't stop Sharon!" It
was the first time I had heard one of them mention a name and I
could hear them easier now because I had edged my way nearer to
them, not hiding my interest anymore. There was now a huge puddle
under the girl who had her back against the window and incredibly
there was a trickle of water emerging from under the still cross
legged Sharon. The water was of course the result of Sharon peeing
herself, while enjoying her friend soaking her knickers and skirt.
The wonderful aspect of the whole wetting incident was that the
girls appeared to be enjoying their peeing antics and didn't care
if anyone could see it. Apparently, I seemed to be the only person
lucky enough to witness this glorious knicker wetting session,
which I'm happy to say.

Sharon slowly parted her legs and looked down at her wet crotch
with a smile on her face. Perhaps the effect of the alcohol had
had an influence on the naughty girls' childish behaviour, but on
the other hand, maybe they got a kick out of peeing themselves.
Sharon's friend reached over and touched the knee of her white
leggings before rubbing her fingers towards her wet crotch. The
wetness was instantly noticeable all around her crotch and on the
insides of her thighs, and was spreading further down her legs.
Her pee was beginning to gush onto the floor of the coach as she
had now lost all control, much to her enjoyment and her friend's.

"Lesley, I think I'm pissed!" Sharon laughed. I now knew the names
of both girls at last, who were indeed pissed in more ways than
one. The floor beneath the tipsy teenage girls was completely
soaked with their collective pee, shooting off in different
directions in lines, although I still don't think any of the
passengers were aware of the knicker wetting exhibitions of Sharon
and Lesley.

Lesley had now sat back in her seat and proceeded to carry on
drinking her can of beer, as did Sharon. Both were cross legged
and were successfully covering up any wetness stains apparent on
the skirt and leggings. Sharon turned and looked at me and said,
"We couldn't keep it in - we were absolutely bursting. You won't
tell anyone, will you?" I replied "Of course not. To tell you the
truth, I rather enjoyed it - you both turned me on." They were
both smiling at my response, and after Sharon whispered into
Lesley's ear, Lesley did an amazing thing. She put both her hands
under her skirt and proceeded to pull down her wet panties before
slipping them off of her legs! She loudly whispered across to me,
"Do you want a feel of them?" and I nodded back. She passed them
to Sharon who quickly threw them into my lap. I heluired how old they
were. "We're both eighteen - not too young for you I hope!" was
Sharon's response. They told me that they were visiting Aberdeen
for a couple of days, and would I like to show them the sights,
which I was only too willing to do.

There was still another hour to go before the coach was due to
arrive at our destination, and my new friends' peeing antics
weren't over yet! The effects of the alcohol were taking effect on
the girls' bladders again, and Lesley asked if I had a glass or a
cup. Luckily, I had a cup which I handed to her, knowing what she
was going to fill it with! Lesley sat on the edge of the seat with
her light blue skirt pulled back almost to her crotch, and her
legs slightly apart. She placed my cup against her crotch and
pissed into it, quickly filling it up. Sharon handed over to me
the cup of Lesley's pee and I started to drink the warm liquid.
Remarkably, nobody else in the half empty coach was aware of the
bizarre developments which were happening, thankfully. Lesley had
allowed the remainder of her pee to soak through her skirt and
seat, before dripping onto the floor again. Sharon, however, was
sitting cross legged again in a to and froing position before she
rose and asked if she could get by me.

She sat between myself and the window, cross legged again, and
softly asked, "Do you want me to pee myself here?" I replied "Of
course." She took my right hand and inserted it between her
crossed legs against her crotch. As we were smiling at each other,
I started to feel her warm water against my squashed hand, and I
could see her pee start to spread down the inside of her trouser
legs. Sharon's white leggings had still been a little soggy from
an hour ago, but they were now saturated again as she completely
pissed herself without even uncrossing her legs. "Oh that feels so
good - even better than sex!" she sighed, before we kissed each
other. Then realising the situation, she opened her legs to let a
flow of piss gush onto the floor. Lesley had been staring as she
had her left hand under her skirt, no doubt enjoying Sharon's
wetting scene.

Before long, Aberdeen bus station had come into view and it was
still raining, although I wasn't sure what was the wettest -
inside or outside the coach! Lesley and Sharon put on their
raincoats which came almost to their feet and successfully hiding
any wet tell-tale signs. After we stepped off the coach, we made
arrangements to see each other for another wet encounter.

But that's another story!

C.G. Cascade 4, (1993) p 14-18
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment