FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Letticia's wet herself

www.xxtreamcam.com


The wetting of Letticia.
You are tied to a chair in my kitchen...helpless to struggle...no point in trying.
Both hands cuffed behind your back and the back of the chair. Both legs each tied to the front chair legs. Both eyes cover by a blindfold tightly secured.
I look you up and down. A tight white schoolgirl top with buttons all the way down. Underneath I can see a white bra, with girlie lacey trim, holding a beautifully sized pairs of firm breasts. Just the right size, not too big, not too small, just perfect. Further down a short tight navy blue schoolgirl skirt. Short enough to reveal your creamy smooth thighs. Further down, at just the right height to frame those thighs I ache to part, a pair of over the knee socks. The perfect schoolgirl fantasy. A beautiful woman...dressed up as innocent schoolgirl ... beautiful, sexy, irresistible...
The alcohol is slowly sinking in, a few glasses of a cider always does the trick. Inhibitions reducing by the second. A tease a naughty tease about to get teased in return.
I undo the top buttons on your top. My hands gently brush past your breasts as I work my way down. Gentle enough to know your nipples are harder than they usually are. Your top is now half undone just enough. I run my fingers across both breasts. Gradually feeling them, squeezing them, slowly working them out of their pretty harness. Both breasts hanging out of the top of the bra. Nipples stiffened by my touch. I stand to one side of you and lower my head onto your right breast I lick your nipple, chew it, suck it, make love to it with my mouth, my right hand squeezing your other breast. I then swap breasts.. my mouth caresses your other nipple, giving the full stimulation I have just given the other side.You chest goes up and down faster as you enjoy the sensation. Time for a different taste I think. I stop and get something out of the fridge. Two scoops of semi frozen ice cream suddenly land on your breasts. The shock is obvious, don’t suppose you were expecting that! The ice cream quickly melts and starts running down towards your bra. I start licking again, all over your beautiful breasts. Licking like a cat lapping milk. Lick, lick, lick. MMM. Nice flavour too.
Ice cream all cleared up. I look down and see your skirt has hitched up a bit. If I stand in front of you and look up I can the small triangle of your panties. Little white ones I think. The sort of glimpse you get when a girl who is sat opposite you (on a bus, subway, train) is careless and gives away that all too short secret glimpse. My right hand reaches for your ankle and starts to work it’s way up, across the bonds which are holding your legs in place, up your over the knee socks, up to your thighs. Then I move my hand to your inner thigh. It is so smooth there, and warm too. Just before I reach the crotch of your panties you close your legs. You seem reluctant to let me go there. Too late though. Seeing you dressed like that has got me all hot and bothered. I managed, with a little effort, to get my middle finger further up and within reach of your panties. I run my finger across the crotch, it’s warm and wet love juices have begun to flow already. With a teasing stroke I begin to gently touch you through your wet panties. A gentle teasing stroke hard enough to be felt, gentle enough for you to need more. Your legs open a bit. I could stroke you the way you like but I hold back. You seem to be trying to move closer to my finger. I let my stroke increase in speed now. Faster and faster the gentle stroking. Your breathing increases again as you start to forget yourself.
A small spurt. Have you just cum? A loud sigh from you as your suddenly close your legs again. "Stop, I need to go" you cry out. I remove my hand and watch the gorgeous sight of you squeezing your legs together a bit. But I won’t let you go, not just yet. "please!" you say, "I’ll wet myself otherwise!". I decide to help out a bit and take your mind off the alcohol now causing pressure inside you. I place my hand over your cheek then slide it across your smooth skin to the back of your neck. I bring your head towards mine and kiss you on the lips. A gentle kiss at first, then another kiss, slowly opening your mouth as our lips open up to each other. Intensity increases and our tongues explore each other’s mouths. A real smooch. While I have drawn the attention away from your need to go I slowly edge my hand up your skirt again. This time I get all the way with little resistance from you. My whole hand on your panties now, causing you to stop kissing. "I’ve really got to go now please untie me". I start to massage your pussy through your panties now.. "please stop, I’ll wet myself if you don’t". I think you know I am not going to stop now. Watching you struggle on that chair, trying not to wet yourself like a naughty schoolgirl is such a turn on. Your pussy gets wetter and wetter from my rubbing.
Suddenly your struggling against the helplessness stops. You can’t hold on anymore. You know exactly what is going to happen to you. Your body can’t fight the pressure anymore. I move my hand away so that I can watch is going to happen. A new wetness appears on your panties. A dribble at first a few splashes on the wicker seat of the chair. Then the full flow starts. What an incredible sight. A beautiful woman wetting herself. I put my hands back there between your legs and feel the full flow over my hand. I begin to massage the wet crotch of your panties. Warm, wet cotton being pissed in from between a pair of smooth thighs. Mmmm. The flow slows. "look what you made me do". Naughty girl wetting yourself. I think I should spank you for being so naughty. I untie your legs, undo your cuffs and remove your blindfold. You seem embarrassed. Dressing up as a schoolgirl is one thing, but wetting your panties is something else. I lead you to the bedroom. I sit on the bed and, as you stand in front of me, I lift your skirt and feel the soaking cotton between your legs. Naughty girl. I pull you over my knee and pull your skirt up over your bottom. The wet patch is all over your panties. Tut tut. I raise my hand and spank you through your wet panties. You let out a little gasp as my hand lands on your sexy wet panties. I spank again and again. 6 of the best. Just enough to make your bottom feel warm but not cause any great pain.
I pull you off my lap and onto the bed now. You pull a face like a naughty girl who has done something wrong and has been punished for it. I kiss you and you pretend to be reluctant at first, but then warm to the kiss. I slide my hand back up your skirt and feel your wet juices in your panties and pussy again. You give me a slightly embarrassed smile and say "we are definitely doing that again!".

No comments:

Post a Comment