FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sarah's Dinner, a small accident

www.xxtreamcam.com

Sarah at Dinner: A Delightful Small Accident
Sarah and I had dinner with friends last night. She looked great: Tight black pants (and cute black panties), nice jacket, Italian boots. We were in a good mood, and two drinks before we went to meet friends at the restaurant. No sooner had we walked in, we were the first and waited for our table to be ready, than Sarah announced that she needed to pee. Out she walked, but returned in a minute. "Wrong direction!" She stood there legs crossed. She asked the maitre D for directions, he pointed. She left. She returned. Friends arrived. Dinner was eaten, wine drunk and water. Fun time, didn't think about peeing for me or her until we were ready to leave.
I went to pee and she did too. Came out, said good bye, walked to the car, both of us feeling sexy. In the car we kissed and began to drive home. My hand on her leg, she took my finger and sucked it in her mouth…instant hard on. After a while my hand was back on her leg, and moved up to between her legs. Her black pants were thin, I could feel the warmth of her skin under them. She parted her legs and my hand went between them.
WOW! She was very wet between her legs. At first I said nothing, feeling the outlines of her panties (they, too, wet, obviously), I found her clit and began rubbing. She liked it…
"You very wet. What happened?"
"I couldn't quite hold it…I wet my pants a little."
"Yup, you sure did."
I rubbed her more, loving the wet feeling of her pants….I moved by hand down, wanting to know how wet she got. Sitting I could feel her ass on the seat, somewhat wet. Down her legs no more than a few inches, but her crotch was very wet….she must have been able to stop or else her ass would have been wetting as she pulled down her pants. That's happened in the past when she's not made it on time; a very wet butt from peeing while she's pulled down her pants.
I rubbed more and she came…she's always been a delightfully easy cum….
By the time we got home, aside from being very turned on, she had begun to dry a little.
We got to the bedroom, and kissed. I took off her blouse, leaving her black lace see through bra on. Taking her shoes off as she sat on the bed, and undid her pants and pulled them down, wishing her panties were light in color so I could see her drying wet spot. But black showed little in the dim light. I kissed her legs, the insides of her thighs, moving to her panties…smelling the enticing aroma of her pee as I went. My nose got to her damp, no longer wet panties. I pulled them to one side, my tongue licking her lips and then entering. A wonderful taste of her pee and juices….I concentrating on not cumming….I take off my clothes, her panties and bra still on. She holds my prick, rubbing it as she often does on her panties. I can feel the dampness…she pulls her panties to one side, I enter her.
We move together; she cums. I have one hand under her ass, moving down…I feel the dampness of her silken panties from the rear, images dashing through my mind of her not making it as she struggles with her belt, button, zipper, dripping, spurting, squirting in her panties and pants; then finally stopping the flow, and pulling her now wet panties and pants down.
I cum….she cums again.
What a delightful small accident can do.
aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment