FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Story - Part 1

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Poseidon on July 06, 1997 at 08:52:08:
My Friend Sue - Part 1
I should really blame my friend Sue for my crazy turn-on. If it was
not for her I would still keep my knickers dry and would never have
even considered wearing a nappy and incontinence pants, let alone
wetting them in public.
Sue and I met up at college and in our second year decided to share a
tiny flat together, kitchen, bathroom, small sitting room and a
bedroom with two single beds. I noticed that Sue always kept an old
trunk in the bedroom securely locked but never bothered to ask her
what was in it. One night we stayed in and drank rather too much
wine. We began discussing holiday journeys and the horrors of coach
travel. We both decided that the worst thing about coaches, apart
from being cramped was the long periods between stops - and the lack
of toilets.
I related the several times that I had been desperate by the time the
coach had reached a stop and had been terrified that I would wet
myself as I sat there. Blushing, I told her of the two occasions
when, having reached a stop, I hadn't managed to hold on. The first
time I had reached my home stop and rushed to the nearby toilets
only to find them locked. I had a walk of about 20 minutes to reach
home but halfway there began to wet my knickers. Fortunately it was
dark and I struggled on, leaking little spurts, trickles running down
my tights. I felt my pants getting wetter and wetter and after a few
minutes thought to hell with it, and just stood with my legs apart and
wet myself totally. It was such a relief that I was not really
embarrassed by it. Nobody saw me and I was able to quickly get home,
shower and change.
The second occasion was rather different. On a long journey I was
bursting when we reached a service area. I rushed to the loo but had
to wait in a queue where I stood wriggling about, praying I wouldn't
lose all control. When I am really bursting I tend to leak and could
feel little spurts of hot wee warming my crotch. At last I reached
the cubicle but as I locked the door and before I could lift my skirt
and get my pants down my bladder gave up. I began to wet myself and
just couldn't stop. Without thinking I simply sat on the toilet and
peed, soaking my knickers and tights. I managed to dry myself off
with toilet paper and my blackskirt didn't show the wetness when I sat
down, but I spent the rest of the journey home in wet underwear,
leaving a large damp patch on my seat when I got off.
Sue giggled, saying that not only had she found herself bursting to
pee in similar situations but had also wet herself. She told me of
one time when the coach had been stuck in a traffic jam and she had
wet her seat. She then revealed that this had been so embarrassing
that she had decided to take precautions on future journeys. I asked
her what sort of precautions. She blushed, whispering that she wore
incontinence pads and plastic pants.
I was somewhat taken aback but asked her to explain further. She said
that a few days after she had soaked her knickers on the coach she had
noticed incontinence wear in the chemists and realised that protection
might be better than embarrassment. So, plucking up courage she had
bought herself a pack of adult disposable nappies and two pairs of
waterproof pants. She tried them on under a loose skirt and found
them quite comfortable and discrete. But did they work? Blushing
scarlet she told me that to test them out she had put on a black
skirt, waited till she was desperate and then sat on a garden chair
and deliberately wet herself. She had soaked the nappy but the
plastic pants kept her clothes and the chair quite dry.
After that she wore this protection each time she travelled any
distance by coach. Most of the time she said that the added security
made her much more relaxed - if she did have a problem it would not
matter if she wet herself. And because it didn't matter she sometimes
did just that rather than endure the discomfort of an overfull
bladder.
Surprised yet intrigued I asked her if she had any nappies and
incontinence pants in the flat. She replied that that was why the
trunk was locked, as she went to find the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment