FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Journalist (a story)

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Scenario on August 02, 1998 at 05:31
I arrived at the press conference late, the traffic had been back up for miles. I hurried through the opulent hall full of taste and money, what power can not be yours with this much cash. The power of the press, Jesus Janice I thought get a grip. I passed the restrooms and sighed no time for that, intrepid reporters cross their legs until after the story.
I sat down ( that felt better) and it began we went through the usual stuff I did manage to get a few questions in although standing for the last one was a little uncomfortable. I really would have to go as soon as we were through. The conference ran late so I had to hurry to beat the rush for the restrooms has I made for the door I was approached by two extras from the Men in Black they informed me that the senator would like a word, great I replied “just give me a sec to freshen up and..” No ma’am the senator is on a tight schedule it has to be now. Oh well it wont be the first interview I’ve done with my legs crossed. I was lead down another corridor of expensive art I glanced at a large mirror, and decided to check my self out, I am 5 foot eight thick black hair, a figure for holly wood and blue eye to die for. My fitted suit was a nice serious Grey but the feminine cut and short skirt, said fluffy but strong.
I was shown in to a large office the senator was a grey hared tall and handsome in that soap star sort of way. He said. “Please sit down make your self comfortable I sat down gently and crossed my legs tightly for some reason he found this amusing. He when on “ I have a proposal to make it is a little unusual. But before that there s something you should see. The room darkened and a screed appeared from nowhere. I sat for almost and hour through a documentary on the senator and his plans. I was intrigued, he would end up president if all when well. I wanted to know more but I was getting more and more in need of the bathroom.
We talked some more but I had to move I said thank you this was useful but I have a pressing engagement (and how!, I can not remember needing to pee so bad). So if you will excuse me I got up and made for the door I was close to desperation as I walked more than a little stiffly to the door. He gave me another of those amused looks, and said “you are not excused please take a seat, you see miss Cam, I have something you need and you need something I want, I stood legs crossed bent almost level with the door knob. “What do I have” I said my voice a little shaky.
He smiled slowly (why did he seem to do everything so infuriatingly slow) and said, “I first noticed you at the opening stages of the press conference, your questions although insight full started to seem hurried at the end. and I know the chairs in that hall are not easy to sit in, deliberately by the way. You display all the indictors I have pieced together from encounters with, my dear lady wife, a certain member of congress, my mistress and a certain female anchor woman to name but a few”.
I was intrigued and hurried back to my seat, I could have asked questions from the door but I HAD to sit down. He continued to stare at me like I was something on a microscope slide, no more like a delicacy on a plate I want him to be attracted to me but this was ridiculous. He went on “I am Miss Cam or may I call Janice”, I nodded accent quicker that would regarded as cool. But then I was crossing and uncrossing my legs very 15 seconds so cool was out. God I really had to piss, exclusive or not I had to cut this short.
What he said next had me half standing jamming my hands between my legs, in a super human effort to prevent an accident. He said in a conversational tone “Janice you have two things in common with those other fine ladies. One you are beautiful, two you have to pee so bad you are close to wetting your self”.
He paused for effect (the effect being a pee dance I have never done out side of kinder garden) and when on “all the women I have spoken of have for my unlimited pleasure waited to relive them selves passed the point where the had the choice. I want you to do the same. I made for the door bent almost double with my right hand jammed between my legs it was locked. I turned and said “open the @?%$& door or or..” “Or you’ll piss on my carpet” he interrupted, he seemed genuinely amused.
At this point I was hopping form foot to foot, and as the stronger waves threatened to over take me I clamped my legs together and dipped down low then I straightened my legs slowly bobbing in the middle. God this was so weird, but he was right I really was going to wet my self very soon.
I started to panic tears filled my eyes, he looked at me with real affection and said not to worry the humiliation would be privet and I still could leave the room on one condition. I walked slowly back to the chair. I sat on the edge with my legs together my knees to one side I had the heel of my left-hand pressing on to my crouch my right arm was out at 45 degree gripping the chair for support. I sat there rocking backward and forward slowly. When I spoke my voice sounded very small. “Please please what do you want, I have to go, please just tell me I must go”.
Have you ever wet your self before. I wanted to resists but I was scared I really was going to piss all over myself. “Yes I replied, once in high school senior year”. Ok he said “now the deal, you can leave in precisely 4 minutes there is a restroom right out side he door, or you get exclusive right to all major political stories I have control over this of course comes with a posting to Capital hill. All you have to do is wait a bit longer, experience tells me you have not got much time” I sat there in agony I had to think my career made at 22 for the price of my dignity, what would you do.
All right I said you have a deal. He smiled “come let me show you the rest of my office”. I somehow got up and trembling walked with him taking very small steps, we walked round the offices I hobbled along stopping every few minutes to hold my self, I few minutes later and I was doomed dancing around getting slowly wetter and wetter until the eventual flood. As I stood supporting my self on an antique desk. I lost control and started to piss uncontrollably, it just kept coming my skirt was ruined it became so wet dripped I still tried to stop but it was no good the flow filled my panties and flowed down my legs into my shoes and on to the floor. The up and coming young journalist for the great New York tribune had just pissed her $500 suit and left a three foot stain on a 17 century rug.
The senator looked at me with a gleam in his eye and said, “well done you got the job go through that door there is a shower and a change of clothes in the right size”.


Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment