FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wet at the Travel Agent

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Diana on May 17, 1997 at 01:39:56:
I am into desperation and wetting and have done some
zany things in my life. This was one of them. A true
experience. I had deliberately avoided peeing all
morning so would be really full when visiting this Travel
Agent. When I got there he was busy with another client,
so I had to wait. I sat in a chair not far from where
he was sitting generally wriggling around and crossing
and recrossing my legs. He must have noticed my discomfort
because he looked over at me and said he would be with
me in just a few minutes. When I finally sat at his desk
it really hit me. I get this tremendous pressure in my
crotch when I'm desperate and God did I have it then.
All the leg crossing and wriggling around was not putting
off the tremendous urge I had to pee, so I slipped my
hand under the desk and held myself between the legs.
I managed to last till he had given me all the info I
wanted but when I started to get up I knew I couldn't
hold, and I asked if I could use his toilet. He told me
they were for staff only, so I replied asking him where
the nearest public ladies room was as I was nearly wetting
myself. I couldn't take my hand away from between my
legs and tried to cover what I was doing by holding my
handbag in front of me. I acted embarrassed but Oh I
was so turned on. He finally agreed to let me use his toilet
and showed me out the back, but he had to unlock one of
the doors and he took so long that I started to wet myself.
It was running down my legs and he kept turning to look at me
as I pleaded with him to hurry. I finally got into the
toilet and as I was cleaning myself up had this massive orgasm.
On the way out I apologised for the puddle I had made,
and he said that it happens to the best of us. The front
of my dress where I had been holding myself had this huge
wet patch on it where I had peed, and he kept looking
down at it. I don't know whether he was turned on but I
know I was.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment