FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

PEEING IN PUBLIC

http://www.xxtreamcam.com/

It was our last morning together before HHFM would head back to his neck of the woods, about a thousand miles away, until the next time he'd join me in another wet, wild weekend--or better yet, a lifetime of the same. Yes, we will be together permanently someday, but neither of us knows exactly when.
We started drinking water the moment we woke up, since we'd have to pack as much wet fun as we could into the few hours we had left. It started right on our own property, as HHFM took his usual final look around--at our landscaping (which could use more than "watering"), our fence, our house, and each other. I joined him as we talked about getting some pressure washing done on his next trip, what we'll plant in place of what was dying out in the flower beds--the usual homeowner-type planning that we always incorporate into our visits. Sometimes, we actually do the work, too.
Throughout all this discussion, of course, I was fidgeting. As is my usual pattern, I flush out my bladder a few times before we "go public" to avoid stains and odors, and it was definitely time for one of those flushes. "I'm going inside to pee, honey, before we leave for the airport" I told HHFM. "Stay with me out here a little while, dear," he teased. "It's such a beautiful day, and I know you're dying to wet yourself out here, aren't you?" "Oh sure, with all my neighbors looking out their windows!" I replied. Meanwhile, I was crossing my legs to keep from peeing, and I was especially anxious because I wasn't even dressed in my usual pee clothes (short skirt and thong panties). I was wearing a tee shirt, khaki shorts, and conventional high-cut briefs. No way could I pee in my shorts right outside my house, although I admit that, just thinking about it was getting my pussy pretty juicy. And, as usual, it didn't take much coaxing from HHFM to bring out the "bad girl" in me.
HHFM had me squat down next to him in the driveway right outside the garage door. He suggested we pretend to be examining this narrow little flower bed that runs right beside the house in that location and pee right through my clothes. It is so hard to refuse when I'm doing all I can to keep from having an accident anyway, so I squatted beside him. The mere act of squatting forced the warm first burst of pee into the crotch of my panties, but I kept trying to hold it, just to hear HHFM coax a little harder. And harder is the right word, because I could clearly see his dick straining against his own shorts as he eyed my crotch for visible wetness. The second involuntary spurt felt fabulous as it bathed my pussy in warm wetness and created a small round wet spot that HHFM immediately spied. "Come on, baby. Make that spot grow. Go ahead and pee for me honey," he urged. "Let's get a river of pee rolling down our driveway, and if anybody sees, so what?" And that was all it took, because I relaxed and let go immediately. It is definitely a much different sensation when there's more clothing to wet. I felt a huge amount of pee spread up my ass before it burst through my panties and shorts, soaking them thoroughly as my pee river rolled down the driveway. Still concerned about the neighbors, I got up hurriedly and ducked into the garage, with HHFM "hot on my trail." Once inside the privacy of the garage, he quickly sat on an inverted recycling bin and pulled his own shorts to the side, releasing his hot stiff dick through a leg opening. Grabbing me by the hips, he positioned my pussy right above his dick, pushed my dripping shorts to one side and sat me down on him, thrusting his rigid member right up my pussy. "Now pee the rest, baby," he invited. And I did, soaking his shorts and balls and ass and legs with the rest of my hot piss. Soon he joined my stream, pissing way up into my pussy, bathing both of us with his full load of piss. We immediately began fucking, arms around each other, until both of us shot our "other loads." We barely had time for a fast shower and fresh jugs of water before we headed for the airport.
An hour and two full bladders later, we arrived and parked in the huge covered garage, eagerly anticipating some "tandem" peeing. As was our experience when I'd picked him up at the airport, people were around, but not in the immediate vicinity of the car. So we jumped out and he joined me on the passenger side. We assumed our squatting positions, facing each other, between ours and the next car. I was wearing my short skirt and red thong panties, which he had a full view of as I squatted. Always creative, HHFM decided to do things a little differently. He told me to hold it, while he unzipped and took out his beautiful semi-rigid dick, telling me that this time, he was going to be the first to wet my panties. And that's what he did. Aiming carefully, he pissed hard, his warm, wet, dilute stream hitting me right in the crotch, soaking my panties thoroughly and forming a huge spreading puddle around our feet. While he was still peeing, he told me to rub my own pussy, which I did, climaxing instantly. When he finished and was tucking himself back in, he told me to try to hold it, because we were sure to find an even more exciting place inside the airport for me to pee my full load. I agreed.
No sooner did we head for the elevators when I knew I'd never make it to the terminal. I was bursting. Well, as luck would have it, we entered the elevator on level 5, and we were its only occupants. What else could I do? As HHFM warned me to pee only enough to relieve the immediate pressure, I spread my legs and peed right on the vinyl floor, lustfully feeling my own pee mix with the pee he'd wet my panties with. I only had time to make a small puddle, when we reached the terminal level and the doors opened. A dozen people crowded in after we left and stood right in my pee puddle, totally oblivious to what I'd just done.
We headed for the gate, HHFM checked in, and I fidgeted. We had a good 15 minutes before he had to get on the plane, but the terminal was far from deserted. There was absolutely no place to sneak a pee, and we both knew it. Resigned to our disappointment, I headed for the ladies room, only to find a line of at least a dozen women waiting to get in. I hurried back to where HHFM was seated, over near a window as far from the worst of the crowd as was possible. I was using all the self-control I had to keep my hand away from crotch, suppressing that natural instinct to press on it to keep my pee from bursting forth. I sat down beside him and told him about the line. "What am I going to do now?" I moaned, squirming hard against the seat. "I really can't hold it. This isn't funny, dear. I'm really going to pee any second, and there's nowhere to do it," I whispered in his ear. He looked around and assessed the situation. People were everywhere, but only he and I were seated on this particular six-seat row of chairs. "Pee right here in the chair right now," he said. The seats had pretty thick, comfortable cushions--and could probably hold an awful lot of pee. Underneath the seats was carpeting, so even if my pee dripped through, people were unlikely to hear it, or notice anything amiss.
HHFM was already lifting my skirt in back to get it out of the path of my soon-to-pee pussy, then he took both my hands in his and leaned toward me, whispering in my ear to pee for him now. I figured I was truly a victim of circumstance. It wasn't my fault that there was a big line at the rest room. I mean, what else was a woman who desperately needed to pee to do? I couldn't have helped it if I tried. With HHFM talking me through it, making me tell him exactly when I was doing it, that I was peeing in my panties right in the chair, wetting myself thoroughly in front of all these people, and how it felt to be so lustful, I relaxed and released my entire flood right into the chair. What a feeling, as it pooled deliciously all around me before sinking through the outer fabric into the cushion. We could actually see the pool growing between my legs, nearly overflowing and then draining into the seat. My entire ass and pussy was bathed in it, and, while HHFM kept whispering to me about how I was peeing right in front of all these people and how good it felt for both of us, I buried my face in his neck, grinding my peeing pussy and my ass into the drenched seat cushion, and felt the overpowering waves of my orgasm bringing my pee torrent to a close.
As soon as I was able to take a few deep breaths and recover, we got up casually and walked away, with a glance over our shoulders at the dark wet spot almost as large as the seat cushion itself, and the medium-size dark spot on the carpet right under the chair. I tried not to think about the poor unsuspecting person who might sit there next and hoped, for his sake, that he'd also be a pee lover. HHFM and I only had a few moments for our fond, lustful farewell, and he was on the plane and I was heading home, with many pee adventures to relive until his next wet, exciting visit...
Pee in peace,
DETTFM

No comments:

Post a Comment