FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peeing In Public: My Experiences

www.xxtreamcam.com



Hi my name is Lela I am 24 years old, Bisexual and live with my girlfriend Laurie ( she is also 24 ), we have been into warersports for about 6 years, we stumbled onto it by "accident" you might say. We were having sex and she had a really intense orgasm and accidently started peeing. That was the start of a wonderful new stage in our relationship. Since then we have experimented with many ideas we have had on peeing, from peing during stright sex ( as in with a strap-on dildo ), waiting until the moment of orgasm ( it makes the orgasm much more intense, I think it has something to do with the muscle contractions and the flow ), to peeing in our clothing either around the house or in public places.

Here is one of my favorite peeing videos.Peeing in public where anyone might be able to catch you in the act is a great turn on. The thrill of doing something so "naughty" is something you can get easily hooked on. The first time either of us had a public was on our spring break in college, we were in South Padre I.s in Tx. we went for a bike ride along the beach. after riding a while I realized I should have gone before we left the house. I told Laurie I had to go and that maybe we should find a public restroom, Laurie with a wicked grin said " why not just go where you are?", I thought about it for a second, and decided to go for it, I was wearing black spandex bikers shorts so I didn't have to worry about a wet spot. I kept riding and told Laurie I was going to do it, she dropped back behind me and told me to tell her when I started, I had to force myself to relax and then let go. the sensation was incredible, so warm and at the same time so nasty. Laurie was all excited she could see my pee dripping off the seat of my bike, she pulled up beside me again and asked quietly what it felt like. All I could say was that it felt wonderfull. Well after seeing me do it and describe the sensation to her, naturally she had to try it. So now it was my turn to watch her, it was an even bigger turn on for me to watch her, unfortunately for her she was wearing a light purple pair of bikers shorts and her wet spot really showed up. As we rode along the beach we could hear people comment on her wet spot, she really got turned on by that and we ended up going back to the house we were staying in and making love.
Here's another hot video clip.
After that first experience we started to include that in our sex play, going out shopping or to a movie we would prepare ourselves to make it more interesting, drinking lots of water or pop beforehand, wearing either dark pants or a skirt to hide the wet spot, having plastic seat covers in the car. we'd get to the mall and once out of the car pause to relieve ourselves just a little, ( it makes it more fun if you let it out a little at a time, keeps the wet spot warmer that way too )then we would go in and walk around the mall or maybe go take in a movie, sometimes we would go to a restaurant and do it there at the table.
Concerts are another fun place to do it, like when we had snake pit passes for the Metallica concert, everyone was already soaked from sweat and spilled beer, I had to go and was wearing a pair of tight jeans, so I went right there while dancing to the music, definitely one of the more memorable occasions, another concert was Rush, we had front row seats and having a good time. I was wearing a miniskirt to this concert, so I just spread my legs a bit and slowly let it go, while in mid flow the spotlight hit me and the guitar player Alex Lifeson was looking at me, I got so hot at that point I swear I thought my panties were going to melt. Where we live every summer on Friday nights we have free outdoor concerts with bands like Loverboy, Cheap Trick, Collective Soul, and all you have to do is look around, you'll see many girls peeing right in plain sight. The public restrooms there always have really long lines and they server beer in beer tents so many have to go, just look around and pretty soon you'll see a girl taking care of business, and I'll most likely be one of them.
Here's a taste of an Adventure I had.
Sometimes when we go to a movie Laurie will have to go really bad... she loves her Mountain Dew, she'll spread her legs and hold her pop glass up to her sweet pussy and go in her glass then give it to me to drink. I love that girl, I always save some for her, usually I'll kiss her with a mouthful so we can share it. one time when out with some girls from college they caught us, they were, shall we say, sort of shocked, to look at us you wouldn't think that behind the innocent faces were a couple of devious little minds.They were also Bisexual but didn't know about our pee games, some of them were later introduced to them though.
Before I got the job I have now, when Laurie and I both worked at home, we would often walk around the house fully clothed, and soaking wet, it was a turn on to be able to walk around the house doing the housekeeping or other things and just go whenever we felt like it, again letting out a little at a time. This makes it last longer, keeps the wet spot nice and warm, and less chance of making too big of a mess on the carpet. When we really want to get messy we have our hot tub and one of those plastic kiddie pools in our "game room." That is where the majority of our pee sex takes place, the bathtub is rather small and that cast iron is cold in the winter.
Check this clip out, a LITTLE PEE never hurt anyone!
I am sure there are girls and guys out there who are curious about the "wet" lifestyle, and there are many pics and vids to look to for idea's and inspiration. If you ever get the chance to see the Suzi series of watersports pics I highly recommend them, the same with Missy, both girls are hot, and have provided Laurie and I with plenty of inspiration, I also recommend any pics ofDiana Moon if you can get a hold of she's another babe. (check her out at http://www.DianaMoon.com TODAY) And yes there are guys that also enjoy wetting themselves, although I can't recommend any names to look for off hand. It's a lot of fun the key thing is to relax and let it happen, also helps to wear dark clothing if you plan to do it in public prefer tight jeans, spandex shorts, or a miniskirt, when wearing a skirt you'll want to spread your legs a bit to prevent filling your shoes. Otherwise you'll hear "squish squish" as you walk around. Also let it out a little at time if you want to do it without someone noticing, if you let it out fast it tends to make a rather noticeable puddle as well as a hissing noise you can hear from several feet away.
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and reliving some wonderful memories, in fact I am peeing my panties as I am writing this article, feels nice too. Well have a nice day, and hope you get wet soon.
I'd like to thank Tony for asking me to write this article and express my thoughts on this subject. I can be found on IRC specifically the undernet where I am the assistant channel manager of #allsexpics and #bifemsonly, as well as a channel op in #sexpics. Look me up if you ever swing by there, always ready to trade some watersports pics or vid clips. also planning a www site dedicated to watersports pics in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment