FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

Diane by Lou, February 1995

www.xxtreamcam.com


I saw her in line at the cafeteria.  She had short blonde hair, which
looked good with her big dangling earrings and greenish blue eyes.  She
wore a gray ribbed turtleneck sweater, faded jeans cuffed once, gray
socks, brown flat casual shoes, and a brown, red, and green checked
blazer.  We made eye contact and the sparks flew.  I read her name tag
and said "Hi Diane."  She said "Hi" back and we paid for lunch and
found an empty table.  By the time we finished lunch it seemed like we
were old friends.  I excused myself saying I really needed to pee.
Diane looked at me and said "If we weren't at work I'd offer to watch!"
"Would you take the last shake?" I asked her.  "Gladly!", she said.
"Is it an after work date?" I asked.  Diane nodded.  We said good-bye
and headed off to our offices.  I wanted Diane to do a lot more than
watch me piss, but I was thankful that she even wanted to watch.

The afternoon went surprisingly fast, and I didn't take a pee all
afternoon.  Diane stopped by my office at quitting time and she drove
us to her place.  We went inside and Diane offered me a drink.  "I'll
probably wet my pants if I don't go now," I said.  A quick smile
crossed her face and she said "Come on," holding out her hand.  She
lead me to the bathroom and stood behind me.  I was surprised that
Diane only lifted up the cover and not the toilet seat.  I unzipped
my fly and Diane finished the job for me, the side of my face warmed
nicely by her breath as she fished my cock out.  "You don't mind if I
hold it while you piss do you?" she said.  Then she blew some hot air
into my ear.  My cock was slowly hardening as I said, "Between your
aim and my erection, I can't be responsible if I get piss all over the
place."  "The piss will only go where I want," she said, closing her
right hand over my cock and resting her left hand on my shoulder.  I
relaxed and started to piss.  Things went fine for a couple of seconds,
but Diane's hand on my cock, her breasts against my back, and her hot
breath in my ear caused my cock to get hard and the stream to raise
until it was splashing the bottom of the open toilet seat.  I figured
Diane would adjust my stream, but I got a delicious surprise instead as
she dropped her left arm off my shoulder and stuck her hand in the
stream.  She cupped her hand and let the my piss splash back all over
the crotch of my dress pants.  The sleeve of her blazer got a little
wet, and she whispered "I hope you're not mad at me..." into my ear.

"I don't get mad, I just get even," I said playfully.  I turned to my
right, my stream of piss splashing the vanity, the bathroom and the
bathroom floor as it neared Diane.  My stream dribbled across her
blazer leaving a dark trail behind it.  I stopped when my stream was
soaking the belly of her sweater.  Diane was laughing as my hot piss
made big wet marks on her sweater and started running down her jeans.
She held her arms out and pulled me to her while I kept on pissing.
She kissed me and ground the wet crotch of her jeans against me as I
soaked my shirt and tie and her sweater and jeans with my piss.  My
stream sometimes splattered our chins as we kissed and ground our
bodies together.  When I stopped peeing Diane pushed me back onto the
toilet and straddled me.  I saw the front of her sweater and much of
her blazer were wet with piss.  I could feel how wet her jeans were as
she rubbed her drenched crotch against my cock.  My cock got very warm
and I realized Diane was pissing her jeans.  I reached up to rub her
breasts through her wet sweater as she pissed.  My dress pants got
soaked as Diane pissed and pissed.  I was so excited that I came,
showering us both with cum.  When Diane finished pissing she stood up
and we looked at each other.  My silk tie was soaked in piss and
streaked in cum.  My shirt was soaked in piss and plastered to my
chest, with the occasional blob of cum on it.  My dress slacks were
soaked from my waist to my knees, and I could feel that my ass was
wet too.  Diane's sweater was wet from her neck to her jeans, her
jeans were dark blue and shiny from her waist to her knees, with dark
stripes of piss running down her inseam to her socks and shoes.  I
could see dark wet splotches on her socks through the t-strap of her
shoes.  There were wet spots here and there on her blazer.  Spots and
threads of cum dotted her sweater, blazer and sopping crotch.

"Quite the mess!" I said.  "The piss went exactly where I wanted it
though!" she said.  "All over you?" I said.  Diane nodded as she said,
"And you too!"  I got off the toilet and knelt in front of Diane.  She
ran a hand through my hair as I licked piss off the crotch of her jeans.
I unzipped her jeans and pulled them down.  Her black panties were
plastered to her and soaked with piss.  I took the crotch into my mouth
and sucked on it tasting piss as well as Diane's juices.  I pulled the
panties down and kissed her all around her labia, gently stroking her
damp thighs as I moved my mouth.  I started to kiss her labia, then
gently spread her labia with my fingers to get at her clit.  I licked
her clit slowly at first, picking up speed until we were comfortable.
I then steadily licked her, stopping when I thought she was about to
cum.  She stopped stroking my head and pushed my face into her pussy,
but I waited before I started to lick her clit again.  I licked her
until she was near orgasm, then stopped again.  This time she waited
patiently until I started to lick her again.  I picked up the pace a
little bit, not stopping as she got close to orgasm and finally creamed
over my tongue and face.

"I NEED to get fucked!" she said, dropping to her knees and nearly
ripping off my piss wet dress pants.  She pushed me onto the cold floor.
I could feel some piss soak into my shirt as she mounted me and started
to bounce wildly.  I forgot about the cold floor as her wet pussy slid
up and down over my cock.  I reached up to play with her breasts as she
bounced, squashing my ass against the floor.  Diane came pretty quickly
but she never stopped, riding my cock until I shot my wad into her
bucking body.  Diane came a few minutes later, this time loosing her
rhythm as she writhed in orgasm.  She stopped bouncing and smiled at me
as she removed her blazer.  The wide almost black piss stain down the
front of her sweater contrasted greatly with the dry part of her sweater
which had been protected by her blazer.  We pulled up our cum and piss
stained pants and she said "Ready for that drink now?"  I nodded and we
went off to the kitchen.  She fixed us each a tall drink, then we went
into her living room.  We set down our drinks and I helped get out some
plastic sheets and towels and we protected her big sofa and the floor
in front of it.  We sat on her sofa and drank and hugged and kissed.
When our drinks ran dry Diane got us another and got back to making out,
my hands rubbing the dark spots on her sweater and jeans.

Diane got up on my lap and put her arms around me.  She kissed me
passionately as my hands found her breasts.  Her pussy was almost
centered over my cock as she started to pee.  Her hot piss felt great
as it flowed through her jeans and soaked my crotch.  I moaned as her
piss drenched my cock and balls and dribbled over my asshole.  I could
feel my thighs then my ass get wet as she continued pissing.  I slid
my hand into her crotch and felt the warm piss that flowed through her
glistening jeans.  When Diane finished peeing she wiggled around in my
lap, out wet clothing making some nice squishing sounds as she did.
Diane suggested trading places and we did, Diane sitting on a dry spot
on the towel.  I sat on her lap and peed slowly, Diane squeezing my
erection as I rewet my pants.  My piss quickly escaped my saturated
pants and wet Diane's thighs and crotch.  I loved the feel of her hand
as she rubbed my still pissing cock in it's soaked surroundings.
Diane said "My ass is getting soaked and it feels great!"  I was still
peeing as Diane unzipped my fly and reached into my pants and underwear
to pull my cock through.  Her sleeve was splattered with my piss, and
she aimed my stream at my chest, getting my shirt and tie all wet again
with pee.  She then aimed the stream at her sweater, warming up the
large wet stain down the front.  I loved seeing a glistening wave of
piss run down her sweater then cause the damp front of her jeans to
shine again.

When I finished pissing Diane put my cock back into my pants, and zipped
me up.  I got off her lap and she squeezed my wet ass.  She stood up and
bent over and I got quite the view of the shiny denim that covered her
wet ass.  She laid down on the couch and I got on top.  We kissed
deeply, her hands all over my ass as we rubbed our warm wet bodies
together.  We "dry" humped, rubbing against each other until we both
came in our pants.  I got to my knees between Diane's legs and undid
her jeans.  I pulled them down and off of one leg.  I dropped my wet
pants and cum filled underpants and mounted Diane.  She guided my cock
into her pussy and I started to slowly hump her.  Diane grabbed my ass
with both her hands and kissed me hard as we fucked.  We started to fuck
harder, driving our bodies together, slowing down then speeding up our
thrusts as we made love.  Diane came first, and I came a few seconds
later, my cum dripping down into her pussy.  We laid there arm in arm,
resting a bit.  Once my cock had softened a bit I let loose and took
a small piss in her pussy, Diane moaned loudly as my piss started to
escape her pussy and drip down to mingle with the wet spot our fuck had
left.  "Can I get on top?" she asked.  Somehow we managed to roll over
and keep my semi-erect cock in her pussy.  Diane started to kiss me
deeply, then I felt a warmth all over my cock and balls as Diane pissed
with my cock still in her pussy.  The wonderful feel of her hot piss
caused my soft cock to grow again.  When Diane finished pissing she
started to drive her pelvis against me.  The wet towel beneath me felt
great as Diane humped me.  I reached up to squeeze her ass as she drove
her body against me.  I picked up her rhythm, pushing my cock into her
at the bottom of stroke.  I didn't cum again, but my cock staid hard so
I drove my cock into Diane until she didn't want to fuck anymore.  She
got off of me and let a couple of little squirts of piss loose onto the
slit of my cock.  We sat side by side and held each other a while then
stripped.  I mopped the bathroom while Diane gathered up the towels from
the living room.  We rinsed out my probably ruined tie, and hung up
Diane's jacket.  We stuck the rest of our clothes in the washer and left
the towels soaking.  We settled down in Diane's bed for some needed
sleep.

                             <<< THE END >>>
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment