FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wet At School

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by LilWetPants on April 17, 1999 at 09:12
ACHOO! the other night in my JC class, i suddenly realized
i had to pee...
when i'm busy i really zone out and don't think about anything going on around me (or inside me for that matter) so i was caught by surprise when i sneezed at my desk and felt a tiny warm gush between my legs!
ohmigod! i squirmed in my seat, and struggled to hold the rest in, despite the urge that just hit me like a brick wall. the rest of the class was still studying hard, and 15 minutes left to go! i wondered if i could sneak out... if i hadn't soaked through, nobody would notice...?
trying to be casual, i readjusted myself in the seat and pretended to smooth the back of my tight, light-blue miniskirt. uh oh. as i swept my hand under my butt i felt the moisture on the plastic seat. i was trapped!
i know my face turned beet red as i tried to figure out what to do next... maybe if i waited until everyone else was gone, i could sneak out and make it to the bathroom. at least i was in the back row. but that meant another 15 minutes at least of pee pressure!
desperate, i kicked off my shoe and brought my leg up under me and started rocking on my foot (girls, you know what i mean). my heel was jammed right against my cunt and my clit was getting a workout. i could feel the pee (getting colder by the minute) soaking into my sock as i pushed my wet crotch down. while rocking helped the urge to go just
a little, it was also going to make me excited...
five minutes later, i was rocking harder, and the guy next to me was starting to steal little amused glances at me. i WAS getting hot, but that wasn't stopping the desperate urge to pee anymore. this was getting bad...
ten minutes later, the guy next to me tapped my shoulder. i jumped, and felt another flood of hot piss fill my panties and spread over my foot. i moaned under my breath and struggled to stop the flow, just barely catching it. he leaned over and whispered, "are you getting off???"
in a very excited tone.
too desperate to make up a story at that point, i whispered back, "yes, but i have to pee too, and i'm already wet!"
The look on his face was priceless. it was a combination of confused and excited, but quickly turned to totally evil as he whispered back, "oh well, guess you'll just have to hold it for another few minutes... bet that's gonna
be hard... sure would be nice to hit that bathroom right about now... ahhhhh, just feel that pee letting go..."
i started squirming MUCH harder than before, torn between how hot this whole situation was making me and total terror that the rest of the class would find out i was wetting my panties... and my sock... and the seat...
somehow i made it through the next five minutes, and the instructor even let us go a minute or two even! everyone
else, including my evil neighbor, got up and left the room. while the instructor was busy at his desk, i grabbed my books, slid my shoe back on my wet foot, and backed out of the classroom. (luckily, my clothes had soaked up my accident, and the seat was only a little shiny...)
the hallway was empty, the building mostly deserted already.
legs clamped as tightly together as possible, i shimmied to the other end of the building and down the little corridor to the blessed ladies room...
and there he was! that same guy, with the same evil grin, blocking the corridor! "what's the matter?" he asked innocently. "gotta go?"
"YES!" i snapped, "PLEASE get outta my way!"
"if you wanna get in here baby, you'll have to go under me," he chuckled, and spread his arms and legs wide. "c'mon, you know you GOTTA."
damn! i couldn't make it downstairs, i couldn't make it anywhere else, so i had to play his game. i dropped my books and painfully ducked to crawl between his legs, beyond caring if he saw the dark wet patch on my butt or not. proud of myself that i made it without losing another drop, i straightened up...
just in time for him to spin around and jab his fingers in my ribs.
I LOST IT. the pee EXPLODED out of me, pouring through my panties and down my legs. the stain on the back of my skirt
spread up my ass (i could feel it, as well as tell because this guy was just laughing hysterically) as i stood there
in total shock in a widening puddle of my own hot piss.
i was torn between being furious and being humiliated and being extremely turned on... the wetness felt SO good, the release was incredible...
still laughing, my classmate walked out of the corridor and i heard the building door slam. all alone, sopping wet, what was a girl to do?
pull down my wet pants and masturbate, of course! i squatted and stuck my fingers up my pee and juice-dripping cunt, still boiling hot from all that rocking earlier and finger-fucked myself desperately until i came right
there on the wet tile floor. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
wonder what class is going to be like next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment