FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life Will Never Be The Same

www.xxtreamcam.com


 have, for as far back as I can remember, liked peeing. Around the age of 9 or 10, I started sitting backwards on the toilet, facing the tank ...my legs straddling the seat. I liked watching it come out and quickly learned that the longer I held it ...the more forceful and plentiful my peeing experience was. The first time I had to pee outside ...holding it had its consequences ...I was delighted with the idea of squatting ...letting go ...stopping ...a little more ...stopping ...then pushing really hard to make it gush out. By the time I was 13 ...peeing outside ...usually in the wooded park near our house ...was an everyday occurrance. I couldn't wait to get out of school with a full bladder ...so full in fact that many times I almost didn't get my dress hiked up or my jeans yanked down fast enough. If I had a dress on and had the time to take my socks and shoes off ...I would stand instead of squat and hold my legs together while I peed. I loved the feeling of peeing like that ...gushing out from my center ...streaming down my legs ...rivers of piss soaking my legs and puddling around my feet. The aroma of hot piss splashing down on mother earth on a cool, crisp day intoxicated me.
Close to the age of 14 I started masturbating. I remember the first time I made myself cum. After sitting in school all day ..full to the brim of golden liquid and trying to scurry to the park for my favorite release I noticed a different, yet very, very pleasing kind of moistness making my panties damp. My whole body was warm and tingly. My limbs felt weak ...and my nipples began to grow, getting hard like bullets. For the first time, I paid attention to how they felt when the material of my dress rubbed up against them. My desperate 6 block journey to the park was now accompanied with anticpation. By the time I got to the park and ducked discretely into the thick grove of cedar trees and giant ferns my panties were soaked. I knew before I looked ...I knew before I touched myself that it wasn't just that little squirt of pee that leaked out making my white cotton panties wet. I remember being ...a little scared ...for the first fleeting moment of my very first orgasm, I thought I was being somehow punished for being so naughty ...peeing all over my legs ...pissing outside ...feeling the new delicious wetness gathering in my panties. The sensation was extreme ...almost to the point of unbearable. My sex began to throb hard. The mixture of creamy cunt wetness and pee made my white panties slightly transparent. I had to look at what it was the felt so big and swollen in my panties. I was half standing ...half squatting with my legs involuntarily spread so far apart it was easy to see it. There it was, a kind of bump in the taute damp material that clung to every curve and crevice of my pussy. I could see my clitoris throbbing against my wet panties like it had a mind of its own. When I put my hand over my panty covered opening, pressing the heel of my palm against my throbbing clit in a feeble attempt at controlling how intensively the waves of pleasure ...(and a kind of pain because of my still full bladder)were. My palm no sooner pressed against my juicy grape of a clit when all the throbbing, all the intenseness came to a climax. There I was ...squatting now completely ...my hand clenched to my cunt ...feeling this incredible pleasure start to slowly ebb away. I didn't even think twice ...during the last of the cunt convulsions ...I started to pee ...my panties still covering my slit ...my hand still covering the crotch of my panties. My piss gushed easily through the already cum soaked crotch of my panties...expanding the wetness parimeter up the crack of my ass to the waist band. Although I didn't pee again that afternoon ...I did however make myself cum another 2 times. Once by rubbing my clit with fingers and hand ...driving my drenched panties up inside my juicy tight hole. On my way home ...it was starting to get dark ...I was soaked from the waist down ...my panties my dress ...socks and shoes. The wet material was constantly rubbing and riding up in between my pussy lips. I found out that if I walked quickly, with my legs pressed together ...exaggerating the wiggle my little bum was forced to make, it gave the material just enough pressure against my again swollen love bud. I made myself cum for the 3rd time that day, well before I got home anyway, just by walking. My life has not been the same since. It has gotten to the point that I get so horny just having to pee. And its ALL the time. I am now 29 and I could almost cum just by feeling myself pee ...inside or outside.
This has made it somewhat difficult in the relationship department. We have absolutely great sex together and I cum hard even if I don't get to pee too. I have been, until recently scared to share this secret about myself with my current lover, but in the past few months I have noticed a few changes. There was an occassion not long ago, we were driving out to the country on a Sunday afternoon. I always take advantage of our long drives. Making sure, after my morning pee ...I wouldn't pee again until after we got home ...and until after I fingered myself through my panties sitting on the toilet. On this afternoon, however, for the first time ever ...he leaned over to me as we approached the last of the little service stations before the turn off that would take us up the winding but relatively good road to the abandoned forestry station. Jabbing me in the side with firm poke, he had nothing short of a mischevious grin on his face as he asked me if I wanted to stop to pee before proceeding. Well of course I didn't ...for reasons all of my own ...but I thought it odd he would ask as I NEVER ask to stop. I must have been lost in thought and didn't notice at the Y in the road ...he went left instead of right. We made the mistake last year and the road was so bad ...rocky and full of potholes ...made a person bounce around effortlessly. If you have ever had a full bladder ...I don't need to tell you what that means. My calculations on time and being back just before it was too late to keep my secret ...fell to hell. I would have to stop at the side of the road and quickly relieve myself or the jig would be up ...and I would end up peeing all over the seat of the truck. Much out of character ...he teased me and taunted me by not stopping when I asked him ...when I BEGGED him. He kept making me laugh and it was becoming extremely unbearable. Finally, he pulled over and I could hear him laughing and mumbling some wise ass remark as I dashed behind the truck. I set a world record that day ...1.8 seconds to unbutton and squat. I did pretty good ...much to my shagrin ...just a little on my pant leg. Old eagle eye pointed out my damp pant leg ...and took great pleasure teasing and taunting all the way home. Not only was my pleasure nipped in the bud because I was forced to pee ....but now he was pissing me off. I got a little cranky with him and by the time we got home ...a rabbid dog would have been better company than me. I tried to just let it go but when he pulled out the camcorder and started in with the teasing again ...trying to provoke something, whatever it was. The madder I got ..the more in my face he was with that damn camcorder. A few choice words and my feeble attempt at actually forming a fist and my even more pathetic attempt at swinging it in his direction made him more adament ...when he started tickling me with one hand while the other held the camera in the recording position I was ready to do really unkind things to him right back. He finally let up after about 30 - 45 minutes. I stayed cranky ...he didn't say a word.
Three days later I caught him stroking his cock ...and it was harder than I had ever seen it before. I watched him for a few minutes until the familiar voices snapped me back to reality .. "If you don't turn that damn camera off right now ...I will be picking your eye balls out of my fingernails for a week" Yeah right. He is 3 times my size. Damn that sounds like me, I said to myself. I pushed the door in just a few more inches and thats when I saw it. He was stroking his hard rod while watching me get pissed off. He had on the VCR the tape he had made and unbeknownst to me he had zoomed in on my crotch as I was flailing my hands and legs at him ... My cunt was getting extremely excited watching him but I didn't want to disturb his little bit of fun.
You could have knocked me over with a feather with what happened next. As his camera zoomed in on my crotch ...it was clear to see that a small but very apparent wet spot had darkend the crotch of my very tight, light blue jeans. I knew that I had leaked some piss into my panties going over that road ...and with the added aggravation he was giving me when we got home I know I had let a little gusher out before he had finished with the camera. There it was ...and there he was ...stroking faster and harder has he stopped the video ...pausing it on my wet crotch. He came so hard that I saw his jizz squirt at least 3 times before it just oozed from the head of his hard purple cock. I slipped away unnoticed ...grabbed my big thick dildo ... and locked myself in the bathroom. I couldn't shove that thing up my cunt fast enough. I started fucking myself hard and fast with my gel cock. I was so fucking juicy the slurping sound of being rammed with my hand held cock was echoing in the bathroom ...I don't remember telling myself, outloud, that I was cumming all over it ...then before the throbbing stopped I let go of a surprisingly big load of piss. The throbbing in my cunt made it squirt over the seat and onto the floor. I couldn't move ...I slumped back resting on the tank of the toilet, completely spent. I didn't know until this afternoon that he knew I was at the door watching him masturbate ...and that he had snuck up to the bathroom door and heard every single wet noisy insertion of my dildo. He heard me groan in orgasm and with his ear pressed to the door ...he heard my stream of piss hit the floor.
We played hookey from work today. We fucked each other all morning and after a short nap we decided to go for a drive to our favorite place and eat a light lunch. Of course I was going to use the opportunity to hold my pee until we got home. This was not his plan.
The whole reason for sharing this story is because of what happened this afternoon. This has been the most incredible day of my life. As we past that same service station as we had a few short weeks ago ...I sort of expected him to tease me again ...asking me if I wanted to stop ...but he didn't. When we turned left at the Y in the road...and not right, to the better groomed road, I started to get nervous. His gaze did not leave the road ...even when the groan right from my gut escaped my mouth. 45 minutes into the drive on that bumpy crappy road was all I could take and I asked him to pull over. Ignoring me ...he began to smile ...turning his head in my direction for just a mere second. That was all he needed. He knew my hand had slipped between my crossed legs. He ignored my pleas to stop for another 30 minutes ...taking the potholes on instead of manuevering around them. The crankier I got ...the crazier he drove. When he took one hand off of the steering wheel to reach behind the seat to grab the camcorder ...I really started getting nasty. I couldn't believe it ...he was holding that damn camera with one hand ...loosely pointed in my direction while his eyes and other hand kept the truck on the road. Everytime I tried to grab the camera ...he would swerve hard so I would loose my balance or my grip. Bastard. I really had to pee bad. Really really bad. It was apparent to me that even if he stopped now ...I might not get to a private spot and get my jeans down fast enough. 15 more minutes and I knew I had no hope. He knew there was no hope. He stopped the truck and before he put it into park I was outside grabbing at my zipper and wishing I hadn't worn such tight jeans. They don't come off in a hurry don't ya know. As I jumped up and down trying to get my jeans over my hips he was right on me with that camera. He was enjoying this. He told me on the drive home that his cock was so hard it almost ripped through his jeans when he saw the beginning of the dark patch that forms in your crotch when you are about to piss yourself. I was at the point of no return. My man, whether I liked it or not was going to see me, full force piss myself in my jeans. As it started coming ...I looked up at him ...thinking that he would be thinking I had gone to far. I thought I would see a face washed in disgust. When I saw him, with one hand trying to get his own zipper undone, struggling to get his throbbing tool out his pants while trying to keep the camera on my pants getting darker and darker and wetter and wetter and died and went to heaven. I immediately relaxed, turned around so my back was to him ...spread my legs as far as they could go ...bent over ...holding on to the bumper of the truck and I peed. Peed free. Peed until my jeans were soaked and stuck to my skin. I peed for what seemed like 3 minutes solid. When I was done ...I stood straight and turned around. He was right behind me...pants around his ankle ...camera still in one hand ...his massive cock in the other. We fucked so extremely savagely ...so pure ...so aggressively. I came all over his cock bucking and thrusting all over him. When I started to get my breath back he manouvered me so that as he leaned up against the truck ...his bare ass on the bumper ...I straddled his cock putting my legs on either side of him bracing myself with my feet on the bumper and my hands holding on to the tailgate ...I rode his cock like a wild animal ...we both screamed when we came together. He held me in that position until we both had our faculties. I was exhausted ...I was so truly and completely satisfied ...or I thought I was. He held me tight ...brought his mouth to my ear ...and told me ...to do it. I peed all over him with his spent cock still buried in my cunt. Life will NEVER be the same.
P.S. He promised to lick my love hole the entire time it took me to type this letter. After I post it we are going to read a few posts together ...while I sit on his cock ...the damn thing is still hard. I could cum this instant. I am so juicy right now from typing this post ...he is literally drinking my nectar. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment