FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

MARCIA'S DILEMMA

www.xxtreamcam.com




Marcia awoke with a start with sunshine seeping into the bedroom. The phone was ringing and she made a grab for it and missed, sending it crashing to the floor. It was Bill, and the excitement of hearing his voice made her tingle all over. Everything was okay in Dallas and both he and Gravaton were picking up many new customers at the show, and fortunately a good percentage of these were in his territory. Bill was happy, but tired because it had been as he suspected. Being at the show itself or entertaining potential business guests after hours required time and energy, and he was already running down. As they were saying their goodbyes and I love yous, Bill asked, "Hey Marsh, did you mean anything special by that panty flash you gave me at the airport? I haven't been able to get that off my mind, and besides I don't want to." Hearing Bill's voice suddenly brought it to her attention how much she missed this lovable guy. She responded to his question in a sultry voice, "Read anything you wish into my exposing myself at the airport, and we'll make it happen when you return."
Just hearing Bill's voice even after all these years still quickened her pulse rate. She hung up and looked at the bedside clock. It was 7:45 a.m. and that was expected of Bill because he used long distance calling discretely, whenever possible during the cheaper hours which in this case was before 8 a.m. He wasn't cheap; but he was tight. And because of it they enjoyed a standard of living higher than his income would normally provide. Bill had been a good, stable provider, and a loving husband and father. It just brightened her day as she pranced out into the kitchen to get some breakfast before she planned her day. Oops, her plans were already messed up because of Bill's call. She was so excited that she forgot that she was going to try a new twist to her bed wetting attempt. "Well, that will have to be postponed, I guess," Marcia intoned.
Her curiosity was piqued more each day as she thought of her experiences with Sue two days earlier. Perhaps Sue might like to go out to lunch today. Sue answered her phone and Marcia made her the lunch proposition. "Oh, Marcy, I can't today. How about tomorrow?" Well, they would talk about it tomorrow, but Marcia wanted to be free of any time encumbrances that could interfere with any plans she had to enjoy her newfound sex stimulation, even if she had to say no to Sue. Perhaps someday she would discover the truth about Sue and Don, but until then she was going to try to just forget about their wet-sex forays. She had her own to work on.
Her focus today was going to be on tonight. She planned on doing the bed preparation that she did the other morning and then drink enough beer in the evening to make a sailor tipsy. She would probably get sleepy and drift off to wet-bed land, and she hoped she was alert enough to enjoy it. Waking up to an already-wet bed in which she had no memories of participating didn't hold any excitement for her. It was being there and doing it that was exciting. Well, it was worth a try, and rather exciting to think about.
Again she dressed to please Bill. She had a cute nylon sleep outfit with a large flowing top that came to her knees and cute little panties in matching peach. She knew Bill would want her to wear regular panties underneath so he could see through all the thin stuff to the panties beneath. Besides the panties would absorb more water and make her crotch stay wet long. The wetter the better, and the longer she stayed that way, the more excited she became.
At 8:30 that evening she had her first beer while she was doing some of Bill's bookkeeping. At 8 she had a second and already felt she was going to wet her pants, so went to the bathroom and partially relieved herself. At 9 it was another beer, and at 9:30 yet another. She had stopped doing the book work because she was making too many silly mistakes and realized the alcohol had done its thing to her brain. She was now horny and uninhibited when beer #4 was opened. "Geez, I hope I don't pass out before I pee", Marcia mused, and I hope I can get #5 down without too much trouble. By #5 she was really oozy and stumbled into the bedroom. Perhaps she should just use her vibrator sitting on the toilet, and just go to bed. No, that's not what she set out to do and she was going to do it.
She forgot about the vibrator and climbed into bed and got comfortably situated. She tried to read but the words were too blurred. She tried to think and her head was too fuzzy. Marcia had never been really drunk in her entire life. Bill and she drank socially but responsibly, and here she was on her first bender in which she now knew she was out of control. "Geez, I hope I don't do something stupid in this state of tipsiness like expose myself to the neighbors or try to get in the car and drive," she thought.
As she lie in the bed, curled and cuddled into a fetal position she began to have this intense urge to pee, but her limbs were not cooperative enough for her to change position. She had a hard time remembering why she was in bed and why she was so drunk. She began slipping off into sleep and then coming back only to discover she had this terrible urge. She knew she was in bed and that she should get up and go to the bathroom, but she couldn't. During this process she reached down and touched her crotch. It was wet--not soaked, but wet. How did it get wet? She didn't know. Then she remembered her plan and giggled. Ah, yes, she was suppose to wet the bed without giving it a thought, not like the other morning when she had tried so hard and almost failed.
As she contemplated her act of naughtiness, the alcohol had removed all inhibitions and the next time she had the urge she just lay motionless and let the pee run out of her. It was slow and first and then a gusher. Oh, now she remembered, it did feel wonderfully good. She wished her hands were cooperative enough to rub her clit, but they didn't want to move. And so she slipped off into dreamland with a smile of contentment on her face. By morning there was not a dry part of her as she snuggled into the wet bedclothes and her night attire. She sat up and looked into the mirror, and she was right, every wrinkle of her body was obvious through the wet, thin material. She saw her wet panties and marveled that even they were transparent enough to see her pubic hair through all that cloth. Yes, indeed, she had had a good time last night even if some of it was a blur. She had not missed the excitement of her entire act of peeing, and the memory of it made her excited. Could her body take much more continuous excitement and could she continue to have orgasms day and night? Well, she'd try again this morning before she cleaned up. Besides she had a lot more pee in her that built up during the night. She slowly let the warm liquid into her crotch and into the hollow in the bed where she lie. It was warm and inviting and she reached into her panties once again and rubbed her sensitive clit until there was another delightful orgasm. Then she arose, showered, cleaned up the bed, and got ready for the day.
The phone rang and it was Sue. "How about lunch or something, Marcy?" Well, why not. They decided on a place close by where they could sit a talk a while without being rushed. One o'clock was a good time because then the rush of office workers would be gone. They pulled into the parking lot at the same time, waved and met at the door. Sue gave no indication that there had been anything like wet sex with Don the other night, nor did she make any references to her spa episode. This made Marcia wonder if she had been mistaken about the entire thing. No, Sue had said that Don liked her wet and in stockings and garter belt. There was no mistake about that. Wet or dry stockings and garter belt, she wondered, but it didn't matter.
Marcia could stand the silence only for so long before she lowered her eyes and looked at the floor. She began quietly, "Sue, I don't care what you or Don do in your bedroom. It's no one's business but yours, so please don't mistake my inquisitiveness for anything other than what it is. I need to know something and I need to know it badly, almost to the point of it being a life or death matter. There is no one else I can ask."
"For gosh sakes, Marcy, what is it? Is Bill running around on you?" Marcia flinched and continued looking at the floor. "No Bill is fine and I have no worries about his fidelity, but there is something I need to know and perhaps you have the answer." Now she had 100% of Sue's attention. Marcia continued, "You know when we were together last Saturday and you got into our spa with your clothes on, did you get any kind of a sexual thrill out of that? You don't need to answer if you don't want to."
Sue looked directly in Marcia's eyes and asked, "Why in the world is it so important for you to know about what I felt then? Now it was Sue's turn to squirm. What was Marcia driving at anyway, so Sue turned the questioning around and asked Marcia, "Why do you want to know?" Then the tears began collecting in Marcia's eyes and Sue put her arm around her and gave her a big welcomed hug.
Marcia knew this was it. It was either going to make or break their friendship. "I need to know because it turned me on and I am beginning to think I am weird. I just need to know if one other person in this entire world is turned on by wet panties like I am." Sue leveled her gaze at Marcia and asked, "Where in the world did you ever get the idea that there was something wrong with you just because something like that makes you horny. I'm not going to tell you if it did make me excited or not, nor will I tell you what and how Don and a participate in what is called sexual watersports. But I can tell you that thousands of people the world around are turned on like we are, oops, I mean like you are. Ah, nuts, I might as well admit it, but don't ever tell Bill or Don that you know or I am in deep doodoo."
Sue continued as Marcia wiped her eyes trying not to smear her mascara. "Don and I discovered this turn-on when we were first married. Well, actually, Don introduced it to me first and then I became an avid participant. On our honeymoon we asked each other what the other's greatest turn-on was. Don wouldn't tell me and he came up with some dumb thing that I knew was a lie. I just had to bide my time and someday it would come out. A month or so later we were at a Ford dealer looking at new cars. There was a small 4-foot-deep portable plastic swimming pool about 8 feet square in front of the main building. It was full of water almost to the top, and as we looked on a salesman came out of the dealership with a heavy box and dumped the contents into the water. They were car keys and we soon learned that there was a big promotion on and people were gathering from all parts of the city.
From the conversation we learned that there was one key in that bunch that fit the new car displayed nearby. If any woman talked with a sales person inside and was a qualified buyer, she was given a slip of paper that entitled her to one attempt to bring up a key and try it in the lock of the new car. If it unlocked the car door, the car was hers. Evidently, it had been advertised widely as both men and women came in droves. The men surrounded the pool shouting encouragement to the women and took a lot of pictures. As the women would come out of the main building, show their slip to the man at the pool, he would nod toward the pool and they would try to locate the key they thought would work the magic. Some women took off their dresses and exposed a bathing suit beneath. Others just walked down the steps in their regular clothes, bent down and fished around the bottom for any key they could get their hands on. Of course there wasn't a dry spot on them.
"Knowing Don as I did, I could tell he was really turned on both by the bulge in his crotch and the gleam in his eye. Finally, he asked me if I wanted to try, and I thought, "Why not." Not having planned to do this, I had on a thin, short skirt, sheer blouse and bra, and it was obvious to all the guys they were going to have quite a show. At first I thought I would be able to pick up a key with my toes and avoid showing off my breasts and bra. As I stepped into the pool the guys went wild. My toes failed me and I had to reach to the bottom with my hands. When I came up sputtering, the guys all applauded. Don was so excited that he could hardly wait to get me home and on the floor, not the bed because he wanted to make love to me while I was soaked. His secret was out, at least I thought it was, so I asked him and he owned up to it. I asked him why he didn't tell me that on our honeymoon as I'd have been glad to indulge him anytime. From that day on our sex life was like Disneyland, rockets and fireworks going off all over the place."
Marcia didn't really dare to believe her ears, but she had one more question. "Sue, have you ever heard of anyone getting turned on by peeing in their panties?" Sue looked around the almost- empty restaurant and breathed, "Shhh, not so loud. Someone might hear you." For a second Marcia thought Sue didn't want anyone to hear because she thought Sue was embarrassed for Marcia. Yes, it must be sick. Sue lowered her voice, looked straight into Marcia's eyes and said sharply, "Marcy, there is nothing wrong with you. Who ever put that stupid idea into your head?" Marcia had no choice but to tell her the whole story of her teen-years pleasure spurts, her accident in John's car, and Bill's vehement statement that adult peeing was sick behavior.
Sue put her arm back around Marcia and continued. "Marcy, I knew something was bothering you after we were in the spa so I decided to never again let my hair down with anyone but Don. Yes, I love wetness, whether I do it from the inside or the outside. It turns me on and it turns Don on. Yes, we have even peed on each other, and don't you dare get upset. I'm only telling you this to let you see that a perfectly normal close friend of yours of 7 years can love sexual watersports and not feel one bit weird. And neither have Don nor I acted odd--have we? In fact, there are more people than you could ever guess who enjoy this, but no one has the courage to admit it. This is a very private thing and the only reason I let you in on our secret is that I couldn't stand to see you so upset, especially when I believed I knew what you wanted to know."
Marcia was so full of questions that she was about ready to burst. How did Sue discover she enjoyed this stuff? Do she and Don do it often? But she never got a chance to ask these and many other questions. Sue simply held her index finger to her lips and said, "No, Marcy, I'm telling you no more, and don't you dare ever let on to Don that you know anything. He would be very embarrassed."
The girls parted and went each to her own home. Marcia was agog at what she had learned. She was both relieved and excited over what Sue had told her. She was relieved; she was not sick. She went to bed without any thought of wetting that night. Her head was too full of wonderment. After all these years of having a deep fear that she was weirdo sick, she had just discovered she was not infected with some incurable disease. She had just discovered the greatest freedom of all during her 10 days of total freedom. "God bless Sue for her honesty and help!" Marcia muttered as she drifted off to sleep.

End of Day Three

No comments:

Post a Comment