FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A scolding for a public accident. (True Story)

www.xxtreamcam.com


About a year ago I took a bus from San Diego to San Fransisco. When I got on th bus in San Diego I had a seat across the aisle from a lesbian couple, who were kissing and cuddling. One was a beautiful young girl short and slim wearing a pink dress in a style that looked as if it were for a little child, maybe 19 or 20... and the other was an older lady, perhaps in her late 30s. The bus rolled away from the station and we stopped about an hour later along the way. Most of the people got of of the bus to use the restroom as advised by the driver who informed us that the one ON the bus was out of order. I used the ladies room and as I came out I saw the couple standing at the end of a long line. The young one said, "You know what? I don't have to go, you go and I'll get back on the bus and wait for you." "Are you sure?" asked the other lady. "Yes." said the girl. Everyone got back on the bus eventually and we all took our seats. About an hour after we left the stop I heard the girl in pink say, "How long till our next stop?" her girlfriend replied, "about 1/2 hour, why?" The girl bowed her head as she confessed that she needed to 'go potty' now. The older woman said, "Gosh Darn it Kim I told you to make sure you didn't have to go before we left!" Kim replied, "But I didn't have to go then!" The older women said, "Pee pee or poop?" I had never heard adults talk to each other in this way before, but I knew that the mother daughter theme was turning me on. Kim meekly said, "Pee pee." "Well I hope you can make it to our next stop."
I had stopped paying attention to them for a whil and was reading a magazine. Then I noticed that the girl in the pink dress was squirming in her seat wiggling her legs (that were dressed in white pantyhose) about. She obviously needed to piss really badly. The other woman looked at her and said, "You better make it Kim, you better hold that pussy tight and don't let it leak!" I was surprised to hear them speak this way in public, but was also very aroused by it and the idea of the girl having an accident was making me considerably wet. It wasn't long before the girl was squirming around so much that she was drawing attention to herself other than my own. She pressed her pretty pink dress firmly between her legs and bounced up and down in her seat trying desperately not to lose it. Her lover then said, "You better not wet you panties Kim" over and over and the poor girl was so terrified of having an accident that she now had tears in her eyes. She cried to her girlfriend, "I can't make it! I can't make it!" She was tapping her feet with fury as she exclaimed, "OH NO!!" A suirt of piss dribbled down the inside of her legs staining the white stockings a light yellow. She was now bawling like a baby saying, "Pleeeease don't be mad at me!" When the older lady saw that she had lost a little pee down her leg she scowled and said, "You better hold the rest missy, we're almost at the next stop." Soon the bus pulled into the station and the young girl was crying out loud and everybody was staring, some people were laughing at her. As soon as the door opened her and her girlfriend hustled out of the bus, I was right behind them. I stopped at the door as I saw the girl stop dead in her tracks and lose the rest of the contents of her bladder down her legs. The piss rushed out soaking her stockings and forming a small puddle on the ground, she stood there wailing in tears as it streamed out of her... when she had finished she looked to the other lady in tears and instantly got a quick swat on her wet bottom and was dragged by her wrist to the bathroom leaving a trail of drips behind her. This scene turned me on much more than I would have ever expected it too.
Later back on the bus the two were sitting together smiling, no beaming at their little ordeal which they both seemed to have enjoyed a great deal. I envied the young girl as she sat there in her wet pink dress and her sopping pantyhose and smiled at the scene. It was probably the most arousing thing I've ever seen in public.
The End
I hope you enjoyed that experience as much as I did.
Love,
Charolette

No comments:

Post a Comment