FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Pee Story

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by DrillSRGent on April 06, 1998 at 08:21
This is a story as told to me by a lady friend of mine.
(please let me know your thoughts on the story)
I had spent the early part of the day shopping down town picking up groceries and what not for a dinner party i was having that night. At about 11.30am I ran into a friend of mine, Britney. (not her real name). We spent the next hour and a half chatting, having coffee and finishing off the last of our shopping. As Britney didn't have a car iI offered to drive her home. She readily accepted as it would cost her another $8.50 to catch the bus back to the suburb she lived in. This was about a 45 minute bus trip. (about 30 minutes by car). I lived about 15 minutes past Britney's place so it wasn't out of my way. The traffic was beginning to get heavy so it took us about 40 minutes to get there, which didn't phaze us as we chatted about various things to pass the time anyway. it was a pretty hot day and my little car dosen't have any air conditioning so we were both quite hot by the time we arrived. She invited me in for a cold drink which i greatly accepted, so we drank and talked on her patio. Time passed quickly and before i knew it it was 2.30pm time to pick up Britney's daughter from day-care. so back to the car we went. As i backed out of the drive a thought suddenly struck me, i had'nt been to the loo since about 10 that morning and my bladder was regerestring kinda on the full side. "what the heck" i said "i can wait, I'm not at bursting point yet. It took us 30 minutes to get to the day-care center and Britney's daughter was waiting with one of the careres to be picked up. On the way back Britney asked if i would mind stopping at her mothers house as she had to pick up her daughters bike which had been there since the weekend. I hesatently said yes as i was becoming more desperate by the minute. We pulled up to her mothers place, Britney jumped out saying she would be back in a minute. i was really in need now and i was squirming and fidgeting quite badly, at least i was able to cross my legs although I didn't want to jam a hand into my crotch in fear of what Britney's daughter would say. she came out about 3 minutes later with the bikeand put it in the boot of the car. AS we drove of we hit a pot hole in the road which made me let go a little spuirt into my panties. Icould feel it dribble down under my thighs and nestle under my backside. I know it was enough to stain the back of my pink skirt. I was in real trouble now and I knew it. As luck would have it the traffic wasn't bad so we got to her house quickly but as i put the break on to stop the car i let go another squirt bigger this time and i could tell by the wetness under me that Imust have a huge stain by now. At least it didn't show at the front. One more leak though and that could all change. To my horror she didn't get out of the car but kept on talking about how good it was to see me and how we should get together again soon. My hands were clenched as tightly as i could on the steering wheel and my feet were tapping on the floor of the car. I was also trying to squeeze my thighs together to relieve the pressure. I almost lost control when her daughter said that she had to go badly. At least she got out of the car. She took her daughters hand, waved good bye and disserpeared into the house. As soon as i pulled out of the drive i thrust my left hand under my dress and onto the crotch of my panties pushing as hard as i could to try and get some relief. My panties were soaked as was the bottom of my dress. This is how i stayed all the way home unable to take my hand away for fear of losing control. I arrived home got out of the car as quickly as possible and hobbled to the front door hand still jamed between my legs. As luck would have it i had the keys in my other handbut as i opened the lock on the door I could feel the dribbles start again this time i could tell there was no stopping it. As i entered the house the pee was dribberling out of my pink nylon panties down my legs and into my shoes.The more steps i took , the harder it came out. I waddled up the hall and into the bathroom, this is as far as i made it. My bladder gave way completely and i stood there thouroughly wetting my skirt and panties. The relief was incredable. I quickly got out off my wet clothes and into som dry ones. I went back out to the car and checked out the seat,sure enough there was a huge wet stain. i left the windows down to air out the car as I know that pee has a noticable ouder, lets just fope it dries out before my guests arrive tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment