FART FANTASY

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ideal Home Exhibitionist reprinted from Fiesta magazine, issue and date unknown

www.xxtreamcam.com


I've only been reading your magazine since I found my younger brother's 
collection hidden in a cupboard while he was away on holiday. He and his 
wife had gone away and left me to look after their house, and while 
tidying up I stumbled across the last four years' copies of Fiesta, and 
started to read them. Most of the letters were just the normal 
exaggerated fantasies ("I've got a 10-inch willy and this is how I 
screwed 8 girls in 2 hours...") but I was interested to find a number of 
letters on the subject of knicker-wetting. I've been fascinated by this 
branch of sex since an incident I'll describe later, but I thought I was 
some kind of a freak. Now I'm reassured to see there are plenty of other 
girls who do it.

The incident happened when I was at college. We had been out drinking, 
and we got invited to a party out of town. In the general chaos I forgot 
to relieve myself, and as soon as I got comfy I became aware that I badly 
needed a pee. I asked the driver to find the nearest ladies loo, but when 
we found one it was closed. I decided I'd have to hang on until we got 
there, but I soon realised I wasn't going to make it, and when we were 
halfway there I told the driver to stop or he'd have a wet back seat.

He stopped quickly, but in a very inconvenient place, as there was no 
cover to hide myself. So I waddled along to the nearest tree, with both 
hands holding my crotch. When I got there I could feel the flood-gates 
weakening, and as I hoisted up my skirt I could feel the pee start to leak 
out. l desperately tried to get my pants off, but when I let I go of my 
skirt it dropped down into the line of fire. By now I could feel the pee 
running down my leg so I just held up my skirt and let the pee pour through 
my panties. Afterwards I stood there shaking.

I thought about taking the panties off, but that would have meant throwing 
them away, as I could hardly take them back to the car, so I just readjusted 
them a bit and went back to the car and sat down. I asked if anyone had seen 
anything, and the answer was fortunately no. When we got to the party one of 
the other people in the car came up to me and said he could see I'd wet 
myself. I was stunned at first, but he pointed to my bum, and I realised 
that my wet pants had soaked my skirt when I sat down. I went bright red and 
nodded. He said not to worry, he'd walk behind me.

The party was in full swing, and the same guy danced with me, covering my 
skirt with his hands. The gentle swaying to the music made the wet fabric of 
my pants rub against my clit, and that and his hands on my bum made me quite 
turned on. He got even more intimate and I could feel his prick nuzzling 
against my crotch. He whispered things to me, and I found myself being led 
pstairs to the bathroom. He made me stand in the bath and then he lifted my 
skirt and rubbed my crotch through my pants. They were a bit dryer, but 
I was getting very turned on indeed, and he asked if I had been turned on 
when I'd wet myself. I said not at first. Then he asked me to do it again. 
I relaxed my bladder muscles but found I couldn't do it. In fact I needed 
a pee again now, but something in my social conditioning was stopping me. 
He said not to worry, he'd wait till I was absolutely bursting again and 
then we'd go to the bathroom once more.

Within an hour I could hardly stand still, but the bathroom was occupied. 
I stood there, hopping from leg to leg, holding my crotch until the occupant 
came out, then I dashed in, discreetly followed by Steve. I lifted my skirt 
and stood astride the loo, and as he ran his hands up my legs, I let rip and 
my pee poured down through my pants. He gently stroked my crotch as I peed, 
and when I finished he massaged my clit through the wet cotton. My knees 
kept knocking and banging against the cistern as I gradually lost control 
on nearing orgasm. Just when I thought I was going to explode he stopped, 
pulled off my wet knickers and lay me down on thest of the evening with spunk running down my legs 
and men fondling my knickerless bum as we danced. I was quite pissed by this 
time, and apparently I got quite daring later on, by bending over a lot, and 
doing lots of vigorous twirls in my dances, flashing my naked lower half but 
I don't remember much of that!

Since then I've been wetting myself on various occasions. Sometimes in 
private, sometimes in places where I know people can see me. The last time 
was at the Ideal Home Exhibition. I got separated from my friend and went to 
the ladies, only to find a great queue. I stood there for 10 minutes without 
moving and I could feel the pee seeping through my knickers. I crossed my 
legs tight, but soon they were saturated, so l walked off and gradually let 
my pee out as I walked along. After 5 minutes I'd emptied my bladder and all 
that was noticeable were my wet socks where the pee had run down my legs. I 
got so turned on I left my friend there and got the train home, masturbating 
all the way by swinging one leg over the other. Delightful!

Keep up the good work.
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment