FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Magical Pants

www.xxtreamcam.com



Hellow everyone. Let me just say first off.. I've missed you all terribly. My guest is still here, and I've been dry way too long. Luckily, I've at least had time to check in on the Message Board now and then.
Anyway... it was time to test these pants. As I’ve had a guest, this story was a long time coming. But believe me, I didn’t have any trouble remembering every minute.
All kidding aside, I thought that before I went out in a crowd wearing those shiny, black running pants, I’d try them out in a less obtrusive environment. I was told, and almost convinced that if I peed in these pants, that nothing would show. I was not nearly ready to be that brave and go out in a crowd in broad daylight and be seen with peed in pants or jeans. The whole idea for me was to experience that wonderful naughty feeling I’d have after peeing my pants in public, and the arousal that goes with it. So I decided to go for a run on my usual route. I have a mile mapped out that takes me from my neighborhood, out to a semi-main road for about 3/4 of a mile, and back into my neighborhood. I usually run 2-3 miles, but since I was a bit nervous about what I was about to do, and not totally convinced that my deed wouldn’t show, I decided to just run a mile. It was a sunny, early spring day, and just a little on the cool side, but pleasant. On warmer days I wear cotton/spandex shorts, but this was the perfect day for the nylon pants and jacket. It was also the kind of day I would expect to see other runners, people in their yards and on their porches, walkers, and, of course, people in passing cars. Luckily, I wasn’t disappointed as I witnessed all those things. So if there was something to be seen, like a runner with wet pants, some would likely notice.
I was already getting excited and aroused while getting dressed. I couldn’t wait to get started. One thing I made sure of was that I didn’t start out with a full bladder that was ready to burst. Had I done that, I wouldn’t have been able, to walk, run or move without peeing. I wanted to be able to pee a little at a time for the entire route, or at least until I was near home. I had had 3 cups of coffee earlier, and once the coffee hits me and my bladder fills, it fills up rather quickly again after I’ve peed. So I waited until I emptied my bladder a few times before I started out. Believe me, I knew I’d have to pee again before long, and would be desperate if I didn’t start letting a few spurts out before getting back home. So I had that part figured out.
Now I was dressed and ready to go.... and really psyched!! I was already feeling that little twinge of arousal and my hand went to my crotch without even thinking about it... almost symbolic. mmmmmmmm... I’m thinking as I gave a firm little rub.. we’re definitely ready for this. Although I wasn’t feeling desperate, I was already feeling the urge to pee on my way out the door. I thought about peeing before I left, but decided not to. Actually, I think it was perfect timing. I did my usual stretches and started out. As I jogged the short stretch of road to the end of my street and turned a corner, I let out the first spurt. What a rush!! I had cotton panties on under the pants and the pants are lined with a lightweight waffle (with holes) type lining, so I knew the first spurts would be absorbed by the lining. Damn I wanted to touch myself, but it would have to wait until I got home. I continued to let small spurts out as I jogged. I could feel the lining getting wet and pee trickling down my legs. I glanced down.... nothing showed on the pants. So far.... so good. What an amazing feeling. I know... it doesn’t show, so what’s the point? Well, the point is... it feels deliciously naughty, it’s as arousing as hell, and I’m peeing!!! I’m peeing with almost reckless abandon. And I’m thinking “Wow. If I want, I can pee wherever the hell I damn well please.” Now if only I could be as reckless about touching myself...... ahhhhhhh.. the pause that refreshes.... a.k.a. “a delay”. But alas, it must wait as I’m not prone to being quite that reckless. And the sense of freedom..... awesome!!!
Now back to my jog. There were a few other runners, people in their yards, etc., as I thought there would be. Even though I’m not far from home, I don’t know anyone in this area after I leave my street. But hell.... who cares? I would have loved it if someone I knew happened by and I could let out a few more spurts while we were chatting. The smile on my face might give me away, but the invisible wet spot wouldn’t. I’m nearing the half mile mark, and let out a few more good spurts. The feeling sends a shiver through my body, and warm pee running down my legs. I can feel myself getting pretty wet now and rather than worrying whether or not my pissy state was visible, I was more concerned about how long it would be before pee started dripping down and out the elastic at my ankles. I did notice people looking my way. I wasn’t positive, but they didn’t seem to look as thought anything was amiss. Although there was one runner who seemed to slow down his pace and linger behind me be fore eventually passing me and picking up the pace again. He was quite yummy in his spandex shorts, and I was even hoping that he lingered because he was trying to decide if that was a sizable wet spot he saw before moving on. I turned a corner onto another road. I still felt the some urgency to pee, but not in danger of losing it completely. Letting small spurts out a little at a time was the perfect plan, and the coffee I had consumed before leaving the house was still doing it’s job, seeing to it that my bladder remained comfortably full. Oh gosh, now this was tempting. No houses on the corner (just across the way on the other street), no other runners, strollers or cars in sight at the moment. I wanted to touch myself so badly, and also examine my condition more closely. As I stopped and looked around again... and there was still no one in sight, I thought “I can do this”! I couldn’t stand it any longer. While keeping a close eye out for possible onlookers, I reached down and rubbed my pussy from outside my pants. Oh my... that felt soooo good. While my hand was still there, I let out another good spurt and it immediately ran down my legs. Oh God, how I wanted to just stand there and go at it and rub my pussy to orgasm. I was so aroused it would only take a minute. I pulled my hand away and it was wet, but upon examination of my crotch, no visible signs. “Oh wow!” I thought... “This is awesome!!” The lining was clearly a major factor in the success of this venture, and the fact that I could pee a little at a time. I looked around again from this rather private little corner, and figured, why not? I can do this quickly. My panties, lavender cotton French cut ones, felt quite wet, but I just had to feel them. I quickly reached inside my pants to inspect them anyway. mmmmmmm.. just as I thought. I quickly pulled my hand out, gave myself another firm touch in the crotch and went on my way. Jogging slowly, I continued to pee in spurts as I went along. Now I could feel it going down to my ankles and probably wetting my thick socks. The street I was on was a little narrower, and there were cars and people around. I had no worries as I knew these magical pants just didn’t show the wet. I was actually almost to the point of wishing it DID show. But now I was nearing home territory, and could possibly run into someone I know. Even though I didn’t think anything showed, I still wasn’t sure that at some point, the pants would reach their saturation point, and my deed would be noticeable. I had gone the last distance (I have no idea how far) without peeing, just enjoying the wonderful wet naughty feeling and my state of arousal. I was about three houses away from mine when I decided to just stop and let it all go. Oh Yes!!! What a feeling!!! It felt so good to just empty my bladder in one long burst. Pee went rushing down my legs and out the bottom of the pants onto the road. I gave a quick look, and pee was beading and dripping at the crotch. This was the first time there were any real visible signs, at least close up, that I had wet myself. A quick brush with my hand at the crotch wiped away the pee droplets. I was really dripping though while going up my driveway to the door. My socks were soaked. I took off my sneakers before going in the house, and quickly grabbed a small towel I had left on the chair right by the door. I gave myself a quick wipe so I wouldn’t drip on the rug and went to my usual spot to inspect the damage in front of the mirror. Now I could play with myself freely. I rubbed myself through the wet pants before slipping them down and reaching inside my wonderfully wet panties. I was sooooo aroused, but I wanted to savor the moment. I rubbed my wet pussy with the palm of my hand for a few minutes. Then I started fingering myself and playing with my clit. Ohhh.. I was soooo close. I finished and came to an amazing orgasm by rubbing and fingering from outside my panties.
I can now honestly say, I’m definitely willing to try this with the same pants in a more public place.
Well.. there you have it!!! I had this half written some time ago, shortly after the event. But with a guest, it’s been difficult to have the time to finish it, not to mention the added time it takes to write with “delays”. Hope you all enjoyed it. I certainly did... both the experience and reliving it while writing it. I couldn’t sleep, and my guest was sound asleep, so it was the perfect opportunity to finally get this posted.
pp
P.S. A little side story. I was a bit drunk the other night, when my friend popped upstairs while I was sitting at the computer. Other times he'd ask from the bottom of the stairs if it was okay to come up. This time he just showed up. I was a bit out of it, so I never even heard him coming up the stairs. Then he started reading over my shoulder. Since I was somewhat foggy, I didn't even make the connection to pee comments he was reading. It turned out it was subject lines from the Message Board here, but my reflexes were such that I didn't even realize what was happening for a few minutes. When it hit me what he was reading, I immediately closed the WetSet window. He only stayed a few minutes, but I guess he figured I might not even remember he was there, and hasn't mentioned it. I was waiting for him to ask questions, but he never did. I do remember him saying "hmmmm.. interesting".

No comments:

Post a Comment