FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Story

www.xxtreamcam.com



Posted by Rachel on February 21, 1999 at 11:15
Hello, my name's Rachel and I'm 24 years old. I have only recently discovered this web site after years as both a wetter and a wet-fan.
I am English, 5ft 6ins , slim with long brown hair and big brown eyes. I consider myself to be pretty and I'm often told I look a bit like Cameron Diaz (I wish !!)
I have a lot of stories to share, both about me and other girls, and I am happy to tell them if you want to hear them. Quite a few involve me and friends wetting ourselves as teenagers or younger, so if you are offended by those stories please tell me.
Most of my stories are about accidents, but I have also wet myself on purpose a lot of times, both for the thrill of it, and as a turn on for a boyfriend.
My first story happened when I was 15 years old. I was on a week's "work experience" from school, which was something we all had to do for a week. I had to spend a week in an accounts office, with a few other women but mostly men. I was quite shy, especially around the men.
On my first day there, I wore a short-ish black skirt, black tights, white shirt and a black jumper. I spent the morning doing really crap jobs that no-one else wanted to do, and looked forward to lunchtime, when I could get out of there for a while !
Lunchtime came and one of the women in the office asked if I wanted to go and get some lunch with her and some of the other girls. They were going to the pub, and although I was underage, I went with them, and they got me a glass of wine with my lunch.
I drank the wine, and had two glasses of coke, but I hadn't been to the toilet since leaving home in the morning.
I knew I would have to go to the loo as soon as we got back to the office, as I was starting to feel my bladder aching. I would have gone in the pub toilets but I hate going in public loos unless I really have to.
We walked back to the offices, and I was getting pretty desperate now. As we stopped to cross the road, I crossed my legs tightly, bouncing up and down as we waited for the traffic to pass.
When we got to the office car park, I was really looking forward to pulling my knickers and tights down and peeing for my life ! That wish was shattered !
Marie, one of the senior office staff, said she had to go and pick up some stationery from the Office Supply store, and said I should come with her. I couldn't refuse and I was too shy to say I needed the toilet first, so I just got in her car and sat there absolutely burtsing for the loo.
I have always had a weak bladder, and had wet myself on numerous occassions throughout my childhood and into my teenage years; I had suffered the embarrassment of wet knickers at school, a wedding, the fair, in my dad's car, my friend's back garden, the supermarket; you name it, and I'd probably wet my pants there !
I really didn't relish the idea of letting go in Marie's car though, and I became very nervous, fidgeting in my seat, biting my lip and crossing and uncrossing my legs (not easy to do sitting in a car in quite a tight, short skirt.)
Eventually we got to the client's offices, and went into reception. As Marie told the receptionist who we were, I stood behind her tightly crossing my legs and bouncing up and down desperately trying not to wee my knickers.
While we stood waiting for Marie's client to come and meet us, my eyes started to well up with tears, as I knew that if I didn't go to the toilet, I would wet myself right there in the reception area.
Marie spotted my agaony, and asked what was wrong. I told her. Shy as I was about telling people I needed a wee, it was either that or just go in my knickers.
Marie asked the receptionist where the toilets were, and I was directed down a corridor. As I headed off to the loos, trying not to run, but finding it very hard, I couldn't help slipping my hand between my legs, pushing up under my skirt.
My tights were feeling damp from the dribbles I had already released, and as I entered the doors of the toilets I felt a trickle of warm wet wee, run down my thigh. Another bigger trickle followed and I was about to be in full flow.
I didn't even lock the cubicle door behind me, just yanked my knickers and tights down and sat on the loo, peeing like I've never peed before.
Once I was finished I wiped myself, before pulling up my well-soaked knickers and very damp tights, and went back to Marie, telling her I had made it in time.
She had no idea that I spent the next hour, sitting in the meeting with her and the client, with the warm, clammy feeling of my wet knickers rubbing against my , now quite horny pussy.
More stories to come...hope you liked it !

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment