FART FANTASY

Friday, March 18, 2011

Underpants

www.xxtreamcam.com



That friday Joe was to come to me, and we had a long weekend to look for. Of course I did wear the same old jeans as before, and I considered not to wear a pantyhose, but I felt that a bit to much: I wasn't realy sure if he was wearing underpants or not: in my imagination not, because of that rapid wet spots in at the top of his bulge, and as said before, coming home in my barn the last time we did go directly after each other to the WC, I first.
While Joe had his piss, I quickly undid my clothes, and was in the bed, deep under, only expecting his warm body against me in the bed. So I didn't notice his clothes in the corner. Next morning we ware in to big haste to notice again. So I only put my piss-damp short-cut in a small drawer, just at hand.



Joe coming in we had all the time we need, it was weekend. We didn't haste and didn't make inmediatly plans for that evening.
After a beer I dropped myself on his lap. At such moment it's a good thing to be married before both: you know each other the normal nice things to please the opposite sex.
We did cuddle a time, and I was like horse-riding at his lap. On my knees the distance between his bulge and my cross was large enough not to make us cum. Joe loved to cuddle with my breasts: although I still had on my underpants, I had no bra.
In this position we had both now a good view on the cross of the other, and after a few seconds I saw again that particulair wet spot at the top of his bulge. At this time I didn't hesitate to put my finger on the wet spot, and immediatly the spot became larger and wetter, and I pissed myself too a bit. Because of sitting with folded knees on his lap, every nerve, and of course my jeans too, ware streching, and it was a bit difficult realy to piss!
Joe saw and felt my wet spot, and both we grinned at our trial to make "controlled wet spots."
When so intimate, I did made a tighter grip on the wet fabric around his dick, and was now quit certain he was'nt wearing underpants. At asking him he admitted, and I had to confess that I had still one.
Sitting at his lap on my knees became te come difficult for me, and I slid off. Than I stood a moment good erect in front of him, with my cross for him at eye-height. He felt again in my cross, and asked: "go ahead please, give another spurt of piss, please". So I did, but I was'nt in mind to give way all my piss, and totaly wet my jeans; nor the bench, nor the carpet ware protected.
He gave a few strokes more in my damp cross, but after this strech of my legs I again came on his lap, and we spoke about that first time on the plant, with each an wet spot in his jeans.
Joe told me he did wear of course this thight jeans by purpose, but the wet spot was more a result of bad nerves. It was his idol jeans, and when playing with his dick in the evening, mostly he pissed a bit in the jeans, that gave him a big turn on. He was doing so for years, from the time in Highschool.
In my turn I told him that I had wet pleasures only since a few months. I did'nt tell him many details: I thought it wil be a surprise to him to see my way of wetting, and we wil have wet moments enough this weekend, I expected.
We did made plans for the evening, and decided after a small diner in my home to go to Joe's favorite pub. The time we spent on dinner our crotches became dry enough not to show wet spots to another.
In the pub there ware several friends of Joe, and also their girlfriends, so we had good talk, and there was no need to sit the whole evening only with Joe.
At 11:30 we did go off, because we expected a long, hot night. Before going Joe whispered in my ear, what wil be my preference: or he takes a piss in the WC here in the pub, or the risk to have a "nice accident" at home. I looked at him with totally love in my eyes, and said: "please, hold on, until home, there we have freedom to burst both". I did feel my bladder too, and now I did know thing will happen at home, but now I feeled my underpant as a barrier, so I said that I prefered to go to the Ladies undo it. But he suggested to do that in the car, and both we liked that idea.
Now a car is'nt of course a comfortable place to remove a tight jeans, but after lowering the back of the chair, it is possible. Joe had a great view, and was so eager not to drive until I was finished. Than I gave the pants to Joe, who directly smelled the scent of the wet cross. He asked me if I did like my own taste, and when confirming, he put the pants on my face, like a mask: now my mouth was against the cross, and I was able to look trough the leg-holes.
Joe's face did meet mines and we did begin to taste the cross, me on the inside, he from the outside, it was a very special sensation. I put an hand on his bulge while kissing, and directly I did feel come on a small piss in his jeans.
But a car isn't a very good place for making love, specially when you know there is a comfortable bed waiting for you. Also the pressure on my bladder increased, what became a handicap for making love. Joe made a fast drive home, and we ware in luck no policeman noticed us.
While driving I asked Joe where to lay down the canvas: on the bed, or in front of it. Although we had not spoken about it openly, I did'nt expected we were using the WC when coming home, but were going to stand against each other, keeping our arms around, and then go ! not anymore making a wet spot, but totally wetting in our jeans. Of course we did can use the floor of the shower, but that was not very romantic, and a bit cold. "First on the floor", answered Joe, "I imagine we can change it to bed later on".
Arrived at home Joe opened the trunk of the car and took out a bag with spare clothes. Looking too in the trunk I saw a dirty cut-off jeans between the cartools, and I gripped for it. Joe nodded OK, shut the trunk with a smash, and we did haste inside, Joe saying he was not to change to the cut off now, because his jeans ware so nice damp at the moment, but he couldn't know I had such an cut-off as special sexjeans!
Õ/ÍÕËÍÍ\¸
                                 ³  ÔÎ   ³
                                 ³  Úп  ³
                                 ³  ³ ³  ³
                                 À..Ù À..Ù

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment