FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Desperate Room-mate (Story)

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Carolyn on August 27, 1998 at 01:56
I’m 25 and, although I have a boyfriend, I also have a secret bisexual streak. Some time ago I was sent by my pany on a week’s residential course at an hotel, and arriving there quite late on the first night I found that I was to share a twin-bedded room with a girl called Sarah, whom I didn’t know, who worked in one of the pany’s offices in another part of the country. She was 26, about 5’6”, attractive, slender but quite curvy and had long auburn hair. She also seemed a pleasant girl, although we didn’t talk much on the first night because it was late, we were tired and we wanted to get to bed.
I woke quite early the next morning, and since Sarah was still asleep I decided to treat myself to a longer and more leisurely shower than usual in the en-suite bathroom. When I came out, after about 15 minutes, I was surprised to find Sarah standing there in only her knickers, her legs crossed, bending over slightly and holding herself.
When she saw me open the bathroom door wearing just a towel wrapped round my middle, she gasped, “Ooooh! I’m desperate! I’m nearly doing it in my knickers!” Rubbing at her pussy, she made no attempt to push past me into the bathroom but continued, “I woke up just as you went into the bathroom and I thought, ‘Oh no! I’m dying for a pee and I’ll have to wait!’ Ohhhhhh! I just can’t wait another second!”
I was about to say, “You should have hammered on the door, or just e in - the door wasn’t locked,” but something stopped me. I wasn’t quite sure, but I strongly sensed that Sarah was getting some kind of kinky thrill from holding her pee and from being desperate in my presence. As I looked at her squirming and rubbing ceaselessly at her pussy through the crotch of her knickers I felt my clit tingle and my nipples harden. I also noticed, what I hadn’t spotted before, that Sarah’s nipples were rock-hard too. I just stood there for a moment motionless at the bathroom door, while Sarah, still making no move to push in past me, stood with a self-absorbed expression on her face, squirming and rubbing herself, murmuring, “Ooooh! Sssss! I’m nearly doing it! Oooh!”
Reluctantly I moved away from the door (time was getting on, after all), and Sarah hobbled past me into the bathroom. But as I stood drying myself, my pussy by now tingling furiously, I found a plan forming in my head. Did Sarah have a masochistic kink about holding her pee when she was desperate, and about being visibly frantic to pee in front of another girl? OK. I’d suggest we went out for a drink that evening, and see if I could get further evidence.......
(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment