FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

From Zeta Reproduced from "Wet Set" magazine by kind permission of the publishers. Wet Set, P O Box 392 Turramurra, NSW 2074, Australia.

www.xxtreamcam.com



From: Frank, Ohio

As a new member, impressed with Wet Set, I would therefore like
to see its continued success. Membership contributions to Fact
and Fantasy accounts of accidents are the only way to ensure
that, along with of course a viable and growing membership base.

As you know there are very few publications that specifically
address panty wetting accidents, diapers, and yes ... panty
pooping accidents too. A magazine called Wet Dreams, published
in the 70's and early 80's has not been available for some time
now. A publication from Great Britain called, I believe Extra,
is also no longer available. This pocket size publication
routinely addressed panty wetting. In fact, your illustrations
seem to be modelled after the ones that appeared in that
publication. [Caught red handed! PC]

Nugget is now perhaps the best publication that caters to us
accident enthusiasts, but by and large we are left high and dry.
But in reality we know that there is something especially
sensuous and erotic when an attractive woman (beauty is in the
eye of the beholder) can't make it in time and wets her little
panties ... and now, let me tell you and the readers of one of a
handful of true life adventures!

Back in my college undergraduate days, I lived off campus in a
house with five other friends. There was a holiday of some sort,
I can't remember which one, but it allowed for a long weekend.
Everyone decided to return home, except me, as I had too much
work to do. A female friend (not girlfriend) Lin, lived in a
dorm and was also staying on campus. On Saturday we decided to
take a break and get together for some fun. First we went to a
local campus bar at about 5pm, and we each had several beers and
just talked. We then decided to go back to the house where I
lived and just drink a few more beers and watch TV.

We had bought a 12 pack, and once in the house just sat down and
started drinking. I got up to go pee while she stayed in the
living room slouched in the chair 'feeling no pain'. For some
reason she had yet to pee - bladder of steel I suppose. Anyway,
after I relieved myself I decided to carefully sneak up from
behind and scare her in her semi intoxicated state. So I did!
God I thought she was going to die. She jumped up, pupils
dilated, and screamed. At this point neither of us were yet
aware of what was beginning to happen. The sympathetic nervous
system continued to kick in, and then I was the first to notice
her faded jeans begin to turn dark blue in her crotch.

Seconds passed before she realised that she was wetting her
pants. She tried to stop by crossing her legs and thrusting her
hand in her crotch. But to no avail ... too much beer. She
continued to pee and now I could actually hear an audible
hissing sound as her pee rushed out soaking her pants and
dripping down her legs. She simply said 'Fuck!' and then spread
her legs and finished. She was now wet half way up the front,
down both insides of her jeans; and the back of her pants clung
wickedly to her sodden and shapely ass. Thank God she was too
drunk and preoccupied to notice my erection. We then finally
looked at each other.

After a moment of silence I spoke, and apologised. She just said
'Oh shit, what do I do?' I suggested that she could take her wet
pants off, have a shower, and wear my robe. I told her that I
would go to the laundromat and wash her pants, and no one would
know. When I picked up her white bikini panties, soaking wet and
yellow (yes I masturbated while she was in the shower), the
warmth and pee odour was an aphrodisiac beyond description. I
wish I could say that we had sex, but I don't want to embellish
reality with fantasy. Besides, our relationship was not a sexual
one in the beginning, and although her peed panties were a turn
on for me, they were a source of embarrassment for her. So I
simply washed her clothes, returned, and she got dressed. She
thanked me, and I assured her that her wet accident would be our
little secret.

I must get back to work now. Incidentally, I'm wearing wet
diapers under my suit; and yes, I'm at work in my office. More
on this later if you're interested, and I also have several more
accident scenarios, one of which is a panty pooping incident,
again at college. Or do we just limit this to wet accidents?
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment