FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

DeskFish Repost: ERICA The Discovery of a Mystery (f wet)

www.xxtreamcam.com



ERICA - The Discovery Of A Mistery
Still I had this lovely girl in my mind. I met her on a friday afternoon
on the corridor in the firm I'm working. I was on my 'asking tour' that
morning and I've asked hundtreths of people, whether they feel alright
or not. I've done this because I was responsible for all the air-
conditioning, the heating the electricity and the controls for all the
things that worked normally without any human interaction in this firm.
But every now and then, somebody complained about too warm or too cold
bureaus, but they didn't contact me, but our boss, who dropped all his
anger on my shoulders then. So I began to ask the people before they
could talk to my boss. And it really was successful. I could repair
worn pumps and ventilators or controlling electronic before my boss
even knew about any problem.
Well, on that friday afternoon I met a girl, I've never seen before
but she was really good looking. I wanted to make some smalltalk
to her, but she seemed to be in a great hurry so I had to go my
way and I've never seen her again.
But there was another important thing in my mind. More and more
people working in this firm told me the last weeks that they had
problems with the heating and/or the air conditions. They told me
that sometimes it was too hot, other times it was too cold or other
strange things. But the thing that made this problem so extraordinary
was, that all of them told me, that they only have these problems on
saturdays, but never on any other day.
So I tried to find out any frequent event with a period of exactly
one week. I installed voltage tracers for all the supply voltages of
all the controls, but I only found the normal varying within parts of
percents, which couln't be responsible for these variations in
temperature.
I checked lots of the wires and electronics, I replaced some of the
temperature sensors in the bureaus, but with no success. Every friday
evening the temperature control went crazy which held on till saturday
- not in every room, but in different rooms every week.
First I didn't pay much attention to this effect, since there weren'T
many people working on a saturday. Lots of the workers here didn't
even know about this problem, since they only worked from monday to
friday noon.
Today was friday again and I had decided to crawl up the vertical
maintenance shaft where all the main cables and controlling wires
were to be found. I checked out all other possibilities before, since
crawling this shaft was a very dirty job and lots of spiders and other
animals lived there. Besides it was very small there and one could
hardly move there.
So I opened the maintenance door in the cellar and got in. I looked
up and I saw a bright tiny spot up there. This was the blue sky, since
this shaft went through the whole buidling (all floors) and beneath my
feet was a drain, in order to drain the rain that was coming from
above. I had good luck, it was a shiny day outside, so the shaft was
dry. I smelled a sign of urine in this shaft, but this was probably
to all the rats or other animals that lived in the maintenance shafts.
I had to crawl up 8 floors and it seemed to be a day-filling task
today. I climbed up one floor after the other and checked all the
electronic-controllers and all the other cables and wires. I didn'T
believe that I really would find any hint for our problem here, but
I didn't know where else to search for the reason too.
As I reached the horizontal maintenance entry of the 5th floor -
I didn't know what time it was - I noticed that there must have
run some liquid down from this entry, since above this entry
the walls looked more clear than below. So I became curious and
crawled into this horziontal shaft.
And it was very strange, that the smell of urine increased as I
moved forward. After a while, I found a box, which was presumably
one of the main temperature controllers. This box contained all
the analogue-digital converters and multiplexing chips. This box
smelled very strong like urine and I was afraid, that I'll be faced
some big rats very soon. Next to this box was a grating which
lead to the maintenance corridor. This corridor could be entered
simply by passing one of the maintenance doors in every floor, but
the 'real' world only has to be reached through these shafts.
I checked the controller box and it didn't seem to have any mal-
function, so I wanted to crawl back to the vertical main-shaft.
Suddenly I heard the door open, which lead to the corridor
above myself. I wondered who this could be, since I was the only
one authorized to enter these maintenance corridors. I crawled
a bit forward and looked through the grating above my head.
Then I heard the steps of high heels. Soon I could see one
shoe to the left of the grating and one to the right.
I could easly see what was going on above my head, since
my shaft was absolutely dark (I've switched off my lamp)
and the above corridor had some emergency lights on all the
time. Besides that grating was high reflective, so that most
of the emergency lights was reflected upwards and enlighted
the feet I could see now. Then I heard some rustling and suddenly
a pussy appeared just in front of my eyes. The next moment
two hands very pulling the pussy labia apart and soon this
lovely pussy began to dribble. I tried to move a bid sideward
and soon a big yellow stream came out of that pussy. It
was a really lovely sight. The pee dribbled down the grating
and I would have become wet all over, if I hadn'T moved side-
wards. The stream didn't seem to end at all, but one of the
fingers that were pulling the pussy apart suddenly began to
rub the clit and soon I heard a silently moaning from above.
After a while the stream became weaker and stopped at all.
Just this time I saw the pussy squirming faster and faster
and soon I realized that that woman above had a wonderful
climax. Then she let out a tiny fart.
After another while I saw her drying up the grating with a
towel and then the woman disappeared again.
I switched on my lamp again and saw a river of yellow pee
running along the shaft and through the case of the
controller electronics.
That was it! I've found the reason why the control goes
crazy every friday. There's obviously one crazy woman, who
does her wee EVERY friday afternoon in this grating. And since
the water causes some short circuits in the whole circuitry
the heating goes crazy. This holds on till saturday. Noone
is there on sunday and on monday the water has already dried
up again and the controller works again.
But what would be the reason for a woman, that she does a wee
every friday in exactly this maintenance shaft instead of going
to the toilet? She could massage her clit on the toilet too and
she wouldn't take the risk of being found..
I turned around and my hand touched a wet spot on the ground..
"OUCH!!!"... I cried out loud, since I just had got a electric-
shock. Sure, the water doesn't make short circuits within the
case, but leads some high voltage out to everything that touches
the water.
Suddenly I realized, I was trapped!. I had to wait till sunday or
even longer for all the wee to have been dried up. I couldn't touch
any wall or ground, if I don't wanted to get an electric-shock again.
I began to fell in agony, but then I found another way to prevent
another shock.
I found a plastic bag,gloves and a used hanky in my overall. I put on
the gloves, wrapped around the plastic bag and began to dry up the
power-supply-plug. Then I carfully pulled the plug out of the socket and
wrapped the plastic bag around the plug. Now the whole circuitry was
without any voltage, and if I could fix the plug on a dry place, I could
pass all the electricals without getting any shock.
After one hour I staggered out of the maintenance door in the cellar.
I was totally wet, dirty and tired, but I had found the reason for
our heating problems.
The next step was to 'fix the problem'. I had to convince this woman
not to pee in our maintenance shaft anymore. But what kind of woman
could this be, if she was weird enough to do this at all?
Then I remembered that pretty young girl I've met on a friday afternoon,
several weeks ago; what if she was the one?

No comments:

Post a Comment