FART FANTASY

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tania's Escape (fantasy, female peeing)

Tania's Escape (fantasy, female peeing)


Posted by Babydoc (male) on May 18, 1999 at 18:37
I wrote this with new paragraphs being started with a tab, which apparently only works for a while in this post editor. When the tabs stopped working, I started separating the paragraphs by blank lines. Sorry if this gets confusing.

Nobody had seen the king in the last couple of days, Tania knew something important was happening. Nobody bothered to keep the harem informed about how the war was going, but rumors had reached even here about the king having maybe fled the city, or even being dead or captured. In the three weeks since her parents had sold her to the king, she’d made only a couple of casual friends among the women, but the time had come to do something, and she needed to talk to someone first. Some of the women had already disappeared, and nobody seemed to be bothering to look for them. She doubted she had much of a future in the harem.
She approached Jane, who she had talked to a few times and considered a casual friend.
“Jane? Are you leaving too?”
Jane looked at Tania for a few seconds, seeming to realize for the first time that she was seeing someone with no real idea of the situation.
“Tania honey, I’m leaving tomorrow, and you should go too. The count isn’t someone you want to wait around for.”
“The count?”
“The guy who’s invading the city. He’s not a nice man, you understand?”
“Where do you think I should go?”
Jane, a somewhat older, tall pretty blonde woman who Tania liked, gazed at Tania for a few seconds as if making up her mind about something.
“Tania, you don’t have anywhere to go, do you?”
“Well, my family is poor, but I guess I could go back to them.”
“And live under the rule of the count? I wouldn’t recommend that.”
“Well, then I guess I don’t.”
Jane sighed. “Tania, Annie and I are leaving at dawn tomorrow, get your things together and come with us. We’re crossing the desert, to meet up with some friends of hers in the next city.
“The desert? But isn’t that the hard way to go? I’m sure there are easier ways to leave the city.”
“Of course, but the desert is the only safe way. The Count won’t bother to watch it, and we won’t meet any of the other refugees.”
“Of course not, that’s because it’s hot and dry. If nobody else can cross it, how can we?”
“Tania, dear, I have a way. But I can’t tell you what it is. Meet us tomorrow and I’ll tell you then.”
“Well, ok. Are you sure we’ll make it?”
“We should. There are going to be risks, but it’s the best bet.”
“Jane, thank you. Is there any way I can help?”
“Not really, just pack a few clothes and some food. We’ll do the rest.”
The next day Tania went to Jane’s room, carrying a backpack filled with clothes and the few personal possessions she had. Jane was there with Annie, a short brunette who Tania had met, but didn’t really know. They said hello all around, and Annie looked at Tania for a few seconds, then turned to Jane.
“Ok, she can come. Tania, welcome to the club. It won’t be easy, but I think we can handle it.”
“But what about water? I thought the desert was huge and dry. I’ve heard it’s almost impossible to cross.”
Annie looked at Jane for a second, “Tania, I used to spend a lot of time with the palace wizard. I was able to steal an implement that was all but forgotten by the king, but I thought it might come in handy.”
“Really? Well, what is it?”
“It’s a water making device.”
“What, some sort of magic cup or something?”
“Something like that, yes.”
“Can I see it?”
Annie looked at Jane for a few seconds, then back at Tania.
“Well, I suppose it’s time.”
Annie opened one of the sacks she’d stacked at the doorway and unwrapped a small object. When it was fully exposed, she handed it to Tania. It was a ring.
“I don’t get it. How can this make water?”
“You put it on.”
“Then what?”
“It uses the body of the wearer.”
“How?”
Annie looked at Jane again, then said to Tania “it makes water in the bladder.”
Tania’s eyes went wide and she looked back and forth between the two women.
“Are you crazy? I’m not going to drink pee.”
Annie gave a helpless look. “It’s pure water, you just have to rinse out your bladder a few times.”
“You mean we have to pee into a cup and drink it? That’s ridiculous! Why not a cup or bottle or something?”
“I didn’t invent it, I just found it. It’s the only way I know for us to cross the desert.”
There was silence for a few seconds. Finally Tania said, “can we try it?”
Jane spoke up too. “Yeah, I’m staking my life on this, we should all make sure it works.”
“Ok, you want to put it on, Tania?”
“Me first,” said Jane, and she took the ring and slid it on. At first they all just waited, with all eyes on Jane. “I think I feel something,” she said. A few seconds later she said, “Yeah, I definitely have to go more than I did. Let me try it a little longer.” A few seconds more passed, and she slid it off and handed it back to Annie. “Ok, it works. I’ll be right back,” and she walked quickly toward the bathroom. The other two watched her go in amazement, then Tania said “my turn.”
Annie handed her the item and she slid it on. She had a little inside already, but not much. At first she wasn’t sure, but then she could feel her bladder getting full. After a few seconds she felt full, and a few seconds later she needed to go. She took it off and handed it back to Annie. “That’s weird, I have to go to the bathroom. But are you sure we can drink it?”
“I’ve tried it myself, it’s pure water. Just remember to rinse out your bladder for a couple of minutes before you drink.”
“Oh I’ll remember, I don’t want to drink piss. I’ll be right back.” And she also scuttled off to the bathroom, passing Jane who was coming out the door as she went in. They exchanged a knowing look, and Tania went in to use the toilet.
They loaded Tania’s pack onto a small pushcart that they’d rigged to be pulled by two people, having rigged it before they knew that Tania was coming with them. They left in the evening, so they could walk in the cool of the night. They figured on sleeping during the day under an awning they could set up to protect them from the sun. With Annie and Jane pulling the cart they walked together down the streets of the city toward the desert.
“Why did the wizard make that thing anyway?” asked Tania.
“I don’t know, really,” replied Annie. “I don’t think this is what it’s for. I didn’t ask about it, I didn’t want to draw attention to it, or to my interest. I was hoping nobody would notice it missing.”
“Did you find it by accident?”
“No, it wouldn’t work then. It was one of a series the wizard produced for the king out of the remains of a fallen star, most of them were to be used in battle. To protect himself, they were made so that they don’t work unless the wearer knows what they’re supposed to do. If I had put it on not knowing, it wouldn’t have done anything.”
“Why not make it so it only works for the king?”
“I don’t know. I really didn’t think it was safe to ask that kind of question. I’m lucky the wizard let this much slip out. I think she didn’t realize how handy this thing could be.”
“She?”
“The wizard was a woman.”
“Oh, and I thought you had seduced him.”
Annie got a curiously uncomfortable expression then, and hesitated. Finally she said, “I did, actually.”
“What do you mean?”
More hesitation. Tania could see Annie was uncomfortable, but couldn’t figure out why.
“I seduced her.”
“I meant using sex.”
“So do I.”
Tania was confused, and Jane spoke up. “Tania, it is possible for two women to have sex.”
“It is?” There was a confused pause. “But…I mean…well…HOW?”
Annie and Jane looked at each other, and Jane took the lead.
“We just use our hands to please each other, or our mouths, or whatever. Haven’t you ever rubbed yourself between your legs?”
This time Tania was uncomfortable. After a few seconds she quietly said, “Well, a few times.”
“Didn’t it feel good?”
“Well, yeah.”
“That’s what we do to each other.”
Tania’s head was spinning, and she wasn’t sure why. This new knowledge was confusing, but she was also feeling sort of funny, almost dizzy. And she noticed she was wet down below. She sighed and continued walking, trying to absorb this new idea, and sort out these strange feelings.

Just before getting to the outskirts of the city, the three women were stopped by two men armed with swords.
“Hold on there, nobody leaves the city without being searched. Step over here please.”
They tried not to look at each other, and followed the men as casually as they could.
“What’s this about, sir?” asked Annie.
“We’re looking for the king’s magic items, several of them are missing.”
Tania tried not to look as hopeless as she felt. They were sunk. They were led inside a small building which had once been someone’s home. There they were made to undress, and the guards searched their clothes and admired their nakedness. Tania was too scared to be embarrassed, and the attentions of the men went almost unnoticed. They fondled her breasts and caressed her vagina, as they did to the other women, but all Tania could think of was that maybe they’d be too distracted to notice the ring. Finally they did come to it, and as they examined the ring closely, Tania’s heart sank. One of the men slipped it on and waited. After a minute he took it off, “this isn’t one of them, you can keep it.”
“Hold on,” said the other guard. “Make her put it on. Remember, it only works if you know what it does. There are probably more rings than we know about.”
“It’s just a cheap ring I got from my late husband,” said Annie. Please let me keep it, it’s important to me.
“Go on, put it on. Then you can keep it.”
She did slide it on, and said, “ok, can we go now?”
“Just a minute,” and he proceeded to examine her all over. Tania avoided looking at the ground under Annie, hoping the guards would miss the puddle that must be forming there.
“Ok, you can get dressed and go.”
They dressed in a hurry and left.
Annie said, “wow, that was close. I almost lost it in there.”
“You mean you held it in?” said Tania in shock.
“Barely, I’m bursting. As soon as we get out of sight, I’ll have to find a place to let it out.”
The women just looked at each other for a second, than Tania burst out laughing, partly from amusement, and partly from relief that they were out of danger and still had the ring. After a second Jane started laughing too, and finally Annie said “shit,” and started laughing.
“Stop that!” she gasped.
Still laughing, Tania noticed the smell of urine, and heard a distant hissing sound.
“She’s pissing,” she gasped, and started laughing even harder.
Finally all three women were sitting on the ground laughing themselves silly, and Tania felt her own urine start to flow helplessly through her vagina and into her white cotton dress. She tried to hold it in, but her strength was gone from the laughter and it ran steadily out of her.
“Great, now I have to walk into the desert smelly and
itchy,” said Annie, when she could catch her breath.
“Well, me too,” said Tania.
“What do you mean, you pissed too?” said Annie in surprise.
“Well I stayed dry at least,” said Jane. “You two are going to itch.”
“No kidding,” said Tania.
“We need to rinse off before we start walking, or we’ll be miserable,” said Annie.
“Sure, but how?” said Tania.
“We just put on the ring and let go, it’ll be pure water after a minute. We’ll still be wet but at least then we won’t smell so much, or itch.
Annie still had the ring, and she slid it on. After a few seconds she said, “Ok, stop watching me. How can I pee when you’re staring like that?”
Tania and Jane started getting into the makeshift harness and, once in, started pulling the wagon.
“Where are you going, wait for me,” said Annie.
“Well, come on then.”
“I can’t, I’m pissing.”
“So?”
“You want me to walk and piss?”
“Why not?” asked Jane.
Annie shrugged, and started after them, Tania could hear the hiss hiss hiss as she walked. It stopped after a few steps, resuming again after about half a minute. She’d never tried to walk and piss, but she knew she’d get her chance in a few minutes. In a while Annie slipped the ring off and handed it to Tania with a “good luck.”
Tania nervously slipped the ring on, prepared to take it off again if she had trouble peeing. Pulling the wagon might make peeing difficult, she’d never tried. After about a minute she was getting pretty full, and she experimentally tried to let go, but the effort of walking kept making her close off before anything escaped. But she was determined not to be outdone by Annie, and also not to let the urine dry on her, so she kept the ring on until she was bursting, concentrated on relaxing her holding muscles, and as she stepped forward the first squirt gushed into her underwear. The next step nothing happened, but after that each step allowed her to release a squirt, and she felt the warm tickling down the insides of her legs. After a few she was able to take a step without stopping the flow, and she kept peeing, slightly erratically, for another minute before slipping off the ring. She couldn’t really get empty while she walked, but could let out enough to be comfortable.
She handed the ring back to Annie, who wrapped it up and put it in her pocket. “Tania, are you empty? She asked.
“Not really.”
“Well I’m going to stop and finish.”
“Jane,” said Tania, “Let’s stop a minute.”
“I have to pee too, and I’m not about to wet myself. We’ll stop when we get to the far side of that rock outcropping.”
When they got there, Tania closed her eyes and let go as soon as they stopped walking. Jane got out of the harness and slid her panties off, pulled the front of her dress up and started dribbling at first, then peed strongly. When Tania opened her eyes, she was surprised to see Jane in full flow, standing upright and not even facing away from the other two. Jane noticed Tania looking, and smiled at her. Tania looked sheepishly away and finished peeing.
To be continued? You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment